Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

swapna - 9 ;-)

+7
goodcitizn
garam-kuta
Propagandhi711
southindian
swapna
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
garam_kuta
11 posters

Go down

swapna - 9 ;-) Empty swapna - 9 ;-)

Post by garam_kuta Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:47 am

the moral of the story

et voila, the moral of the story:  not all brahmins are 'equal' and the same.   and, that's true of every community.

taking garbage and sewage out inevitably soils the cleaner during the process, but only on the outside.

To succeed in such endeavors, the basic requirement and the guidelines have been articulated long ago, by an exceptional man of his times - as found below.

swapna - 9 ;-) Rowthiram+Pazhagu+Puthiya+Thalaimurai+tv+Show

swapna - 9 ;-) 143870105504424911-tamil-tshirt-thaithingal-printed-bharathiyaar-atcham

PS:
பொய்யான சிலபேர்க்கு புது நாகரீகம்
புரியாத பலபேர்க்கு இது நாகரீகம்,
முறையாக வாழ்வோர்க்கு எது நாகரீகம்

திருந்தாத உள்ளங்கள் இருந்தென்ன லாபம்
வருந்தாத உருவங்கள் பிறந்தென்ன லாபம்,
இருந்தாலும் மறைந்தாலும் பேர் சொல்ல வேண்டும்
இவர் போல யார் என்று ஊர் சொல்ல வேண்டும்

from this old tamil movie clip

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

swapna - 9 ;-) Empty Re: swapna - 9 ;-)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:02 pm

garam_kuta wrote:the moral of the story

et voila, the moral of the story:  not all brahmins are 'equal' and the same.   and, that's true of every community.

taking garbage and sewage out inevitably soils the cleaner during the process, but only on the outside.

To succeed in such endeavors, the basic requirement and the guidelines have been articulated long ago, by an exceptional man of his times - as found below.

swapna - 9 ;-) 143870105504424911-tamil-tshirt-thaithingal-printed-bharathiyaar-atcham

PS:

My biggest gripe against Flimmy is his complaining to Carvaka's employees - no matter how much he is irritated or how much he tries to justify. There is absolutely no excuse for that.

Almost everyone know Flimmy's kids whereabouts and what if HK or Brie (or whatever his current ID is) or others upset with him email his kids and convey his "views and opinions" about women, Naarthies and hindus ? After all, everyone has a soft underbelly and if one is determined it is not too difficult to cause heartburn.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:32 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

PS:

My biggest gripe against Flimmy is his complaining to Carvaka's employees - no matter how much he is irritated or how much he tries to justify. There is absolutely no excuse for that.

Almost everyone know Flimmy's kids whereabouts and what if HK or Brie (or whatever his current ID is) or others upset with him email his kids and convey his "views and opinions" about women, Naarthies and hindus ?  After all, everyone has a soft underbelly and if one is determined it is not too difficult to cause heartburn.
charvakan deserved more than what he got; he was a harasser and a slanderer. he was well aware of specific posts whose only purpose was to violate members' privacy, but wouldn't delete them. 

I gave him adequate warning; he didn't heed them. it's not surprising that his company placed his testicles in a vise, and tightened it; he was stealing large amounts of time from them to harass members of a forum he had set up. he probably got fired.

he was hostile towards me because I disdained the northpeepals whom he adored, like nearly every telega person I have come across. he was shocked at my opinion of the northpeepals, so he made up a large part of the story about tiana. 

tiana had already revealed her identity by displaying a book she had self-published, with her name on the cover. the book was called "samosa with mimosa" or something similar -hahaha, another bhenkatrao!

charvakan finally came around to my point of view about northpeepals, but wouldn't admit that.

max quickly modified his behaviour, I suppose, to protect himself from charvakan's tribal goondas, but wouldn't do so honestly; he was suddenly an admirer of Hindustani. classicsl music, and writing about all the southern indian musicians who were accomplished hindustani classical musicians, as if that is something to be proud of, given that no northperson performs his music or speaks his language!

this is the same max who once said,."we need to remain vigilant." max is not credible anymore. there are other reasons why he's not. you never were.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:53 pm

swapna wrote:

PS:

Almost everyone know Flimmy's kids whereabouts and what if HK or Brie (or whatever his current ID is) or others upset with him email his kids and convey his "views and opinions" about women, Naarthies and hindus ?  After all, everyone has a soft underbelly and if one is determined it is not too difficult to cause heartburn.
charvakan deserved more than what he got; he was a harasser and a slanderer. he was well aware of specific posts whose only purpose was to violate members' privacy, but wouldn't delete them. 

I gave him adequate warning; he didn't heed them. it's not surprising that his company placed his testicles in a vise, and tightened it; he was stealing large amounts of time from them to harass members of a forum he had set up. he probably got fired.

he was hostile towards me because I disdained the northpeepals whom he adored, like nearly every telega person I have come across. he was shocked at my opinion of the northpeepals, so he made up a large part of the story about tiana. 

tiana had already revealed her identity by displaying a book she had self-published, with her name on the cover. the book was called "samosa with mimosa" or something similar -hahaha, another bhenkatrao!

charvakan finally came around to my point of view about northpeepals, but wouldn't admit that.

max quickly modified his behaviour, I suppose, to protect himself from charvakan's tribal goondas, but wouldn't do so honestly; he was suddenly an admirer of Hindustani. classicsl music, and writing about all the southern indian musicians who were accomplished hindustani classical musicians, as if that is something to be proud of, given that no northperson performs his music or speaks his language!

this is the same max who once said,."we need to remain vigilant." max is not credible anymore. there are other reasons why he's not. you never were.
correction: "hindustani classical music," not "Hindustani. classicsl music."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:53 pm

swapna wrote:

PS:

Thomas,

Is there anyone around you now?

Can you ask them to assist you in coming down from your high-chair? Don't know why they put babies and old jerks on high chair... where they feel all they think about everyone is right. They whine and throw up most times.

Spend your remaining days in listening to Syrian Christian bhajans.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:12 pm

PS:

I did not complain to charvakan's employees; I don't think he had any. 

you didn't know the difference between "adopt" and "adapt." you went to great lengths to convince me that you had remedied that defect.

the difference between "employee" and "employer" is far more elementary. look up the words and learn the difference.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:42 pm

swapna wrote:

he was hostile towards you for the same reason everyone is: you're a antisocial, motherfuckin' asshole that would more valuable 6 feet under than above ground.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:49 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:[url=/t37068p50-we-have-our-own-traditions-a-tamil-woman#219774]the moral of the story[/url]

PS:

what nonsense! did you also start posting the hindi movie song capellas for the same reason? to appease the admin?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:31 pm

swapna wrote:

Unlike Props who wants you to die, I merely wish to see your picture on a milk carton.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Flimflam/Swapna,

You are a loser and a bigot. Unlike you, Carvaka is a honest person who bought some knowledge to this forum. He made logical, evidence based arguments. Unlike your self propaganda, his intellect is recognized by other people on the forum. He is respected and liked. You are intensely disliked. Carvaka is normal. You are abnormal and evil.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:05 pm

truthbetold wrote:Flimflam/Swapna,

You are a loser and a bigot. Unlike you, Carvaka is a honest person who brought some knowledge to this forum. He made logical, evidence based arguments. Unlike your self propaganda, his intellect is recognized by other people on the forum. He is respected and liked. You are intensely disliked.  Carvaka is normal. You are abnormal and evil.

mmm.. a full amen to that Very Happy

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:57 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

Unlike Props who wants you to die, I merely wish to see your picture on a milk carton.

Yeah...thts why Flimmy should do a Ghar Wapsi so that he will be born as the Queen's butler in his next life...

Flimmy: Just go to Varanasi Kasi Temple and take a dip in the Ganges (whatever happened to the "adipintheholyganges" girl) and you are all set a better life in your next sojourn. Oh..also, Drink a glass of gOmutra for extra holiness.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:

he was hostile towards you for the same reason everyone is: you're a antisocial, motherfuckin' asshole that would more valuable 6 feet under than above ground.
did I hurt your feelings, darlin'?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:28 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

lol! and would you report, if you find What a Face

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:50 pm

You are a loser and a bigot. Unlike you, Carvaka is a honest person who bought some knowledge to this forum. He made logical, evidence based arguments. Unlike your self propaganda, his intellect is recognized by other people on the forum. He is respected and liked. You are intensely disliked.  Carvaka is normal. You are abnormal and evil.
"carvaka is a honest person" -- sooth be sold.

and you say that because he spent his days stealing time from his employer?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:56 pm

swapna wrote:

You are a loser and a bigot. Unlike you, Carvaka is a honest person who bought some knowledge to this forum. He made logical, evidence based arguments. Unlike your self propaganda, his intellect is recognized by other people on the forum. He is respected and liked. You are intensely disliked.  Carvaka is normal. You are abnormal and evil.

Since you are so worried about Employer time...

1) did u ever, EVER steal time from your employer - like readig newspapers during office hours, Talking on the phone to family members, calling utilities and/or friends during office hours - EVEN if it is only a min, answer phone calls, txt messages from your friends and/or family members?

2) what do you think of all those motherfucking CEO and top corporate executives on Wall Street who stole their employer time in stealing clients money?

tell tell na..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:38 am

swapna wrote:

You are a loser and a bigot. Unlike you, Carvaka is a honest person who bought some knowledge to this forum. He made logical, evidence based arguments. Unlike your self propaganda, his intellect is recognized by other people on the forum. He is respected and liked. You are intensely disliked.  Carvaka is normal. You are abnormal and evil.

100 times:

an honest person
an honest person
an honest person

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:50 am

swapna wrote:

Thomas,

You are an idiot. We know that. And you are old. Very, very old.

You belong to the time of punch card factory workers who got 15 minutes coffee and smoking breaks. Go live in China or some Gulf country where they still practice punch-card factory schedules.

The rest of world live in connected environment where employees respond to work issues from home and home issues from work, while they finish the work at hand.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 am

southindian wrote:
swapna wrote:

Thomas,

You belong to the time of punch card factory workers who got 15 minutes coffee and smoking breaks. Go live in China or some Gulf country where they still practice punch-card factory schedules.

The rest of world live in connected environment where employees respond to work issues from home and home issues from work, while they finish the work at hand.
no one can finish the work at hand if s/he doesn't spend time and effort on it, and.spending time and effort on work is not the same as spending time harassing, slandering, and abusing.

you are the one who is speaking like a factory-floor worker. in many types of jobs, today and earlier, whether done from home or a professional work-place, employers pay employees, not for the number of widgets made, but for the ideas generated, the designs created, the problems solved, and the creative organization of people and work to improve efficiency and effectiveness. 

the work does not end when the allotted 227'sleeves have been sewn on to the body of the shirt, or when the minimum 73 lines of code have been written.

ideas cannot be generated, designs can't be created, and organizations cannot be rearranged for greater effectiveness when one's mind is occupied with, and one's time is spent on harassment, slander and abuse.

furthermore, in many jobs, there is no "work at hand"; there are: a strategically chosen sphere of activity, goals and objectives, and (limited) resources that may be negotiated for and used to generate profit, and perhaps human welfare.

welcome to the 21st century.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:30 am

swapna wrote:
southindian wrote:
swapna wrote:

Thomas,

no one can finish the work at hand if s/he doesn't spend time and effort on it, and.spending time and effort on work is not the same as spending time harassing, slandering, and abusing.

you are the one who is speaking like a factory-floor worker. in many types of jobs, today and earlier, whether done from home or a professional work-place, employers pay employees, not for the number of widgets made, but for the ideas generated, the designs created, the problems solved, and the creative organization of people and work to improve efficiency and effectiveness. 

the work does not end when the allotted 227'sleeves have been sewn on to the body of the shirt, or when the minimum 73 lines of code have been written.

ideas cannot be generated, designs can't be created, and organizations cannot be rearranged for greater effectiveness when one's mind is occupied with, and one's time is spent on harassment, slander and abuse.

furthermore, in many jobs, there is no "work at hand"; there are: a strategically chosen sphere of activity, goals and objectives, and (limited) resources that may be negotiated for and used to generate profit, and perhaps human welfare.

welcome to the 21st century.
Off-course! And what makes you think SuCHers are not doing the above at their workplace?

Thomas, you assume a lot.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:08 am

boomers tend to be work centric. They define themselves by their work n accomplishments at work. It's but natural as they worked very hard to get where they are today. It's also natural that they expect millennials to do the same. 

What they need to learn about us is we work smart. We don't work long hours. We are passionate. 

What we need to learn about boomers is they are hard working, dedicated, they respect authority. That's why swapna thinks employers are disrespected when someone doesn't work nonstop dedicatedly.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:36 am

seven wrote:boomers tend to be work centric. They define themselves by their work n accomplishments at work. It's but natural as they worked very hard to get where they are today. It's also natural that they expect millennials to do the same. 

What they need to learn about us is we work smart. We don't work long hours. We are passionate. 

What we need to learn about boomers is they are hard working, dedicated, they respect authority. That's why swapna thinks employers are disrespected when someone doesn't work nonstop dedicatedly.
hahaha! do you really think that swapna cares about employers and their time getting wasted? he is unemployed/retired and that is his only excuse left to feel superior to others in this forum. he is holding onto that only straw with all his might.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:38 am

garam-kuta wrote:
seven wrote:boomers tend to be work centric. They define themselves by their work n accomplishments at work. It's but natural as they worked very hard to get where they are today. It's also natural that they expect millennials to do the same. 

hahaha! do you really think that swapna cares about employers and their time getting wasted? he is unemployed/retired and that is his only excuse left to feel superior to others in this forum. he is holding onto that only straw with all his might.
Ok, pot-stirrer.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:48 pm

swapna wrote:

that's odd! i remember you responding positively to a post a long time ago either at sulekha or that other form we both used to inhabit where i wrote a post about the common threads running through both genres of indian classical music and thanking me for it many years ago, but would now characterize my interest in hindustani music as "sudden".  in response i also seem to remember you posting something about a pundit pran nath, whose hindustani music you said you enjoyed. for the record, my interest in hindustani music dates back to the four years i spent in the company of enthusiastic young musicians at the institute in powai, bombay.

i don't give a crap about northpersons not showing an interest in carnatic music. i was simply informing your friend rashmun that he needs to stop whining because the national integration he so desperately craves has been happening organically due to individual interest and effort, and there is no need for his rather labored and contrived posts on the subject.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:14 am

Swapna/Flimflm,

Your impotent rage is amusing. Unlike your dead career, some such posters including carvaka are making excellent progress in their careers. One of these days one of them may show up as a senior executive in a well known company. When you see that in a newspaper, just make sure you have plenty of water available in close proximity to douse those flames of jealousy.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:48 am

swapna wrote:

Since you are so worried about Employer time...

1) did u ever, EVER steal time from your employer - like readig newspapers during office hours, Talking on the phone to family members, calling utilities and/or friends during office hours - EVEN if it is only a min, answer phone calls, txt messages from your friends and/or family members?

2) what do you think of all those motherfucking CEO and top corporate executives on Wall Street who stole their employer time in stealing clients money?

tell tell na..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Sun May 01, 2016 9:01 am

truthbetold wrote:Swapna/Flimflm,

Your impotent rage is amusing.  Unlike your dead career,  some such posters including carvaka are making excellent progress in their careers.  One of these days one of them may show up as a senior executive in a well known company.  When you see that in a newspaper,  just make sure you have plenty of water available in close proximity to douse those flames of jealousy.
I have no interest in charvakan's career. regardless, it would be imprudent of anyone who aspires to be a "senior executive" to steal time from his company only to slander, harass, and abuse the members of a forum of which he is the administrator.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun May 01, 2016 10:04 am

Swapna/Flimflam,

Based on objective evidence of your posts, you are the one who makes slanderous statements . You have repeatedly made unfounded illogical generalizations about various groups of people revealing your bigoted world view.  You have no credibility.  

You are the one who brought up the consequences at workplace. When we start examining what happened at your workplace versus and other such poster's workplaces, you are now running away from your own arguments.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 01, 2016 8:07 pm

truthbetold wrote:Swapna/Flimflam,

Based on objective evidence of your posts, you are the one who makes slanderous statements . You have repeatedly made unfounded illogical generalizations about various groups of people revealing your bigoted world view.  You have no credibility.  

You are the one who brought up the consequences at workplace. When we start examining what happened at your workplace versus and other such poster's workplaces, you are now running away from your malicious allegations and arguments .

para 1: truth very well told.
para 2: fixed

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 01, 2016 8:57 pm

garam-kuta wrote:

heeheehee.. the only straw and that's you, and vice versa - you two are so alike, just as you say in this confession - well documented in this video.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 10:21 pm

garam_kuta wrote:....
garam-kuta wrote:

heeheehee.. the only straw and that's you, and vice versa - you two are so alike, just as you say in this confession - well documented in this video.

swapna - 9 ;-) 1723223061_556676234e_o1

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun May 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

Bingo! GOTCHA' Douchemun cheers of course your are not the Dachshund..... rofl pathetic scumbag liar Basketball

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 11:39 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

Bingo! GOTCHA' Douchemun cheers of course your are not the Dachshund..... rofl pathetic scumbag liar Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon May 02, 2016 5:52 pm

[quote="Rashmun"]
garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

hahaha...too bad rashmun forgot to change the handle before posting - the same the douchmun who said the hyphenated handle of GK is not rashmun and that is changed to v_U , cuz garam-kuta has been caught pants down...
v_U is supposed to have posted a minimum of 257 posts but no one is aware of any because its the impersonating handle that douchemun keeps changing. ..but will claim it's not by him.

yo douchemun go quickly change it to something else but the stats will tell the truth that you are a pathological liar..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue May 03, 2016 3:53 am

Hotdog: One can easily figure out who garam-kuta or v-U is. He is NOT Rashmun.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue May 03, 2016 7:40 am

Upadhyay needs help.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue May 03, 2016 9:25 am

goodcitizn wrote:Hotdog: One can easily figure out who garam-kuta or v-U is. He is NOT Rashmun.

hahaha
ever since the smartest person here, seven, declared that i am rashmun, my fate was sealed. i was dropping hints throughout and even changed my handle and gave hints in my signature briefly, but no use.
if seven says that i am rashmun, i must be rashmun.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue May 03, 2016 11:32 am

v_U wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:Hotdog: One can easily figure out who garam-kuta or v-U is. He is NOT Rashmun.

hahaha
ever since the smartest person here, seven, declared that i am rashmun, my fate was sealed. i was dropping hints throughout and even changed my handle and gave hints in my signature briefly, but no use.
And the not so smart handles Tracy n hufeza thought so too. 
It was rashmun at the time I called it out. You both maybe using the same account to do your monkey business. Idk everyone here but I know it was rashmun at the time.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 11:39 am

seven wrote:
v_U wrote:

hahaha
It was rashmun at the time I called it out. You both maybe using the same account to do your monkey business. Idk everyone here but I know it was rashmun at the time.

seven, could you give the link to any post made by v_U that you think was composed by me?

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue May 03, 2016 11:55 am

Rashmun wrote:
seven wrote:
v_U wrote:

hahaha

seven, could you give the link to any post made by v_U that you think was composed by me?

No.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 03, 2016 1:50 pm

southindian wrote:Upadhyay needs help.

I see where you're coming from. we will continue with brie's chappal treatment on douchemun. we draw lots and who knows, you may be the next to administer the treatment. You can bring your own chappals too - old bata chappals seem the most effective. Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 1:58 pm

garam_kuta wrote:

I see where you're coming from. we will continue with brie's chappal treatment on douchemun. we draw lots and who knows, you may be the next to administer the treatment. You can bring your own chappals too - old bata chappals seem the most effective. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

you and your sistah mite are the worst parasitic freeloaders - such a waste of oxygen, and an unfortunate burden on the taxpayer.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue May 03, 2016 3:31 pm

[quote="garam_kuta"]
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

hahaha...too bad rashmun forgot to change the handle before posting - the same the douchmun who said the hyphenated handle of GK is not rashmun and that is changed to v_U , cuz garam-kuta has been caught pants down...
[url=/spa/v_U]v_U is supposed to have posted a minimum of 257 posts but no one is aware of any because its the impersonating handle that douchemun keeps changing. ..but will claim it's not by him. [/url]

yo douchemun go quickly change it to something else but the stats will tell the truth that you are a pathological liar..

maroon-avarey!
your link doesn't work again. let me take pity on you and tell a easier way.
bookmark this.
https://such.forumotion.com/u503
and then from there go to the statistics tab and then go to all the posts.

https://such.forumotion.com/t36269-the-psycho-can-t-handle-rejection#216227

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shared Handle Tue May 03, 2016 4:03 pm

u_V wrote:

hahaha

are you saying you are b_A?

Shared Handle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 4:09 pm

Shared Handle wrote:
u_V wrote:

hahaha

are you Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)? if so, welcome back.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Shared Handle wrote:
u_V wrote:

hahaha

are you Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)? if so, welcome back.

you two would love to have her back, don't you? Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down