Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poached eggs

Go down

Poached eggs Empty Poached eggs

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 6:43 pm

I just made poached eggs using this method:

instead of one egg in the mesh, i put three egg whites and two egg yolks into the mesh. then let the runny egg white pass through the mesh. then put the mesh in a pot with very warm water (not boiling water) for about 5 minutes.

had the poached eggs with multigrain toasts, and sautéed onions, tomatoes, and bell pepper that i had made earlier using the synthesis method: cumin seeds,salt, turmeric powder, ginger powder, tobasco sauce, and teriyaki sauce.

Back to top Go down

Poached eggs Empty Re: Poached eggs

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 7:30 pm

Rashmun wrote:I just made poached eggs using this method:

instead of one egg in the mesh, i put three egg whites and two egg yolks into the mesh. then let the runny egg white pass through the mesh. then put the mesh in a pot with water warmed to a gentle simmer (not boiling water) for about 5 minutes.

had the poached eggs with multigrain toasts, and sautéed onions, tomatoes, and bell pepper that i had made earlier using the synthesis method: cumin seeds,salt, turmeric powder, ginger powder, tobasco sauce, and teriyaki sauce.

*edited*

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun May 01, 2016 8:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:

instead of one egg in the mesh, i put three egg whites and two egg yolks into the mesh. then let the runny egg white pass through the mesh. then put the mesh in a pot with water warmed to a gentle simmer (not boiling water) for about 5 minutes.

*edited*

this synthesis gonna taste like shit, much like rest of your attempts at synthesis

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

*edited*

this synthesis gonna taste like shit, much like rest of your attempts at synthesis

i thought it tasted fine. the proportion of the ingredients used is key.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down