Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd

Go down

Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd Empty Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 9:27 am

Kancha's hatred for brahmins is reminiscent of Hitler's hatred for jews.

http://scroll.in/article/808890/kancha-ilaiah-explains-why-he-decided-to-add-shepherd-to-his-name

Back to top Go down

Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd Empty Re: Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 27, 2016 12:18 pm

what about your butt boyfriend's hatred for hindus? what is it reminiscent of, mughals? is that why you cream your langota and carry his chappals on your head?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd Empty Re: Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 12:22 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:what about your butt boyfriend's hatred for hindus? what is it reminiscent of, mughals? is that why you cream your langota and carry his chappals on your head?

this reminds me of my adolescent days in boarding school. this is how some children in the boarding school would speak. Props is clearly a child trapped in a man's body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri May 27, 2016 12:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:what about your butt boyfriend's hatred for hindus? what is it reminiscent of, mughals? is that why you cream your langota and carry his chappals on your head?

this reminds me of my adolescent days in boarding school. this is how some children in the boarding school would speak. Props is clearly a child trapped in a man's body.

Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd 81eaee6e200e272d04460a2e33f7c4bd

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2016 12:44 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd 81eaee6e200e272d04460a2e33f7c4bd

Telugu "intellectual" Kancha Ilaiah explains why he has changed his name to Kancha Ilaiah Shepherd Pissing-monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down