Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yazidi sex slave wants ISIS destroyed

2 posters

Go down

Yazidi sex slave wants ISIS destroyed Empty Yazidi sex slave wants ISIS destroyed

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:08 pm

.....Murad also called on the Islamic community around the world to do more to denounce ISIS. "What has been happening has been happening under the name of Islam," she said. "The Muslims must be the first ones to resist this ... We have not seen that Daesh have been labeled as an infidel group within Islam by any Muslim country."

This is why there is no innocent muslim. they are either active participant or passive suuporters.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Yazidi sex slave wants ISIS destroyed Empty Re: Yazidi sex slave wants ISIS destroyed

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:33 pm

I am posting it he re because I am unable to start new thread for past 2 months. Where is Carvaka? No reply to my request.

Jayalalithaa congratulates Secretary Clinton. I posted here before that the Secretary was fair to the Tamil people when she was secretary.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Yazidi sex slave wants ISIS destroyed Empty Re: Yazidi sex slave wants ISIS destroyed

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:35 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:I am posting it he re because I am unable to start new thread for past 2 months. Where is Carvaka? No reply to my request.

Jayalalithaa congratulates Secretary Clinton. I posted here before that the Secretary was fair to the Tamil people when she was secretary.

She is a Paki lover. Fair to Tamil people. My foot. Nobody gives a shyt for your LTTE - including Uncle Sam who had Pirabhakaran on Terror list.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down