Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyderabad: Stupid Hindutva Chaddis thrash Sikh student, mistaking him to be a Kashmiri

Go down

Hyderabad: Stupid Hindutva Chaddis thrash Sikh student, mistaking him to be a Kashmiri Empty Hyderabad: Stupid Hindutva Chaddis thrash Sikh student, mistaking him to be a Kashmiri

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:22 am

Note: ABVP is the student wing of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), which heads the Sangh Parivar. The BJP is a part of the Sangh Parivar.

---

Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) members allegedly thrashed a 25-year-old research student in Hyderabad late on Saturday after mistaking him to be a Kashmiri.
A group of 20-25 ABVP members allegedly attacked Amol Singh when he was on his way back to his hostel in the University of Hyderabad after a protest against alleged police atrocities in Kashmir, sources said.
“They knocked me down and started punching on my face and stomach and hitting on my knees. My friends and I tried to run away into the hostel and they chased us,” Singh said.
He said the ABVP activists apparently mistook him for his Bilal, a Kashmiri and a former student of the university, because of his beard and skin. 
Bilal finished his PhD and left for Kashmir a couple of months ago. He used to be active in campus politics and was vocal about the plight of Kashmiri Muslims.
“That is why ABVP was angry and in the darkness, they mistook me as Bilal,” said Singh, a Sikh who comes from a family of farmers in Patiala.
Students at the hostel alleged that security guards didn’t intervene to protect Singh. “The ABVP students barged into the hostel saying: Where is Bilal? We will teach a lesson to that anti-national,” said Munna, who stays in the same hostel and uses a single name.
Singh alleged that when he reached the hospital, another group of ABVP members started beating him up. “They left only after the other students cordoned me and took me into the hospital,” he recalled.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/sikh-student-mistaken-for-kashmiri-beaten-up-on-hyderabad-campus/story-l79Ak1aaCpAR5uanpjim1J.html

Back to top Go down

Hyderabad: Stupid Hindutva Chaddis thrash Sikh student, mistaking him to be a Kashmiri Empty Re: Hyderabad: Stupid Hindutva Chaddis thrash Sikh student, mistaking him to be a Kashmiri

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:23 am

The issue of a Sikh student, mistaken for a Kashmiri, being beaten up in Hyderabad was raised in the Lok Sabha today.
Raising the matter during Zero Hour, Prem Singh Chandumajra (SAD) said that earlier it used to be heard that students are beaten up abroad, but Sikhs lack identity even within the country.

"Kashmir is already on fire... Through such actions do they want to put the entire country on flames," asked Chandumajra.

http://www.business-standard.com/article/pti-stories/beating-of-sikh-student-in-hyderabad-raised-in-ls-116072000618_1.html

Back to top Go down

Hyderabad: Stupid Hindutva Chaddis thrash Sikh student, mistaking him to be a Kashmiri Empty Re: Hyderabad: Stupid Hindutva Chaddis thrash Sikh student, mistaking him to be a Kashmiri

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:53 am

rashmun, why does everyday have to begin with tragedy? do you know that the new mr world is an indian guy from Hyderabad? Andhrawalon, don't get too excited, his name is rohit something-wala.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:53 am

rash, would you ever participate in mr world?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:56 am

pravalika nanda wrote:rashmun, why does everyday have to begin with tragedy? do you know that the new mr world is an indian guy from Hyderabad? Andhrawalon, don't get too excited, his name is rohit something-wala.

i don't consider this a tragedy, to me it is a comedy. of course, we are talking about dark humor. i smiled when i read this:

“The ABVP students barged into the hostel saying: Where is Bilal? We will teach a lesson to that anti-national,” said Munna, who stays in the same hostel and uses a single name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down