Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Typical Hillary Supporter

5 posters

Go down

Typical Hillary Supporter Empty Typical Hillary Supporter

Post by Hellsangel Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:11 am

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Typical Hillary Supporter Empty Re: Typical Hillary Supporter

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:52 am

Whoa!! No words for her. I hope this goes viral. Her name seems to be Tara Dublin. 
Looks like she edited out some of what the police officer was saying. Hats off to the officer for being so professional and patient.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:56 am

Kinnera wrote:Whoa!! No words for her. I hope this goes viral. Her name seems to be Tara Dublin. 
Looks like she edited out some of what the police officer was saying. Hats off to the officer for being so professional and patient.

Any words for the psycho who chased her down many streets?
I have often thought about flipping off people who have the Hillary for prison sticker but refrained from doing so because I don't have the emotional wherewithal to deal with the aftermath from psychos just like this guy. Yes you may call me a wussy. Who knows these guys may also be packing. No matter your opinion of her, she is right that it is sanctioned by the first amendment.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:08 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:Whoa!! No words for her. I hope this goes viral. Her name seems to be Tara Dublin. 

i can't believe you are saying this. The woman started it by showing him the middle finger, which is a very obscene gesture. You know what it means, right? Up your arse. That's very offensive. All he did was to exercise his first amendment right and put up placards supporting trump. 

Hysterical psycho is that woman. Look at all the language she was throwing around...racist, mother fucker, fuck and what not. jeez!!

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:27 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

...mother fucker, fuck...!!
sounds a lot like mr gandhi of the 711 kind. 

however, what's different about mr gandhi is that, the next moment, he's in maudlin mood, longing for sex and love from random women who inhabit the internet, and making a pilgrimage to thirupathi to worship the murthys, so that his stocks will yield high returns.

I haven't ever seen you make a single, disapproving noise about  mr gandhi's vulgarity. could that be because of your common region, religion, caashTu, sub-caashTu, gothram, and language? 

but please, don't ever stop mr gandhi, for he is too precious an entertainment resource here.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

i can't believe you are saying this. The woman started it by showing him the middle finger, which is a very obscene gesture. You know what it means, right? Up your arse. That's very offensive. All he did was to exercise his first amendment right and put up placards supporting trump. 

Hysterical psycho is that woman. Look at all the language she was throwing around...racist, mother fucker, fuck and what not. jeez!!

I don't condone the things she said in the video. However, as far as one can tell the man who had the Hillary-for-prison sign on his yard didn't know all that. Only that she flipped him off. And he chased her for miles endangering her, himself, and possibly others on the road. Do you condone that behavior when what she did is perfectly legal? He seems to think that the first amendment only applies to himself.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:48 pm

swapna wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

...mother fucker, fuck...!!
sounds a lot like mr gandhi of the 711 kind. 

however, what's different about mr gandhi is that, the next moment, he's in maudlin mood, longing for sex and love from random women who inhabit the internet, and making a pilgrimage to thirupathi to worship the murthys, so that his stocks will yield high returns.

I haven't ever seen you make a single, disapproving noise about  mr gandhi's vulgarity. could that be because of your common region, religion, caashTu, sub-caashTu, gothram, and language? 

but please, don't ever stop mr gandhi, for he is too precious an entertainment resource here.
You are obsessed about mr. gandhi, ms. swapna. I skip reading the exchanges among you three. No one is less than the other in throwing out vulgarities and accusing the other of heinous stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:51 pm

https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2010/03/middlefinger.pdf

The middle finger is one of the most common insulting gestures in the
United States. The finger, which is used to convey a wide range of
emotions, is visible on streets and highways, in schools, shopping malls,
and sporting events, in courts and execution chambers, in advertisements
and on magazine covers, and even on the hallowed floors of legislatures.
Despite its ubiquity, however, a number of recent cases demonstrate that
those who use the middle finger in public run the risk of being stopped,
arrested, prosecuted, fined, and even incarcerated under disorderly
conduct or breach-of-peace statutes and ordinances.
This Article argues that, although most convictions are ultimately
overturned on appeal, the pursuit of criminal sanctions for use of the
middle finger infringes on First Amendment rights, violates fundamental
principles of criminal justice, wastes valuable judicial resources, and
defies good sense. Indeed, the U.S. Supreme Court has consistently held
that speech may not be prohibited simply because some may find it
offensive. Criminal law generally aims to protect persons, property, or the
state from serious harm. But use of the middle finger simply does not
raise these concerns in most situations, with schools and courts as the
exceptions.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:52 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I don't condone the things she said in the video. However, as far as one can tell the man who had the Hillary-for-prison sign on his yard didn't know all that. Only that she flipped him off. And he chased her for miles endangering her, himself, and possibly others on the road. Do you condone that behavior when what she did is perfectly legal? He seems to think that the first amendment only applies to himself.
She is the one who thinks that. He has every right to put up a placard hillary-for-prison in his yard. Stopping in front of someone's home and making obscene gestures at the people in it isn't a cool thing to do. It probably is criminal to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:54 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

She is the one who thinks that. He has every right to put up a placard hillary-for-prison in his yard. Stopping in front of someone's home and making obscene gestures at the people in it isn't a cool thing to do. It probably is criminal to do that.

As unsightly as it is, it is NOT criminal. She did not threaten him with physical harm (as he later did, her), and she did not pull his sign off. She merely showed him the middle finger. If there is anyone who is violating another person's first amendment privileges, it is the psycho who chased her. However, one is not surprised, given that he is a supporter of the orange monkey.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:57 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2010/03/middlefinger.pdf

exceptions.
The woman should've had some good sense to abstain from that. The guy also lives close to the school, as the officer pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:01 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/threatlevel/2010/03/middlefinger.pdf

exceptions.
The woman should've had some good sense to abstain from that. The guy also lives close to the school, as the officer pointed out.

If he was objecting to that statute (I don't k now how close he lives to the school and neither do you), he could have lodged a formal complaint; not chase her through traffic and threatening life and limb.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

As unsightly as it is, it is NOT criminal. She did not threaten him with physical harm (as he later did, her), and she did not pull his sign off. She merely showed him the middle finger. If there is anyone who is violating another person's first amendment privileges, it is the psycho who chased her. However, one is not surprised, given that he is a supporter of the orange monkey.
I am not surprised that you are justifying the act of that intolerant woman. Intolerance for the ones who don't agree with their views is the characteristic of the leftists/libbies. Weren't you the one who were addressing modi's supporters as 'chuddies', with all the contempt?

I don't even want to go further in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:05 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

I am not surprised that you are justifying the act of that intolerant woman. Intolerance for the ones who don't agree with their views is the characteristic of the leftists/libbies. Weren't you the one who were addressing modi's supporters as 'chuddies', with all the contempt?

I don't agree with the orange monkey and his supporters, but I will defend his right to say nasty things and for his supporters to stick whatever the hell sign they want in their front yard.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:10 pm

There are tons of videos on youtube of people acting like weirdos. Such people don't represent anyone except their own spoiled selfs.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:16 pm

silvermani wrote:There are tons of videos on youtube of people acting like weirdos. Such people don't represent anyone except their own spoiled selfs.

Ah! You mean like this?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:24 pm

Hillary Clinton may have many faults, but how can Drumpfians support a candidate who openly incites violence? I don't care if you don't vote for Hillary, but I am questioning your vote FOR Drumpf. We are talking about a presidential candidate of a mainstream party here!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I don't agree with the orange monkey and his supporters, but I will defend his right to say nasty things and for his supporters to stick whatever the hell sign they want to in their front yard.
I don't agree with the vile grandma and her supporters, but I do feel sorry about their fear psychosis and the contempt they harbor for the ones who don't agree with them. I call out on their hypocrisy if i have to, but I respect their choice of their candidate. You are entitled to your own opinions and choices. To each his own and to let them be is the decent thing to do. No contempt there. 

I see a lot of hatred and name calling coming from the hillary camp and not vice versa. Hillary herself labelled Trump supporters as a basket of deplorables (xenophobics, racists, islamophobics, misogynists, etc...all serious charges). Anything more to say how her supporters are?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:28 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Hillary Clinton may have many faults, but how can Drumpfians support a candidate who openly incites violence? I don't care if you don't vote for Hillary, but I am questioning your vote FOR Drumpf. We are talking about a presidential candidate of a mainstream party here!
Trump supporters believe hillary is more evil than trump. Leave them to their own opinion. This is democracy. Everyone has the right to make their own choices. Why harbor such hatred and contempt for the ones who don't agree with you?

We have seen the same happen in India. It's disgusting to see the same happen here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:28 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

I don't agree with the orange monkey and his supporters, but I will defend his right to say nasty things and for his supporters to stick whatever the hell sign they want to in their front yard.
I don't agree with the vile grandma and her supporters, but I do feel sorry about their fear psychosis and the contempt they harbor for the ones who don't agree with them. I call out on their hypocrisy if i have to, but I respect their choice of their candidate. You are entitled to your own opinions and choices. To each his own and to let them be is the decent thing to do. No contempt there. 

I see a lot of hatred and name calling coming from the hillary camp and not vice versa. Hillary herself labelled Trump supporters as a basket of deplorables (xenophobics, racists, islamophobics, misogynists, etc...all serious charges). Anything more to say how her supporters are?

Disagreement, loud, angry raucous disagreement, name calling -- all of that has been par for the course in prior elections although it is much worse this time around. But none of that is troubling, or illegal. When it crosses over into the territory of inciting violence or threatening violence, or inflicting actual violence we have crossed a line, no matter which side does the crossing. In the instance of the video HA posted, clearly the person who crossed over was the psycho who chased the woman. And the sad fact is that it isn't surprising given that the candidate that these folks support has been openly inciting violence.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:30 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Hillary Clinton may have many faults, but how can Drumpfians support a candidate who openly incites violence? I don't care if you don't vote for Hillary, but I am questioning your vote FOR Drumpf. We are talking about a presidential candidate of a mainstream party here!
Trump supporters believe hillary is more evil than trump. Leave them to their own opinion. This is democracy. Everyone has the right to make their own choices. Why harbor such hatred and contempt for the ones who don't agree with you?

We have seen the same happen in India. It's disgusting to see the same happen here too.

Can you address the specific issue of inciting violence? To me that is non-negotiable.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:33 pm

To give you an analogy, if by some strange circumstance Al Sharpton were to become the nominee of the Democratic party, there is no way in hell I'm going to vote for him no matter who the Republican candidate is.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:36 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

Can you address the specific issue of inciting violence? To me that is non-negotiable.
You think calling his supporters all those that she called is a peaceful thing to do? Those are serious charges. I am glad trump supporters didn't react violently. Kudos to them. All the credit goes to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:41 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:To give you an analogy, if by some strange circumstance Al Sharpton were to become the nominee of the Democratic party, there is no way in hell I'm going to vote for him no matter who the Republican candidate is.
Same here. If it were any candidate other than Hillary, i'd have voted for her/him, without second thoughts.

I am not a Republican. I thought i was a democrat before and called myself one. Not anymore, after seeing all the hypocrisy. I am a centrist now. My vote could go either way, depending on the candidates. This time, it's not going to the democrats for sure as long as Hillary is the candidate. I don't know who i'd be voting for in future.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:42 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

You think calling his supporters all those that she called is a peaceful thing to do? Those are serious charges. I am glad trump supporters didn't react violently. Kudos to them. All the credit goes to them.

You are still beating around the bush. I asked you a question about Drumpf, not his supporters.

Aside: There has been violence at his rallies (watch the video I posted), but reportedly there has been violence on the other side as well. So Hillary's supporters are not blameless. But my question was about the candidate himself.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:48 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

You are still beating around the bush. I asked you a question about Drumpf, not his supporters.

Aside: There has been violence at his rallies (watch the video I posted), but reportedly there has been violence on the other side as well. So Hillary's supporters are not blameless. But my question was about the candidate himself.
This thread is about the supporters, not the candidates. I have no high opinion of Trump either. He is vocal and not politically correct. Hillary tries to be more politically correct. She's nothing like how she tries to project herself to be. I view her to be more cunning and vicious than Trump. That's my opinion and my vote isn't going for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:53 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

This thread is about the supporters, not the candidates. I have no high opinion of Trump either. He is vocal and not politically correct. Hillary tries to be more politically correct. She's nothing like how she tries to project herself to be. I view her to be more cunning and vicious than Trump. That's my opinion and my vote isn't going for her.

I am glad you have openly admitted that you do not consider inciting violence as a disqualification for a presidential candidate. Thank you!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:01 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I am glad you have openly admitted that you do not consider inciting violence as a disqualification for a presidential candidate. Thank you!
I watched the video now, and i don't think he was inciting violence. Have you seen any trump supporters going to Hillary's rallies and creating trouble there? It's always Hillary's supporters who cause trouble and then when the other side reacts, they cry foul. 

This is like Aamir in India accusing Indians of getting 'intolerant' lately. The public who were going on their own businesses were offended and react strongly and then Aamir goes, 'See, i told you. Look at their reaction. They indeed are intolerant.' 

Same with the woman in the video of the op. She provokes and when the guy reacts, cries foul.

'Provoke and blame' that's the strategy.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:04 am

i don't know how you can watch that video and conclude that he is not inciting violence. anyway some people's delusions cannot be cured. for those interested, a chronicle of the most violent and hateful things uttered by the orangegutan:

https://medium.com/@CAPAction/donald-trump-s-hate-timeline-dafe948b854c#.c3gm1naix

there will be a lot more yet. election is still far away.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:46 am

Typical Hillary Supporter La-la-la-first-woman-president-politics-1470954432
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:30 pm

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/e9z0ej/the-daily-show-with-trevor-noah-jordan-klepper-fingers-the-pulse---conspiracy-theories-thrive-at-a-donald-trump-rally

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down