Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NRI Patriots and The Donald

+2
Hellsangel
Merlot Daruwala
6 posters

Go down

NRI Patriots and The Donald Empty NRI Patriots and The Donald

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:45 am

Half the US is cretinous, full of insecurities and hatred for others. Of the other half, there's the irrational bunch who just hate Hillary's face and will vote for anybody but her. Between these two groups of bozos, Trump is going to win.

In the midst of all this, there is so much inconsistency in the behavior of NRI Patriots on this board. 

They celebrated when Genocidal Modi came to power, they felt manly when Rajdeep Sardesai was heckled and kicked by a NRI Patriot mob, they felt good when beef eaters in India had their brains bashed in (and are itching to do this in their neighborhoods in NJ, if only they had the numbers with them) and yet... they fear the victory of The Donald!!

This is intellectual dishonesty.

Dear NRI Patriots, know thyselves first. Know that you too are insecure and full of hatred, just like the cretinous half of the American population that has rallied behind Trump. Congratulate yourselves for acculturating yourselves so well. Celebrate your American-cretinism. And pat yourselves on the back for the forthcoming victory of a strong man in your new country. Stick it to Shrillery in November.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

NRI Patriots and The Donald Empty Re: NRI Patriots and The Donald

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:05 am

Why so much breast-beating, Mr. Drinkman? I thought the Indian-Americans in the North East openly support Trump:

https://www.facebook.com/indiansfortrump/

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/288377-hindu-american-emerges-as-trump-mega-donor
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:42 am

Seems like it was a long, lonely drinking session for the daruwala. Hope he didnt stumble and fall from the soapbox.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:56 am

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/26/opinions/whoever-wins-nearly-half-the-country-will-be-depressed-andrews-opinion/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:58 am

Most NRI patriots are more worried about radical islam and rightfully so, than about their white neighbors and colleagues. It's the Hillary camp that's dividing the country into whites and non-whites and instiling fear and insecurity among the immigrants (the sissy NRIs included) about the white boogieman and trying to get their votes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:25 pm

Kinnera wrote:Most NRI patriots are more worried about radical islam and rightfully so, than about their white neighbors and colleagues. It's the Hillary camp that's dividing the country into whites and non-whites and instiling fear and insecurity among the immigrants (the sissy NRIs included) about the white boogieman and trying to get their votes.
Thank you Kinny. I appreciate your intellectual honesty. You know your 'self' and are happy embracing it. Wishing you all the best under The Donald.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Why so much breast-beating, Mr. Drinkman? I thought the Indian-Americans in the North East openly support Trump:

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/288377-hindu-american-emerges-as-trump-mega-donor

Breastbeating? Me? You're imagining things, Hellsu. I have no axe to grind in this battle, and I was merely trying to be helpful. Too many NRI Patriots are feeling shy expressing their true selves and I feel it is my civic duty to help them out of the closet.

I'm happy North Eastern NRI Patriots are supporting The Donald. I do wish they would stop armchair activism and instead turn up at his rallies to show their support in person.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:29 pm

silvermani wrote:Seems like it was a long, lonely drinking session for the daruwala. Hope he didnt stumble and fall from the soapbox.

If you have anything coherent to say about NRI Patriots and The Donald, feel free to contribute.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:13 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Why so much breast-beating, Mr. Drinkman? I thought the Indian-Americans in the North East openly support Trump:

Breastbeating? Me? You're imagining things, Hellsu. I have no axe to grind in this battle, and I was merely trying to be helpful. Too many NRI Patriots are feeling shy expressing their true selves and I feel it is my civic duty to help them out of the closet.

I'm happy North Eastern NRI Patriots are supporting The Donald. I do wish they would stop armchair activism and instead turn up at his rallies to show their support in person.

They're happy that you're happy and assure you that you have no cause to worry, Mr. Drinkman.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:30 am

What a shock! NRI patriots scared of their own shadow!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:45 am

question to all the pro-trump and anti-trump folks who see a parallel between him and Modi. What exactly are the similarities between the two, and why are you for or against it?

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:57 am

Scarlet O'Hara wrote:question to all the pro-trump and anti-trump folks who see a parallel between him and Modi. What exactly are the similarities between the two, and why are you for or against it?

antipathy towards muslims is a slight parallel. while i remain skeptical of what's innermost in modi's core, he has not fed the conflagration of communal violence after he became PM. i think the antipathy still remains, but he doesn't do anything actively to feed the violence. it is not in his interest; after all he has to govern. further, i think the two are vastly different in intellect. despite my dislike of modi, i'll never call him intellectually lacking (putting aside the occasional weirdness suggesting hindus have known about rockets and spaceships since ancient times) as far as governing and politics go. the orangegutan is not even in the same ballpark.

in fact in the recent kashmir conflagration, he has held back against pakistan to purchase himself more geopolitical capital. that's a smart move. drumpf by contrast is a trigger happy simpleton; a moron put simply.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:34 pm

I'm you Scarlet O'Hara wrote:question to all the pro-trump and anti-trump folks who see a parallel between him and Modi. What exactly are the similarities between the two, and why are you for or against it?
Both are 56 inchers. That's the similarity that's prompting the nri patriots to go pro-trump.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:17 pm

The NRI patriots on this board are quite consistent. They are all supporters of the orange anus. The only exception is the northindian who goes by the handle  Southindian. So not sure where you got the idea that they aren't consistent.

Then there's someone who calls himself scarlet o hara and posts only newspaper articles followed by pithy commentary or questions. He is not a supporter of the o.anus. I don't know his views on the 56 incher.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:49 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:The NRI patriots on this board are quite consistent. They are all supporters of the orange anus. The only exception is the northindian who goes by the handle  Southindian. So not sure where you got the idea that they aren't consistent.

Then there's someone who calls himself scarlet o hara and posts only newspaper articles followed by pithy commentary or questions. He is not a supporter of the o.anus. I don't know his views on the 56 incher.
hmmmm... how do you it's a "he", il professore? scarlet is a female name, isn't it? what else do you know about him?
and i am repeating again, there are no trump supporters here. only anti-hillary people. so, the way to go for you and scarlet is to post more pro-hillary news than anti-trump articles to convince people to switch sides. everybody already knows the negatives of trump.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:33 am

Donald Trump has a serious weight problem: He can’t seem to stop criticizing the girth of others.

For decades, Trump has commented on other people’s bodies, particularly women who he believes had gained too much weight or were, in his word, “fat.” The recurring habit flared again this week when the Republican presidential nominee attacked the size of a Miss Universe winner, claiming she had gained “a massive amount of weight” while she wore the pageant’s crown and that “it was a real problem.”

Trump called actress Rosie O’Donnell a “fat pig” and said she has a “fat, ugly face.” He said singer Jennifer Lopez has a “fat a--” and said reality television star Kim Kardashian had “gotten a little large” during her pregnancy. He kept a “fat photo” of one employee whose weight fluctuated in a drawer and told an overweight executive, “you like your candy,” according to the employees. When a reporter complimented his wife, Melania, on her appearance shortly after giving birth, Donald Trump replied: “She’s lost almost all the baby weight.”

Trump also mocks the weight of men, but usually in a more jocular way than his remarks about women. Trump reportedly told a producer on “The Apprentice” that “everybody loves a fat guy,” and he has joked about New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s size on the campaign trail.

Trump’s comments about weight, along with a long line of other incendiary comments about women, present another serious challenge for him in attracting female voters in November. Trump needs to gain support from moderate suburban women to ascend to the White House, but so far he has found little success with female voters, many of whom find the Republican nominee offensive and unacceptable. According to an ABC News-Washington Post poll released this week, 55 percent of women surveyed said they plan to vote for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trumps-weight-problem-he-cant-stop-talking-about-fat-people/2016/09/28/891ddd3a-858d-11e6-a3ef-f35afb41797f_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_trumpweight-1240am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory#comments

Would like to hear our resident patriots views on this given majority of Indians in the US are not exactly in tip-top shape.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:16 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:The NRI patriots on this board are quite consistent. They are all supporters of the orange anus. The only exception is the northindian who goes by the handle  Southindian. So not sure where you got the idea that they aren't consistent.

my handle is female. I was/am pro-modi. And hence the question on how anyone can see any parallel between Trump and Modi and the way they ran their campaigns. I am seeing this comparison from quite a few posters. MD when he taunts pro-modi-anti-trump posters. and kinnera when she taunts anti-modi-anti-trump posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Scarlet O'Hara wrote:question to all the pro-trump and anti-trump folks who see a parallel between him and Modi. What exactly are the similarities between the two, and why are you for or against it?

antipathy towards muslims is a slight parallel. while i remain skeptical of what's innermost in modi's core, he has not fed the conflagration of communal violence after he became PM. i think the antipathy still remains, but he doesn't do anything actively to feed the violence. it is not in his interest; after all he has to govern. further, i think the two are vastly different in intellect. despite my dislike of modi, i'll never call him intellectually lacking (putting aside the occasional weirdness suggesting hindus have known about rockets and spaceships since ancient times) as far as governing and politics go. the orangegutan is not even in the same ballpark.

in fact in the recent kashmir conflagration, he has held back against pakistan to purchase himself more geopolitical capital. that's a smart move. drumpf by contrast is a trigger happy simpleton; a moron put simply.

"he has not fed the conflagration of communal violence after he became PM" and he didn't do that when he was campaigning and before, focusing on infrastructure and economy. In stark contrast, that's Trump's base. So even in this 'narrow' parallel, there isn't much. Looks like his opponents as well as supporters imagined that to be the case. Probably media is to be blamed there. Here, all of Trump's videos and interviews are for you to see for yourself. How long will one keep blaming the 'intellectuals' for anti-trump agenda when he himself provides more than enough material, on a daily basis. Should the media not report that just because Hillary is not saying equally stupid things?

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Scarlet O'Hara wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

"he has not fed the conflagration of communal violence after he became PM" and he didn't do that when he was campaigning and before, focusing on infrastructure and economy. In stark contrast, that's Trump's base. So even in this 'narrow' parallel, there isn't much. Looks like his opponents as well as supporters imagined that to be the case. Probably media is to be blamed there. Here, all of Trump's videos and interviews are for you to see for yourself. How long will one keep blaming the 'intellectuals' for anti-trump agenda when he himself provides more than enough material, on a daily basis. Should the media not report that just because Hillary is not saying equally stupid things?
Are you sure? he was tight-lipped when right-wing nuts were whipping up scared cow frenzy and carried out mob violence over beef, love jihad etc.,

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down