Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With no Idea as to why am I here on this planet!

2 posters

Go down

With no Idea as to why am I here on this planet! Empty With no Idea as to why am I here on this planet!

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:53 am

I have visited the local planetarium a few times. Each time I come out, I am left confused. 

Oh this planet earth is an invisible dot in our Milky way. The stars I see in the night, and imagine one to be my mom, is our galaxy.

These kids on halloween night, had an app on their phone, trying to figure out the astrological shapes in our milky way.

And there are, God knows how many galaxies are out there.

I feel too small.

Nothing.

Not just for me, but for our whole planet earth!

Who are we?

What are we?

When  I held my mother's dead body in my arms, and tried to revive her desperately - all I can tell is that she looked alive. What was missing was a simple "breath". She looked the same... Body. We are bodies with a breath, I feel. 

What gives us this breath?

A properly functioning body?

No.

Do I miss my mom's body? What is that which made her body, my mom, that I miss?

It shocked me, and I was in a somewhat dizzy state, how Hinduism treats a dead body.

Like ash. Like crap. And makes a son do all those kind of brutal rituals?

Anyways, Who am I? Who are we? Who are we even as planet earth?

I am confused, and totally lost, when it comes to some purpose in my life.

Regards,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

With no Idea as to why am I here on this planet! Empty Re: With no Idea as to why am I here on this planet!

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:40 am

Unkil, we've been over this many many times. There really is no higher purpose of life other than to perpetuate yourself before you die. So stop wasting time and get on with the program.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

With no Idea as to why am I here on this planet! Empty Re: With no Idea as to why am I here on this planet!

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:22 am

Thats your understanding of meaning of life  to perpetuate oneself. 

Am I telling you what your purpose is?

I am not.

I seek mine.

My way.

Best wishes,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:26 am

TruthSeeker wrote:Thats your understanding of meaning of life  to perpetuate oneself. 

Am I telling you what your purpose is?

I am not.

I seek mine.

My way.

Best wishes,
TS.

I was just trying to help you. It is really painful watching you walk around in circles, examining your own tracks in your quest for the tooth.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:33 am

You seek my attention.

I only seek Truth.

Take care dude,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down