Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From trade friendly to fascism

2 posters

Go down

From trade friendly to fascism Empty From trade friendly to fascism

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:39 am

No I'm not talking about Trump.

I'm very surprised that many educated in India are supporting this fascist move called demonetization. This radical move by NDA basically tells Indians that incremental change is either too slow or completely pointless and the only solution is complete destruction of existing order where a new society can be built on top of the ravage. And the attitude of NDA's  towards Netherlands trade deal is a proof that  Modi isn't exactly business friendly as he often claims. Finally, to all those SuCHers who have been calling me a communist and are vehemently supporting this idiotic move by Modi, thanks for coming out of the closet and showing us your true fascist colors.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

From trade friendly to fascism Empty Re: From trade friendly to fascism

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:33 am

There must be some reason why you are using the word "fascism". Did you get any wind that Jagan may be going back to Chanchalguda?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:There must be some reason why you are using the word "fascism". Did you get any wind that Jagan may be going back to Chanchalguda?
"a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism, regimenting all industry, commerce, etc., and emphasizing an aggressive nationalism and often racism."

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down