Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Trumptards!

+9
truthbetold
Vakavaka Pakapaka
Idéfix
southindian
Seva Lamberdar
FluteHolder
Appalamma
silvermani
MaxEntropy_Man
13 posters

Go down

Hey Trumptards! Empty Hey Trumptards!

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:50 am

I am loving watching your dear leader renege on promise after promise. No Muslim ban, no wall, no going after Hillary. And now he is considering Romney one of the most establishment candidates for secretary of state. Hope you guys are coming to realize what we've been telling you all along -- you've been had.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Hey Trumptards! Empty Re: Hey Trumptards!

Post by silvermani Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:29 pm

"If you like the plan you have, you can keep it.  If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too.  The only change you’ll see are falling costs as our reforms take hold."

Everyone knows how well that turned out.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:09 pm

BTW, didn't you say a few days ago that it would be best to leave her alone? If Trump had decided to prosecute her, you would have been wailing like a banshee about it. Now that he has decided not to, you still whine. What a win-win situation for you!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Trump foundation admits to self-dealing:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-foundation-apparently-admits-to-violating-ban-on-self-dealing-new-filing-to-irs-shows/2016/11/22/893f6508-b0a9-11e6-8616-52b15787add0_story.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Appalamma Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:01 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I am loving watching your dear leader renege on promise after promise. No Muslim ban, no wall, no going after Hillary. And now he is considering Romney one of the most establishment candidates for secretary of state. Hope you guys are coming to realize what we've been telling you all along -- you've been had.
Yeah, someone with great diplomatic qualities. Razz.

Appalamma

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:33 pm

My guess is Trump might be waiting for his day in WH. He might indicate that he wanted Hillary to heal till Jan 20 and once BO leaves office with no power to pardon her anymore, Trump will reinvestigate and 'lock her up'.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:53 pm

FluteHolder wrote:My guess is Trump might be waiting for his day in WH. He might indicate that he wanted Hillary to heal till Jan 20 and once BO leaves office with no power to pardon her anymore, Trump will reinvestigate and 'lock her up'.

Sure let's go with that. By the way this presidential pardon is BS. Obama can't pardon her because there is nothing to pardon. She hasn't been convicted of anything.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:27 pm

I guess it's the thought (the original promise) that counts.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:29 pm

FluteHolder wrote:My guess is Trump might be waiting for his day in WH. He might indicate that he wanted Hillary to heal till Jan 20 and once BO leaves office with no power to pardon her anymore, Trump will reinvestigate and 'lock her up'.
Lock her up for what?

Kid,
Stop drinking the Trump Kool-aid OR start saying, Heil Trump.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:41 pm

In other substantive news: Trump will undo a change Obama made to FLSA to give overtime payment to people making between $24k and $47k a year. About 20 million people who get overtime from this will stop receiving overtime after Trump takes over.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:34 pm

The way it is going, he may also change his tune on Obamacare, NAFTA and TPP. The prediction that he may be impeached may not materialize but some nutcase conservative from the bible belt may kill him.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:13 pm

silvermani wrote:BTW, didn't you say a few days ago that it would be best to leave her alone? If Trump had decided to prosecute her, you would have been wailing like a banshee about it. Now that he has decided not to, you still whine. What a win-win situation for you!

Who is Trump to prosecute her?
Trump is not doing America a favor by declaring he is leaving her alone. That is a prosecutor's prerogative. President can pardon.
Obama maintained arms length of distance from Hillary's investigation.

Some people are confusing between elected president of a constitutional republic and a feudal King.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:36 pm

Hmm...Il Professore is still in the anger phase.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:53 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Hmm...Il Professore is still in the anger phase.

And you, in denial.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:59 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And you, in denial.
In denial that Queen Shrillery won't be reigning, Mr. Drinkman?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:33 am

And now he appoints Nikki Haley an early critic and a recipient of a lot of right wing white nationalist hate as UN ambassador. The anger at Breitbart over his actions the last few days has been delish to watch. They're realizing they've been gypped just like Mittens told them during the primaries.

His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat."
-- Mitt Romney

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:45 am

I'll wait for you to be devastated once the Secretary of State is decided , Il Professore.

Perhaps you should focus on how Tim Ryan-Pelosi tussle will play out.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:03 am

Hellsangel wrote:I'll wait for you to be devastated once the Secretary of State is decided , Il Professore.

Perhaps you should focus on how Tim Ryan-Pelosi tussle will play out.

Why isn't Newtie pie a natural choice I wonder. If he nominates Mittens that'll be another betrayal for the mob that's baying for establishment blood.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:05 am

And meanwhile in the DNC fight.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/22/us/politics/democrats-leadership-fight-pits-west-wing-against-left-wing.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:02 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:And now he appoints Nikki Haley an early critic and a recipient of a lot of right wing white nationalist hate as UN ambassador. The anger at Breitbart over his actions the last few days has been delish to watch. They're realizing they've been gypped just like Mittens told them during the primaries.

His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University. He's playing members of the American public for suckers: He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat."
-- Mitt Romney

damned if he panders to the alt-right and damned if he doesn't . there is no pleasing il professore ( and ann coulter if i might add).

Last edited by garam-kuta on Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding random spaces)

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:08 pm

G-K: I am glad he is taking more moderate positions on things, but while I am doing that I am also taking pleasure at the rage of his base. But let's see how long this lasts, and how long Steve Bannon's (the real boss) patience lasts.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:32 pm

Losing the election was really hard. I am still worried about America. 

But right now, I am thoroughly enjoying myself. The God Emperor is streaking everyday, and the faithful subjects are trying to convince themselves he is beautifully attired. And some of them are beginning to see the nakedness of it all. The fun and games are well underway.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:59 pm

Gem from that genius Coulter woman about Romney as potential SoS:

Ann CoulterVerified account ‏@AnnCoulter 1h1 hour ago
I think one girl is all you need, @realDonaldTrump. Drudge: Romney Leads Picks for Secretary of State... Nikki Haley for UN ambassador...
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:00 pm

Why does he need a UN ambassador? Send in an arsonist to set that thing on fire, no? Like Josh Bolton.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:G-K: I am glad he is taking more moderate positions on things, but while I am doing that I am also taking pleasure at the rage of his base. But let's see how long this lasts, and how long Steve Bannon's (the real boss) patience lasts.
he's rich and he is at the end of the day, a new yorker. i did expect him to take a moderate posn. however he unleashed the white nationalist movement and culturally that has fractured american society and politically it means that more black men will get killed by the police or get pulled over and locked up for no reason. these are dangerous times for america, more so if you're dark.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:11 pm

let's not forget that african-americans made this country more liveable for immigrants like us.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:55 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And you, in denial.
In denial that you're infinitely worse off as a consequence.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:11 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

And you, in denial.
In denial that you're infinitely worse off as a consequence.
Oh boo hoo!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:42 pm

When I think of Trumptards' unwavering support for Donny Leper, I am reminded of a line from Robert M Pirsig's Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance, which I recently reread after many years -- when one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Trumptardism is a religion, and Donny Leper its deity.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:34 am

Trumptardism is a religion, and Donny Leper its deity.
There are definitely elements of religious belief in trumptards' worship of their God-Emperor. The eagerness with which they attack Democrats for their mistakes, combined with their complete silence on the much bigger mistakes made by Il Douche and his team, is very similar to how a certain type of religious people respond about other religions versus their own.

There is also a strong element here of politics as spectator sport. SuCH trumptards usually take this view. For them it is not about advocating for policies you believe in based on the facts, or policies that impact millions of lives, or decisions that influence the future of humanity. It is about "our side" vs. "their side" every few years, and it's about who wins. It doesn't matter how either side won; my guruvu-gaaru used to call this "ends justify means" thinking. In this situation, it is OK if our guy deflates the ball, we just won't believe it really happened. Here it is more important to stick it to libruls than it is to make things better for Americans.

This is why not a single SuCH trumptard will speak about the biggest bill Trump has pushed so far. This is why they won't criticize Trump for anything. If what you are doing is watching WWE, you don't criticize the guy you are rooting for, even if you don't like what he does you justify it to yourself saying, "it's all staged entertainment anyway!"
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:59 am

Smugtard "analysis" - about as useful as a used up tissue paper.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:11 am

silvermani wrote:Smugtard "analysis" - about as useful as a used up tissue paper.
For trumptards, the constitution: about as useful as a used up tissue paper.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:Smugtard "analysis" - about as useful as a used up tissue paper.
Looks like Drump and Putin are having fun watching Trumptards and Libtards fighting with each other......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:45 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Looks like Drump and Putin are having fun watching Trumptards and Libtards fighting with each other......
Guruvu-gaaru, you say that as if you aren't having fun yourself!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:18 pm

In keeping up with the spirit of necroposting, I tried to dig up some old threads but I can't go back too far! Is there some limit on how far back you can go?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:28 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Guruvu-gaaru, you say that as if you aren't having fun yourself!
Now that Barara is in the loop, he will do whatever he can to make Trump squirm......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:12 pm

silvermani wrote:In keeping up with the spirit of necroposting, I tried to dig up some old threads but I can't go back too far! Is there some limit on how far back you can go?
I believe forumotion only shows the last eight pages of posts by a user. That's 400 posts. However, all posts ever made are stored. The way you get to them if you remember the approximate date when they were made, you can navigate the CoffeeHouse Main page into its full history at the bottom. It's difficult to find old posts this way, but not impossible.

I think you need to google for the Trump talking points, not some old SuCH posts, to help you carry the water for Il Douche.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down