Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nawaz Sharif: a terrific guy

5 posters

Go down

Nawaz Sharif: a terrific guy Empty Nawaz Sharif: a terrific guy

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:14 am

http://time.com/4587069/donald-trump-pakistan-phone-call-nawaz-sharif/

According to a readout of the conversation from the Pakistani authorities, he apparently agreed to visit the country and said he was “ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems.” He reportedly added: “You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way.”

Back to top Go down

Nawaz Sharif: a terrific guy Empty Re: Nawaz Sharif: a terrific guy

Post by southindian Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:25 am

Scary! This bastard is going to call the shots in US with limited knowledge of everything in the world. 

I hope he just spends his time spinning on the chair in Oval office and planning his moves on women with tic-tacs in his mouth.

*'You'll love it folks'.*
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:02 am

Scarlet O'Hara wrote:http://time.com/4587069/donald-trump-pakistan-phone-call-nawaz-sharif/

According to a readout of the conversation from the Pakistani authorities, he apparently agreed to visit the country and said he was “ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems.” He reportedly added: “You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way.”
hahaha, he's copying his thirteen-year-old son's middle-school language in order to be cute and popular, just as the whitney woman and khisTiangirl used to. "amazing" indeed!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:59 pm

he was “ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems.”
That is a dangerous echo of the Pakistani position on Kashmir, in direct contradiction to the approach that India has insisted on since 1974.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:01 pm

I think Trump had a bad English Language teacher. It is surprising that could happen when swapna is around.. How about suggesting swapna to the transition team? Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:15 pm

I guess, in return, he wants a building or two in Karachi to bear his name so he can receive royalties.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down