any of you boys need a hair transplant?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

any of you boys need a hair transplant?

Post by pravalika nanda on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:18 am


pravalika nanda

Posts : 2371
Join date : 2011-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any of you boys need a hair transplant?

Post by garam_kuta on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:23 am


LoL..but, isn't hairy chest is passe, at least among men? Razz

garam_kuta

Posts : 3627
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any of you boys need a hair transplant?

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:46 am

garam_kuta wrote:
LoL..but, isn't hairy chest is passe, at least among men? Razz

(didn't read OP but) WHY? Shocked Shocked why don't they want chest hair? ok, a lot of hair would be inconvenient, but gotta have something there, no?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: any of you boys need a hair transplant?

Post by garam_kuta on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:57 am

Scarlet O'Hara wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
LoL..but, isn't hairy chest is passe, at least among men? Razz

(didn't read OP but) WHY? Shocked Shocked why don't they want chest hair? ok, a lot of hair would be inconvenient, but gotta have something there, no?
You might want to elaborate but,
but technically -may be i am wrong -- I don't see the contemporary homo sapiens harnessing great advantage from it other than that it tickles, triggers sneeze, gets uprooted inadvertently causing such distractions, I am given to understand.

Bollywood Vs Hollywood
Chest hair has almost disappeared from Bollywood with the metro-sexual man era.

Way before Daniel Craig’s bare-chested Bond was a thing, fur ruled the silver screen. - See more at: http://orzzzz.com/top-10-sexiest-hairy-celebrity-chests-of-all-time.html#sthash.QYTH0o0M.dpuf





garam_kuta

Posts : 3627
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any of you boys need a hair transplant?

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:59 pm

i started to look at the first link pics, saw aditya pancholi's thighs, and eeked out of there.

elaborate? hmm... i been told some women like to lay their face on their man's chest before or after tomtom, and sorta nuzzle the chest hair. But I agree, for the guy, hair getting uprooted must be painful, ouch.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: any of you boys need a hair transplant?

Post by garam_kuta on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:17 pm

Scarlet O'Hara wrote:i started to look at the first link pics, saw aditya pancholi's thighs, and eeked out of there.

elaborate? hmm... i been told some women like to lay their face on their man's chest before or after tomtom, and sorta nuzzle the chest hair. But I agree, for the guy, hair getting uprooted must be painful, ouch.

not just the donor's, but also the recipient's dilemma in processing it further No messy stuff, i should think!

garam_kuta

Posts : 3627
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: any of you boys need a hair transplant?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum