Democrats are sore losers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Democrats are sore losers

Post by Hellsangel on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:13 am

http://www.wsj.com/articles/an-electoral-college-coup-1481590179
avatar
Hellsangel

Posts : 14331
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:21 am

Not sore losers, just spineless and scared. There is no robust effort to challenge Trump on anything. Are they just going to roll over and play dead the next four years?
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14119
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:41 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Not sore losers, just spineless and scared. There is no robust effort to challenge Trump on anything. Are they just going to roll over and play dead the next four years?
What's there to challenge?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by southindian on Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Not sore losers, just spineless and scared. There is no robust effort to challenge Trump on anything. Are they just going to roll over and play dead the next four years?
What's there to challenge?

Bitch's President 

How are the bitches doing in the South? (Your next President)
avatar
southindian

Posts : 4193
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:31 pm

Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Not sore losers, just spineless and scared. There is no robust effort to challenge Trump on anything. Are they just going to roll over and play dead the next four years?
What's there to challenge?

The daily lies coming out of the president-elect's mouth, his massive conflicts of interest, the unsuitable cabinet appoints that also reflect a complete disconnect from scientific opinion on many issues including anthropogenic origins of climate change, the blase attitude about security briefings, harassment of silicon valley business leaders, making unwarranted statements about the motivations of the intelligence agencies and the work they are doing just because it paints his election in a bad light; need i go on?
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14119
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Not sore losers, just spineless and scared. There is no robust effort to challenge Trump on anything. Are they just going to roll over and play dead the next four years?
What's there to challenge?

The daily lies coming out of the president-elect's mouth, his massive conflicts of interest, the unsuitable cabinet appoints that also reflect a complete disconnect from scientific opinion on many issues including anthropogenic origins of climate change, the blase attitude about security briefings, harassment of silicon valley business leaders, making unwarranted statements about the motivations of the intelligence agencies and the work they are doing just because it paints his election in a bad light; need i go on?

One more -- statements about repealing and replacing the ACA without telling us what it will be replaced with. So I ask again -- why are the democrats out to lunch? What has happened to them?
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14119
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:19 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Not sore losers, just spineless and scared. There is no robust effort to challenge Trump on anything. Are they just going to roll over and play dead the next four years?
What's there to challenge?

The daily lies coming out of the president-elect's mouth, his massive conflicts of interest, the unsuitable cabinet appoints that also reflect a complete disconnect from scientific opinion on many issues including anthropogenic origins of climate change, the blase attitude about security briefings, harassment of silicon valley business leaders, making unwarranted statements about the motivations of the intelligence agencies and the work they are doing just because it paints his election in a bad light; need i go on
Lol!! more here: 
http://such.forumotion.com/t40234-maybe-this-is-why-hellsangel-posts-in-cyrillic-from-time-to-time#231168

yeah yeah we've been seeing this since pre-elections: 'Omg!! the sky is falling!!!' When you cry wolf too many times, no one takes you seriously. That's what we teach elementary kids too, with nice fables. Democrats need to be refreshed about it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:26 pm

The office of Government Ethics is not letting this go:

http://www.npr.org/2016/12/13/505476925/government-ethics-office-says-trump-should-divest-himself-of-his-businesses

This has nothing to do with the Democratic Party. They are a government agency.

President-elect Donald Trump should divest himself of his vast business interests in order to avoid conflicts of interest while in the White House, according to a letter from the U.S. Office of Government Ethics.

Moreover, transferring ownership of his businesses to his grown children wouldn't go far enough to address the conflicts, the letter said.

"Transferring operational control of a company to one's children would not constitute the establishment of a qualified blind trust, nor would it eliminate conflicts of interest" under federal statutes governing conflicts of interest, said the letter, written by OGE Director Walter M. Shaub, Jr.

Forget the democrats. Why aren't Republicans concerned about ethical conflicts of interest with the incoming president?
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14119
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:31 pm

The term "crying wolf" is used when someone issues a warning about a false threat, something that has not taken place. It has no relevance here. Every criticism leveled against Trump has a factual basis.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14119
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:48 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Not sore losers, just spineless and scared. There is no robust effort to challenge Trump on anything. Are they just going to roll over and play dead the next four years?
What's there to challenge?

The daily lies coming out of the president-elect's mouth, his massive conflicts of interest, the unsuitable cabinet appoints that also reflect a complete disconnect from scientific opinion on many issues including anthropogenic origins of climate change, the blase attitude about security briefings, harassment of silicon valley business leaders, making unwarranted statements about the motivations of the intelligence agencies and the work they are doing just because it paints his election in a bad light; need i go on?

One more -- statements about repealing and replacing the ACA without telling us what it will be replaced with. So I ask again -- why are the democrats out to lunch? What has happened to them?
What happened to them? They lack convictions. They just talk big, but have no convictions. For ex: They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word! Reason: the murderer was a muslim. If it were a white christian guy, instead of a muslim, all hell would've broken lose. See the double standards. The act was horrific, but they have no guts to condemn the act. They react according to the race, religion, nationality, gender, and mainly out of their own opportunism, but not out of their convictions of what is right and what is wrong. 
Al Gore talks about global warming and stuff, but the monthly electricity bill for his mansion is mind boggling. So much for his global warming. 

The things against Trump is also empty rhetoric. It's just sore losers' talk. They themselves aren't convinced about it and hence they just do the empty talk, but no action.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:15 am

Kinnera wrote:What happened to them? They lack convictions. They just talk big, but have no convictions. For ex: They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word! Reason: the murderer was a muslim. If it were a white christian guy, instead of a muslim, all hell would've broken lose. See the double standards....blah blah

Kinny Aunty, I'll give you marks for consistency. You whine about the pampering of Muslims the exact same way now, after you became a white Christian, as you used to when you were just another chaddi cheergirl.

Just so we stick to facts: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/orlando-shooting-gay-rights-224235
avatar
Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 5004
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:00 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:What happened to them? They lack convictions. They just talk big, but have no convictions. For ex: They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word! Reason: the murderer was a muslim. If it were a white christian guy, instead of a muslim, all hell would've broken lose. See the double standards....blah blah

Kinny Aunty, I'll give you marks for consistency. You whine about the pampering of Muslims the exact same way now, after you became a white Christian, as you used to when you were just another chaddi cheergirl.

Just so we stick to facts: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/orlando-shooting-gay-rights-224235
This hypocrisy is what has driven ppl away from the dems. Was there condemnation about radical islamic terrorism which prompted this? Not a word! They tried to push this as a 'gun control' issue, not terrorism (San Bernadino shootings were just 'work place violence'). Just some broad political statements about solidarity with the LGBT community won't do. Did any of the gay champions here on the board express their dismay at brutality meeted out to the innocents at the gay club and expressed their anger at the radicalism that caused this? None. These whimps don't have the guts to do so. But they get all gutsy to make noise about the chuddies and the conservatives.

The whimpiness and double standards of the leftists is what is universal and hence my condemnation of that is consistent.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:14 am

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:What happened to them? They lack convictions. They just talk big, but have no convictions. For ex: They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word! Reason: the murderer was a muslim. If it were a white christian guy, instead of a muslim, all hell would've broken lose. See the double standards....blah blah

Kinny Aunty, I'll give you marks for consistency. You whine about the pampering of Muslims the exact same way now, after you became a white Christian, as you used to when you were just another chaddi cheergirl.

Just so we stick to facts: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/orlando-shooting-gay-rights-224235
This hypocrisy is what has driven ppl away from the dems. Was there condemnation about radical islamic terrorism which prompted this? Not a word! They tried to push this as a 'gun control' issue, not terrorism (San Bernadino shootings were just 'work place violence'). Just some broad political statements about solidarity with the LGBT community won't do. Did any of the gay champions here on the board express their dismay at brutality meeted out to the innocents at the gay club and expressed their anger at the radicalism that caused this? None. These whimps don't have the guts to do so. But they get all gutsy to make noise about the chuddies and the conservatives.

The whimpiness and double standards of the leftists is what is universal and hence my condemnation of that is consistent.

Oh Kinny. Don't change the topic every time you are cornered and shown to be wrong.

You said "They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word!"

The link proves you wrong. The Dems had roundly condemned the incident. The Republicans OTOH were too shy to utter the word LGBT.

Before you run to a new topic ie the utility of breastbeating about Islamic terrorism vs gun-control, take a minute to acknowledge that you were once again talking stuff without any basis.

avatar
Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 5004
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:23 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:What happened to them? They lack convictions. They just talk big, but have no convictions. For ex: They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word! Reason: the murderer was a muslim. If it were a white christian guy, instead of a muslim, all hell would've broken lose. See the double standards....blah blah

Kinny Aunty, I'll give you marks for consistency. You whine about the pampering of Muslims the exact same way now, after you became a white Christian, as you used to when you were just another chaddi cheergirl.

Just so we stick to facts: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/orlando-shooting-gay-rights-224235
This hypocrisy is what has driven ppl away from the dems. Was there condemnation about radical islamic terrorism which prompted this? Not a word! They tried to push this as a 'gun control' issue, not terrorism (San Bernadino shootings were just 'work place violence'). Just some broad political statements about solidarity with the LGBT community won't do. Did any of the gay champions here on the board express their dismay at brutality meeted out to the innocents at the gay club and expressed their anger at the radicalism that caused this? None. These whimps don't have the guts to do so. But they get all gutsy to make noise about the chuddies and the conservatives.

The whimpiness and double standards of the leftists is what is universal and hence my condemnation of that is consistent.

Oh Kinny. Don't change the topic every time you are cornered and shown to be wrong.

You said "They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word!"

The link proves you wrong. The Dems had roundly condemned the incident. The Republicans OTOH were too shy to utter the word LGBT.

Before you run to a new topic ie the utility of breastbeating about Islamic terrorism vs gun-control, take a minute to acknowledge that you were once again talking stuff without any basis.

I am not changing the topic. You are! Read my post again. Even when the group who they pose as champions of is severely hurt, there's not a word about radical islamic terrorism which is what inspired it. No guts to do so. That is so unfair to the victims. To the dems, sucking up to muslims > sucking up to all the other groups who they pose to be champions of.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:47 am

seems like the democrats condemned the LGBTQ (and gun) part of it more, who were the targets here. The republicans condemned the Islamic part of it more.  So, if gays are targets in a case, that's the sad part. A radical islamist, typically, goes and shoots americans (or anyone) at random. As far as gays are concerned, it's not just radical Islamists against them, unfortunately. Radical(?) Christians are equally hateful against them, and have ridiculed, discriminated, beaten or killed gays over last many decades. They go a step beyond actually, by proposing all those church-backed reversal/conversion theories. So I am not surprised the republicans didn't cry much about the victims' orientation as much as they did about the shooter's religion, given both are hated by their base, but by adding the word 'radical', they can avoid criticism. The shooter frequented that bar often, and was possibly questioning his own orientation. Before dying he said isis, and  as far as isis is concerned, the democrats have consistently spoken and fought against them. Depending on what one's views on islam is, guess one won't be satisfied unless the something is said against the whole religion, not realizing how damaging it can be for a president to propagate blind hatred. But the wait is over. The next president will most likely call it out pretty regularly. Let's just sit in our bunkers and hope no one heard it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:47 pm

Scarlet O'Hara wrote:seems like the democrats condemned the LGBTQ (and gun) part of it more, who were the targets here. The republicans condemned the Islamic part of it more.  So, if gays are targets in a case, that's the sad part. A radical islamist, typically, goes and shoots americans (or anyone) at random. As far as gays are concerned, it's not just radical Islamists against them, unfortunately. Radical(?) Christians are equally hateful against them, and have ridiculed, discriminated, beaten or killed gays over last many decades. They go a step beyond actually, by proposing all those church-backed reversal/conversion theories. So I am not surprised the republicans didn't cry much about the victims' orientation as much as they did about the shooter's religion, given both are hated by their base, but by adding the word 'radical', they can avoid criticism. The shooter frequented that bar often, and was possibly questioning his own orientation. Before dying he said isis, and  as far as isis is concerned, the democrats have consistently spoken and fought against them. Depending on what one's views on islam is, guess one won't be satisfied unless the something is said against the whole religion, not realizing how damaging it can be for a president to propagate blind hatred. But the wait is over. The next president will most likely call it out pretty regularly. Let's just sit in our bunkers and hope no one heard it.
Why? when Hindus and Christians are criticized left, right and center, why can't the same be done to radical islam? Why not call a spade a spade? If that is deemed as propagation of hatred, then it is the same when done to hindus and christians.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Merlot Daruwala on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:44 am

Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Kinnera wrote:What happened to them? They lack convictions. They just talk big, but have no convictions. For ex: They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word! Reason: the murderer was a muslim. If it were a white christian guy, instead of a muslim, all hell would've broken lose. See the double standards....blah blah

Kinny Aunty, I'll give you marks for consistency. You whine about the pampering of Muslims the exact same way now, after you became a white Christian, as you used to when you were just another chaddi cheergirl.

Just so we stick to facts: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/orlando-shooting-gay-rights-224235
This hypocrisy is what has driven ppl away from the dems. Was there condemnation about radical islamic terrorism which prompted this? Not a word! They tried to push this as a 'gun control' issue, not terrorism (San Bernadino shootings were just 'work place violence'). Just some broad political statements about solidarity with the LGBT community won't do. Did any of the gay champions here on the board express their dismay at brutality meeted out to the innocents at the gay club and expressed their anger at the radicalism that caused this? None. These whimps don't have the guts to do so. But they get all gutsy to make noise about the chuddies and the conservatives.

The whimpiness and double standards of the leftists is what is universal and hence my condemnation of that is consistent.

Oh Kinny. Don't change the topic every time you are cornered and shown to be wrong.

You said "They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word!"

The link proves you wrong. The Dems had roundly condemned the incident. The Republicans OTOH were too shy to utter the word LGBT.

Before you run to a new topic ie the utility of breastbeating about Islamic terrorism vs gun-control, take a minute to acknowledge that you were once again talking stuff without any basis.

I am not changing the topic. You are! Read my post again. Even when the group who they pose as champions of is severely hurt, there's not a word about radical islamic terrorism which is what inspired it. No guts to do so. That is so unfair to the victims. To the dems, sucking up to muslims > sucking up to all the other groups who they pose to be champions of.

Kinny, don't be so shameless. Read your own statement again: "They pose as the champions of the LGBTQ community, but when seventy gays are brutally mass murdered, they remain silent. Not a word!"

The first part of your statement makes it clear that it's the Dems' commitment to LGBTQ rights that you were challenging. After being proven wrong on that count, you are now dragging in the religion of the killer just to avoid acknowledging you were wrong.

Try this thought experiment: When a Muslim man had his brains bashed in for storing meat in his fridge, what exactly would *you* condemn? The inflicting of brutal mob violence and death on that man for his dietary habits, or the inhuman ideology of the killers?? Tell, tell.
avatar
Merlot Daruwala

Posts : 5004
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by truthbetold on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:14 am

Common sense tells you to condemn both guns and religious terrorism in this case.  Ease of availability of semi automatic guns allows many mass murders to acquire tools that increase the pain they can inflict on common people.  Higher loss of life by using guns became an incentive (because of higher attention) for these mass murders who want to send some message. Gun problem must be criticized.

However the fundamental force behind this particular incident is islamic fundamental thinking. Such individuals have proved to be determined and they can find other tools to cause massacres. Remember Nice, France truck rampage. Islamic fundamentalism must be identified and highlighted and criticized in this particular case.

Christian fundamentalism and their opposition to LGBT is a fact but it is not a factor in this incident, Bringing it up is a ploy to confuse the issue and to take cover under confusion fog created by multiple causes.

truthbetold

Posts : 6800
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by truthbetold on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:26 am

Democrats are the opposition party in all wings of Federal govt. It is their job to be critical.  They should continue to highlight Trump and republican missteps, misstatements and hypocrisy.  

But they just finished an election propaganda where American people ignored their side of argument.  So repeating same propaganda (while it is necessary) in near term is not going to get them anywhere.  Dems performance beyond presidential sphere (congress and state legislatures) is bad and is sliding downward for decades. They should introspect and see why they were losing around the country and rebuild their voter base. That requires energy and volunteers and leadership.  Hillary and Nancy pelosi failed to provide that kind of leadership. 

Dems need country wide effort to revive itself. Sanders and Warren group may be better for this task than current leadership including Obama and Biden.

truthbetold

Posts : 6800
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by truthbetold on Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:15 pm

9 killed in Germany by a truck. Details are not known yet but who do you suspect first?

truthbetold

Posts : 6800
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by truthbetold on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Truck as a weapon.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/19/europe/berlin-christmas-market-truck/index.html

truthbetold

Posts : 6800
Join date : 2011-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Democrats are sore losers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum