greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

greetings!

Post by pravalika nanda on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:40 pm

merry christmas and a happy new year to all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhFX0NGWvU

pravalika nanda

Posts : 2266
Join date : 2011-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: greetings!

Post by pravalika nanda on Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgdLdl60EMA
baby it's cold outside

pravalika nanda

Posts : 2266
Join date : 2011-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: greetings!

Post by FluteHolder on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:24 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:merry christmas and a happy new year to all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhFX0NGWvU
 

Adam Friedman28 minutes ago (edited)
I find it weird that a President announces to the nation "our savior". There are millions of Americans who do not see Jesus Christ as "our savior," despite his positive contribution to humanity. There is a principle about separation of church and state that seems to be violated with abandon.

FluteHolder

Posts : 1896
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: greetings!

Post by pravalika nanda on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:26 pm

FluteHolder wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:merry christmas and a happy new year to all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhFX0NGWvU
 

Adam Friedman28 minutes ago (edited)
I find it weird that a President announces to the nation "our savior". There are millions of Americans who do not see Jesus Christ as "our savior," despite his positive contribution to humanity. There is a principle about separation of church and state that seems to be violated with abandon.
he did wish everyone including the nonbelievers

pravalika nanda

Posts : 2266
Join date : 2011-07-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: greetings!

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:13 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:merry christmas and a happy new year to all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGhFX0NGWvU
 

Adam Friedman28 minutes ago (edited)
I find it weird that a President announces to the nation "our savior". There are millions of Americans who do not see Jesus Christ as "our savior," despite his positive contribution to humanity. There is a principle about separation of church and state that seems to be violated with abandon.
he did wish everyone including the nonbelievers

Haha you're complaining about President Obama for not respecting other faiths? Wait till Jan 20th. You'll have a president who's not really sure whether he believes in anything, or who's not smart enough to even consider the question, but who'll pretend to be a Christian and pander to the extreme religious Christian right incessantly. Good luck.

MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 13388
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: greetings!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum