Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obambi brings both parties together

3 posters

Go down

Obambi brings both parties together Empty Obambi brings both parties together

Post by Hellsangel Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:45 pm

In rebuking him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/28/us/politics/john-kerry-israel-democrats-republicans.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Obambi brings both parties together Empty Re: Obambi brings both parties together

Post by Hellsangel Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Poor Obambi, even the Arabs are calling it lame duck courage

In the Arab world, analysts said the Obama administration should have spoken out sooner.
“At the last five minutes of the hour, apparently Kerry and Obama are showing some courage to stand up to Israel, but it is coming too late in the game,” said Abdulkhaleq Abdulla, a professor of political science in the United Arab Emirates. “It is after the fact. They should have shown this amount of political courage four years ago, if not eight years ago.”

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Obambi brings both parties together Empty Re: Obambi brings both parties together

Post by silvermani Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Poor Obambi, even the Arabs are calling it lame duck courage

In the Arab world, analysts said the Obama administration should have spoken out sooner.
“At the last five minutes of the hour, apparently Kerry and Obama are showing some courage to stand up to Israel, but it is coming too late in the game,” said Abdulkhaleq Abdulla, a professor of political science in the United Arab Emirates. “It is after the fact. They should have shown this amount of political courage four years ago, if not eight years ago.”

Looks like this anti Israel tirade is to make it easier for him to take up a position with the UN.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:24 am

silvermani wrote:

Looks like this anti Israel tirade is to make it easier for him to take up a position with the UN.
I doubt it. He probably has a number of paid speeches planned for his 'retirement income'.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:30 am

Hellsangel wrote:
silvermani wrote:

I doubt it. He probably has a number of paid speeches planned for his 'retirement income'.
I'm looking to create another handle on SuCH and have a quick question.

Can I log onto SuCH with both handles at the same time from different browsers? Or may have to use 2 computers?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:33 am

southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
silvermani wrote:

Can I log onto SuCH with both handles at the same time from different browsers? Or may have to use 2 computers?
[size=33]https://such.forumotion.com/t39865-rashmun[/size]
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:38 am

silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
silvermani wrote:

[size=33]https://such.forumotion.com/t39865-rashmun[/size]

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down