Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

Post by Kayalvizhi on Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:51 am

Rashmun,

What do you do? Student? Worker? unemployed because cab't find jib? Unemployed because you inherited lots of money? Unemployed because you have already made lots of money?

I am asking because you seem to have lots of time to research things and post here.

Kayalvizhi

Posts : 3293
Join date : 2011-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

Post by Propagandhi711 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:15 am

perennially underemployed beta male with buggy mental software.

and fuck you, get a jib

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6690
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

Post by Hellsangel on Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:21 am

Trollus cab't get a jib.

Hellsangel

Posts : 13697
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:19 pm

He is a highly Sikular Mullah-worshipping Hindian. His guru, Aurangajeb, worshiped Kafir lingams and protected Hinduism from extinction. His other guru, Jalaluddin (aka Akbar), fluently spoke in Tamizh and ate idli and sambar........

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 5903
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

Post by Seva Lamberdar on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:13 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:He is a highly Sikular Mullah-worshipping Hindian. His guru, Aurangajeb, worshiped Kafir lingams and protected Hinduism from extinction. His other guru, Jalaluddin (aka Akbar), fluently spoke in Tamizh and ate idli and sambar........
he probably is here to make silly and provocative posts on Hinduism and India, and if anyone corrects or argues with him about it then have that person exposed as a "chaddi" or Hindu fanatic to the higher-ups.

Seva Lamberdar

Posts : 4351
Join date : 2012-11-29

View user profile https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

Post by Rashmun on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:27 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:He is a highly Sikular Mullah-worshipping Hindian. His guru, Aurangajeb, worshiped Kafir lingams and protected Hinduism from extinction. His other guru, Jalaluddin (aka Akbar), fluently spoke in Tamizh and ate idli and sambar........
he probably is here to make silly and provocative posts on Hinduism and India, and if anyone corrects or argues with him about it then have that person exposed as a "chaddi" or Hindu fanatic to the higher-ups.

who are the 'the higher-ups'?

Rashmun

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

Post by Rashmun on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:31 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:He is a highly Sikular Mullah-worshipping Hindian. His guru, Aurangajeb, worshiped Kafir lingams and protected Hinduism from extinction. His other guru, Jalaluddin (aka Akbar), fluently spoke in Tamizh and ate idli and sambar........

all that is fine, but do you confess to being a chaddi? do you wear a langot?

Rashmun

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

Post by Rashmun on Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:32 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:perennially underemployed beta male with buggy mental software.

and fuck you, get a jib

Props, my condolences for being an omega male.

Rashmun

Posts : 2416
Join date : 2011-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Personal question to Rashmun (others stay out)

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum