Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bumping butt buddies

Go down

bumping butt buddies Empty bumping butt buddies

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:42 pm

https://i.imgur.com/UgHzYUj.gifv

This reminded me of two incidences from my childhood. With the same sardarni bff. I think I have had the most adventures of my life with scorpio friends (xbf being another one such case) 

anyhoos, 

incident #1

we were in second grade. for some reason, that day we walked home from drenched in rain. Went all the way to the room in the back of my house, where most clothes would be drying on rainy days. It was sort of a multipurpose room with 2 twin size beds. they were those sorta-high iron beds having that iron mesh. And the room also doubled as our study room, and it was the only access to our bathroom. The tiles of that room were very old fashioned mix of different types of squares put together, and were pretty slippery.

We took off our shoes, and still had wet socks on. She slipped, and went all the way under one of the beds and hit the wall. I began laughing out loud, and walked up to bend down and pull her out. And then I slipped too, went all the way under the same bed and hit the same wall next to her. And we both began laughing so hard. Was a pretty painful laughter too, coz we just could not stop ourselves, huddled there giggling, and at the same time, trying to hold the pee that i'd been holding pretty much since we left school. 

incident # 2 

same friend. Must have been in the third or fourth grade. We used to take the same tonga to the school. Both of us thought we should experiment jumping from the moving tonga on the way to school. As the tonga neared the school gates, one opened the door, jumped out. *thud*. fell on the road. the other didn't learn from it. opened the door, jumped out. *thud*. fell on the road...only difference being, one fell on her back, and the other on her face. The other girls gasped, and the tonga walaa began yelling at both of us. We were too ashamed to climb back up, so we picked up our bags, acted chill, and sheepishly walked to school. Luckily there was no fast vehicle right behind us.

Back to top Go down