Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trumptard removed from United flight for racist remarks

2 posters

Go down

Trumptard removed from United flight for racist remarks Empty Trumptard removed from United flight for racist remarks

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:00 pm

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-racism-kicked-off-flight-20170222-story.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Trumptard removed from United flight for racist remarks Empty Re: Trumptard removed from United flight for racist remarks

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:48 pm

Like this Libtard was?

http://nypost.com/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-berated-on-jetblue-flight/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Trumptard removed from United flight for racist remarks Empty Re: Trumptard removed from United flight for racist remarks

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:53 pm

It's interesting that in your twisted mind strong emotions arising from political disagreements are equivalent to hatred stemming from racial otherness. What tickles me no end is the thought of the cognitive dissonance that must fill the heads of your ilk when you try to make common cause with precisely the folks who are afraid of your brown skin. I am sure that leads to an unbearable amount of butt hurt, but you won't acknowledge it.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:22 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:It's interesting that in your twisted mind strong emotions arising from political disagreements are equivalent to hatred stemming from racial otherness. What tickles me no end is the thought of the cognitive dissonance that must fill the heads of your ilk when you try to make common cause with precisely the folks who are afraid of your brown skin. I am sure that leads to an unbearable amount of butt hurt, but you won't acknowledge it.
Il Professore, what is very amusing is that you stay silent about the hatred and intolerance that your ilk displays but jump up and down in your perches with Chicken Littlery every time there is an incident like this.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down