Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)

+36
Seva Lamberdar
garam-kuta
tapori
smArtha
b_A
indophile
Captain Bhankas
Nila
seven
southindian
yogi
Idéfix
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Petrichor
Maria S
chameli
Kris
Bittu
Merlot Daruwala
.|Sublime|.
Miss.Blah
MaxEntropy_Man
Mr. T
The Absolute Zero
Rekz
Propagandhi711
FreeStyle
ढीकम टांटिया
CroMagnon
charvaka
artood2
Another Brick
garamkuta
Hellsangel
Black Swan
harharmahadev
40 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 Empty Re: jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:08 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:What would you reply if somebody wrote you this, 'main tumhare paas bohot badi ass lekar aayi hoon'.
wo to maine dekha jab tumne matha teka...

lol!

Back to top Go down

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 Empty Re: jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)

Post by seven Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:What would you reply if somebody wrote you this, 'main tumhare paas bohot badi ass lekar aayi hoon'.

did sm1 really say it or you made it up? who talks like this since melodramatic movies of 80s lol!

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Haha this reminds me of one incident where this guy was forgetting his password for the nth number of upteen times. Once after such reset he seems to fine with his password for a longer period of time. I kept wondering and checked the last conversation mails. The last mail I missed the P in the password. LOL

Finally! An unintention mail saved up.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:45 pm

U.P. govt announced Rs 50,000 to every family with 5 children in house-hold

Gupta had 4 so he tells his wife
Meri girlfriend se mera 1 bachcha hai, use le aata hu. 5 ho jayenge aur Govt 50,000 de degi hume

Gupta bacha leke ghar aaya aur us ne wife se puchha: Bacha agaya hai. Hamare 4 kahan hain?

Wife boli - Jis jis ke the woh le gaye.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:08 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
U.P. govt announced Rs 50,000 to every family with 5 children in house-hold

Gupta had 4 so he tells his wife
Meri girlfriend se mera 1 bachcha hai, use le aata hu. 5 ho jayenge aur Govt 50,000 de degi hume

Gupta bacha leke ghar aaya aur us ne wife se puchha: Bacha agaya hai. Hamare 4 kahan hain?

Wife boli - Jis jis ke the woh le gaye.

lol!

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 pm

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 526399_614367715259689_1259207399_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:08 am

bhikhari - bhagwan, khana nahi milta. roj bhookh lagti hai. aisa kuch de do jo kitna bhi khane pe khatm na ho.

bhagwan - tathastu. ye le chewing gum.

bhikhari - Mad
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:15 pm

Today is Sunday. Forward dis to 15 frnds and you will get another Sunday in seven days. It really works. Ramu ignored this and he got a Monday within 24 hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 am

An Office...boss is sitting relaxed. He buzzes for his secretary. The young and buxom Secretary walks in, looks at him and gasps slightly. She says, "Sir, You left your garage door open". And she goes back to her seat. The boss scratches his head and then finally figures out that his fly is open. He makes the connection and thinks she probably meant his fly and delicately mentiioned the garage. He has a little smile playing on his face and calls her in again..."Mona darling...when my garage was open, did you see a Hummer inside?"

The Secretary is nonplussed and replies "No Sir, I saw a Mini Cooper with two flat tires"!

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:42 am

Muezzin-Bar'chu wrote:An Office...boss is sitting relaxed. He buzzes for his secretary. The young and buxom Secretary walks in, looks at him and gasps slightly. She says, "Sir, You left your garage door open". And she goes back to her seat. The boss scratches his head and then finally figures out that his fly is open. He makes the connection and thinks she probably meant his fly and delicately mentiioned the garage. He has a little smile playing on his face and calls her in again..."Mona darling...when my garage was open, did you see a Hummer inside?"

The Secretary is nonplussed and replies "No Sir, I saw a Mini Cooper with two flat tires"!

joke
/jōk/
Noun
A thing that someone says to cause amusement or laughter, esp. a story with a funny punchline.
Verb
Make jokes; talk humorously or flippantly.
Synonyms
noun. jest - fun - jape - gag - trick - pleasantry - lark
verb. jest - jape - banter - lark - kid - josh

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:17 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Today is Sunday. Forward dis to 15 frnds and you will get another Sunday in seven days. It really works. Ramu ignored this and he got a Monday within 24 hours.
lol!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Jo awwwwwwwwww na kare wo awwwwwwwwrat nahi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:53 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Jo awwwwwwwwww na kare wo awwwwwwwwrat nahi.

aaawww! that's choo cuuuttee!

tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 am

phor bidya:

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 3t6jh6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 8:59 am

Heh. I have created a fake account in my Other name. That and my two kids. I don't need to send request to anyone else. You need just 3 friends to unlock a level. Those two kids have signed in to the two other browsers on my laptop. So I don't even have to wait for them to respond. FYI. I am on level 358 or so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 9:03 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Heh. I have created a fake account in my Other name. That and my two kids. I don't need to send request to anyone else. You need just 3 friends to unlock a level. FYI. I am ok level 358 or so.
only 3 friends? that is not much. zynga is very pushy. i have stopped playing zynga games for they are struggling. they are trying to move to mobiles platform with "draw something" and are neglecting fb. i think zynga will go down the tube soon (as might facebook). congrats @ lev. 358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Galib vs. gujju

Galid: Mohabbat ki raahon par bohot dard milega
Mohabbat ki raahon par bohot dard milega...

Gujju: Un Rahoon pe wine store kholo, bohot chalega

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat May 04, 2013 7:21 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Galib vs. gujju

that reminds me...(who) is tappu on CH? lol!

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 2:37 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:Galib vs. gujju

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 3:07 am

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 946875_475213335881692_486933033_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 9:23 am

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151448776246973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 20, 2013 10:24 am

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1CPpqJPlwdi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:54 am

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 Sh8LOHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by yogi Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:48 am

What Indian advertisements taught us??

1. Kareena has dandruff problem, Katrina has dry hair problem, Shilpa has hairfall problem and Priyanka has chip-chip.

2. If you've a hot wife, make sure your neighbor doesn't use a deodorant in your absence.

3. Your complexion is more important than your qualifications.

4. If there is no salt in your kitchen you can use Toothpaste.

5. Every second oral care brand is No. 1 and recommended by every dentist in India!!!

6. If your daughter is not Ready to Get married, take her to a jewelry/textile shop.

7. Only reason why men use deodorant is to get girls.

8. Most colas cure all kinds of phobias. You will be close to a superman, if you drink these regularly!!

9. All superstars are so poor that they prefer to risk life for a cool drink than to purchase it for Rs:10

10. The special effects in shampoo ads are greater than special effects in Avatar.

11. Fruit content in shampoo and soap is more than fruit content in 99% of juices.

12. Amul has better satirical cartoonists than people who make better milk products.

13. Most people buy vehicles to travel in bad roads but complain about roads in India.

14. You can't eat Dairy Milk Silk without spreading it all over you face.

15. Nobody uses motorbikes for commuting, its only to pick up girls.

16. All soaps kill 99.9% of germs.

17. People believe that Bacardi makes music CD's and Directors special/Kingfisher make mineral water.

18. The only time mothers and daughters talk to each other, it's usually about hair oil.

19. No matter what kind of expert one is, he'll always wear a white laboratory coat.

And, finally this

20.Mutualfundinvestmentsaresubjecttomarketriskspleasereadtheofferdocumentcarefullybeforeinvesting
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:22 pm

HA - "hey BW, sup?"
BW - "nm. Watching this French silent movie"
HA - "looks like you converted some oxygen to carbon dioxide"
BW - "haha. Yes."

seven

Back to top Go down

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 Empty Jesus chaturthi..!! Lol

Post by yogi Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:49 am

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 BMx_u_0CMAArh41
yogi
yogi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:29 am

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 1013500_534033453300201_69387450_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 1013500_534033453300201_69387450_n

haha..good one
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:32 am

lol!
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:31 am

संता: सुनती हो, "आज हमारे पप्पू ने आधा शब्द बोलना सीखा"।
जीतो (उत्साहित होकर): सच! क्या बोला?
संता: बहन।

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:32 am

Bittu wrote:संता: सुनती हो, "आज हमारे पप्पू ने आधा शब्द बोलना सीखा"।

Lol. Took me two reads to get that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 pm

Haha. Good one.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:20 am

this is a very old joke but it still makes me laugh:

One Morning in Bangkok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:55 am

jokes thread (english, hindi, tamil telugu etc.)  - Page 13 970103_566237663434617_407506595_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:28 am

Punjab me 1 Train k niche 100 Sardar aa gaye!

99 Mar gaye..

1 Bach gaya.

Reporter ne Usse Puchha : "Ye Sab Kaise huva.?"

Sardar bola- "Galat Announcement ki vajah se,
Announcmnt huva tha ke Shatabdi Express Platform par aa rahi hai!"
To Sab Ghabra k Platform se Utarkar Patri par Aa gaye!
Par Train Platform par nahi, Patari par Aayi.
Reporter : Aur Aap Samajhdar Nikle Jo Patri par nahi utre!

Sardar : Ji nahi, Mai to Suicide karne Aaya tha, Announcement Sunkar mai Patri se Hatkar Platform Pe Let gaya tha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:30 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:Punjab me 1 Train k niche 100 Sardar aa gaye!

99 Mar gaye..

1 Bach gaya.

Reporter ne Usse Puchha : "Ye Sab Kaise huva.?"

Sardar bola- "Galat Announcement ki vajah se,
Announcmnt huva tha ke Shatabdi Express Platform par aa rahi hai!"
To Sab Ghabra k Platform se Utarkar Patri par Aa gaye!
Par Train Platform par nahi, Patari par Aayi.
Reporter : Aur Aap Samajhdar Nikle Jo Patri par nahi utre!

Sardar : Ji nahi, Mai to Suicide karne Aaya tha, Announcement Sunkar mai Patri se Hatkar Platform Pe Let gaya tha

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:38 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

!

it's a punjabi joke and bittu is telling it. one read is all it took me.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

!

you can read devnagari, or did u use a translator? It's hindi btw, not panju.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:41 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

!

you can read devnagari, or did u use a translator?

i can read devnagari. i thought their pappu would have learned the second half of the word first.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:44 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

!

i can read devnagari. i thought their pappu would have learned the second half of the word first.

cool, didn't know that somehow.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:46 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

two years in the cbse system plus some elementary sanskrit. enough to know to read fluently.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:53 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

!

Oh horrors! What next? Will Vee Unkil reveal that he begins his day chanting the Hanuman Chalisa?? *swoon*
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:57 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Oh horrors! What next? Will Vee Unkil reveal that he begins his day chanting the Hanuman Chalisa?? *swoon*

i have never hidden the fact that i can speak hindi and read devanagari reasonably well. my positions on language have never been based on my own facility with hindi.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:58 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

two years in the cbse system plus some elementary sanskrit. enough to know to read fluently.

Oh now I remember you mentioning you moved to state school in 11th so as to take Tamil as a major or something. Didn't connect the dots to mean the first two years you did learn Hindi. Till now I thought you picked it up only in Mumbai.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Oh now I remember you mentioning you moved to state school in 11th so as to take Tamil as a major or something. Didn't connect the dots to mean the first two years you did learn Hindi.

i had twelve years of tamil. remember in the cbse system it's english, hindi, and one other language. during the two years i spent in the cbse system, that other language was tamil. when i moved back to the state board system i simply jettisoned hindi because in the TN state board you are required to learn only two languages, english and one other language. i was never in a position where i picked hindi instead of tamil.

Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:03 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

Oh now I remember you mentioning you moved to state school in 11th so as to take Tamil as a major or something. Didn't connect the dots to mean the first two years you did learn Hindi.

i had twelve years of tamil. remember in the cbse system it's english, hindi, and one other language. during the two years i spent in the cbse system, that other language was tamil. when i moved back to the state board system i simply jettisoned hindi because in the TN state board you are required to learn only two languages, english and one other language.

got it. i am not a hindi fanatic or anything, but this reveal simply made you hot! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:12 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

i had twelve years of tamil. remember in the cbse system it's english, hindi, and one other language. during the two years i spent in the cbse system, that other language was tamil. when i moved back to the state board system i simply jettisoned hindi because in the TN state board you are required to learn only two languages, english and one other language.

got it. i am not a hindi fanatic or anything, but this reveal simply made you hot! Laughing

Hey this is an insidious attempt to seduce non-Hindians into learning Hindi. But beware. Vee Unkil fell for a similar spiel nearly a century ago and spent twelve full years learning Thamizh, only to be kicked in the teeth later by the very Iyer gurlz he thought would find him hot.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:

got it. i am not a hindi fanatic or anything, but this reveal simply made you hot! :lol:

This comment from Vidya needs a GIF of a dog that's lying down, wagging its tail.

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bittu Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:16 pm

So there was this professional assassin who charged $1000 a bullet. A guy comes up to him in the bar one day and says, "Are you the guy who charges $1000 a bullet?"

"Yup."

"What if you miss?"

He looks at the man, deadly serious. "I don't miss..."

"Okay, we'll I've got $2000 here. I just found out my wife is having an affair with my best friend. They're at the motel together right now."

"Let's go," the assassin says.

So they drive to a store across the street from the motel and climb up on the roof. The assassin takes out his rifle and attaches the scope.

"They're in room 21. I want you to shoot her in the head, and I want you to blow his dick off."

The assassin looks through his scope. He keeps staring for several minutes, not taking the shot.

"Well? What are you waiting for!?" the husband asks.

"Hold on two more minutes. I think I can save you $1000."

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:42 am

Santa was caught by adivasis and taken to their king. 

King: isko bandi bana do. 
Santa: nahi please, mujhko banda hee rehne do!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next