Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey

4 posters

Go down

Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey Empty Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:04 am

Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey C90zhlTXUAAhZOz

Back to top Go down

Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey Empty Re: Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey

Post by southindian Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 am

Good one. Thanks

Maybe this will help curb religious conversions through money. Keep posting these. 

BTW idiot, 
I feel bad for you in these times of so much burrrrn. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey Empty Re: Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Jatav, who has lodged a counter FIR, has alleged that Awadhesh and some of his friends "promised me a job and financial help if I agreed to visit Varanasi and meet some of their associates".

"But on reaching there, they took me to a church and forced me to walk on the posters of Hindu gods and goddesses and eat beef," the 30-year-old said, adding that there were six persons in the church at that time and they declared that he had been converted to Christianity because he had eaten beef.

The incident happened a month ago, Jatav said. He claimed he had approached the police soon after returning from Varanasi but was denied an audience. "I was upset and decided to inform the Bajrang Dal leaders," he said.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/1160131/jsp/nation/story_66748.jsp#.WPpHNFUrLcs

Last edited by Seva Lamberdar on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:56 pm

southindian wrote:Good one. Thanks

Maybe this will help curb religious conversions through money. Keep posting these. 

BTW idiot, 
I feel bad for you in these times of so much burrrrn. Smile
Look at the picture carefully. It is an Aurangajeb-ish photoshop job!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:44 pm

This is a good example of what is waiting for sickular libtards like Rashmunni if they set foot in India.

Can anyone share the ID of Rashmunni? We can try and get this done to him the next time he visits UP!

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:50 pm

SomeProfile wrote:This is a good example of what is waiting for sickular libtards like Rashmunni if they set foot in India.

Can anyone share the ID of Rashmunni? We can try and get this done to him the next time he visits UP!

Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey Digg

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:12 am

Chaddis shave Christian pastor's head and force him to ride a donkey Dog+Digvijay+Singh+Pig

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down