Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terror attack in Manchester pop concert

3 posters

Go down

Terror attack in Manchester pop concert Empty Terror attack in Manchester pop concert

Post by ashdoc Tue May 23, 2017 1:41 am

http://m.timesofindia.com/world/uk/blast-at-ariana-grande-concert-in-manchester-19-dead-scores-injured/articleshow/58800708.cms

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Terror attack in Manchester pop concert Empty Re: Terror attack in Manchester pop concert

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 6:22 am

True assholes. Knowing mostly kids go to her concerts.

Back to top Go down

Terror attack in Manchester pop concert Empty Re: Terror attack in Manchester pop concert

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue May 23, 2017 8:31 am

By calling this a terror attack you are insulting Aurangajeb and his sishyas. This is an attempt at E-M synthesis, similar to H-M synthesis in Mumbai on 26/11.......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue May 23, 2017 11:26 am

bomber identified as salman abedi .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 am

I'm so happy, I'm a Hindu. I can shout at top of my lungs against stupid Hindu practices and still won't get killed.

These wuss in Muslim religion are a disgrace. No fucking backbones. These so-called progressives, educated Muslims are humans without any spine and cannot clean their stupid religion.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 11:56 am

Where are all the ones who were getting offended when some of us were bashing casteism and cast-based discrimination and propounding equality for all? Seems like they wanted Hinduism to go back to the ignorant medieval ages and continue like that and were making every effort to take it backward in that direction.

Do they now want to argue that this discrimination against kafirs, the jehad against non-muslims and the massacre of innocents is a part of Islam? Do they justify it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Tue May 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Terror attack in Manchester pop concert AttachmentTerror attack in Manchester pop concert Attachment

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down