The man named after two traitors...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The man named after two traitors...

Post by Idéfix on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:49 pm

... was under investigation for perjury. He then recommended the firing of one of the people investigating him. After promising publicly to recuse himself. So the man named after two traitors will now likely be investigated for obstruction of justice, perhaps two counts of it.

Will the first Racist-American Attorney General of the 21st century go to prison? I hope he does.
Idéfix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The man named after two traitors...

Post by Hellsangel on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:59 pm

Idéfix wrote:... was under investigation for perjury. He then recommended the firing of one of the people investigating him. After promising publicly to recuse himself. So the man named after two traitors will now likely be investigated for obstruction of justice, perhaps two counts of it.

Will the first Racist-American Attorney General of the 21st century go to prison? I hope he does.
Creative interpretation?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/01/politics/sessions-russian-ambassador-letter/index.html wrote:Sens. Patrick Leahy and Al Franken -- Democrats on the Senate Judiciary Committee -- sent the requests to Comey and, later, acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe in three letters dated March 20, April 28 and May 12.

"We are concerned about Attorney General Sessions' lack of candor to the committee and his failure thus far to accept responsibility for testimony that could be construed as perjury," Franken and Leahy wrote to Comey in their first request.
The Democrats have not received a response from the FBI to their three letters, a Senate source said.
Hellsangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix on Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:11 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/congress-investigating-jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meeting/index.html wrote:The FBI is looking into whether there was an additional private meeting at the Mayflower the same day, sources said. Neither Hill nor FBI investigators have yet concluded whether a private meeting took place -- and acknowledge that it is possible any additional meeting was incidental.

... Later that week, when Sessions updated his sworn testimony to the Senate judiciary committee, he acknowledged the two meetings with Kislyak but did not mention any encounter at the Mayflower Hotel.
Idéfix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel on Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:25 pm

Idéfix wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/congress-investigating-jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meeting/index.html wrote:The FBI is looking into whether there was an additional private meeting at the Mayflower the same day, sources said. Neither Hill nor FBI investigators have yet concluded whether a private meeting took place -- and acknowledge that it is possible any additional meeting was incidental.

... Later that week, when Sessions updated his sworn testimony to the Senate judiciary committee, he acknowledged the two meetings with Kislyak but did not mention any encounter at the Mayflower Hotel.
Again, from your link:

Congressional investigators are examining whether Attorney General Jeff Sessions had an additional private meeting with Russia's ambassador during the presidential campaign, according to Republican and Democratic Hill sources and intelligence officials briefed on the investigation.

In other words, Democrats. Not the FBI. Good luck! And the news article dated one day later than yours confirms no response from the FBI.
Hellsangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:38 pm

First, let me highlight something I quoted in my previous post...

The FBI is looking into whether there was an additional private meeting at the Mayflower the same day, sources said.

Now a little condescending lecture on logic, given the known deleterious effects of Trumpism on the brain... if A is doing something and B is doing something, it follows that A and B are doing something. It doesn't follow that B isn't doing what A is doing.

Now let's apply that condescending lecture to the situation at hand: Congressional investigators and the FBI are looking into whether there was a third meeting with the Russian spymaster that the racist man named after two traitors failed to disclose in his correction that was submitted with the sole purpose of disclosing meetings with the Russian spymaster.
Idéfix

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:46 pm

Idéfix wrote:First, let me highlight something I quoted in my previous post...

The FBI is looking into whether there was an additional private meeting at the Mayflower the same day, sources said.

Now a little condescending lecture on logic, given the known deleterious effects of Trumpism on the brain... if A is doing something and B is doing something, it follows that A and B are doing something. It doesn't follow that B isn't doing what A is doing.

Now let's apply that condescending lecture to the situation at hand: Congressional investigators and the FBI are looking into whether there was a third meeting with the Russian spymaster that the racist man named after two traitors failed to disclose in his correction that was submitted with the sole purpose of disclosing meetings with the Russian spymaster.
Ah yes! Let's go for a libby shot in the dark like Inspector Clouseau.
Hellsangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top