Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?

3 posters

Go down

Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest? Empty Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:08 pm

Apparently, the former FBI director is a man with a keen sense of history. Very apropos reference:

http://www.history.com/news/the-shocking-medieval-execution-story-referenced-by-james-comey
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest? Empty Re: Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?

Post by Idéfix Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 pm

That was one of the highlights of the hearing for me.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest? Empty Re: Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest?

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:46 am

In this case, clearly it seems to be a targeted, direct command in a tete-a-tete.

Totally bizarre, that  I was reminded of jayayendra saraswathi's arrest in the murder case of the manager of varadaraja perumal temple, kanchipuram: although the details are murky, according to one version, public expression of the head's frustration with the latter's accusations might have triggered arrangement of the death of the manager, not at the behest of the seer.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:37 am

both're power-corrupted, arrogant and greedy men.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down