Couldn't have gone better!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Couldn't have gone better!

Post by SomeProfile on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 14:57

Source: http://i.imgur.com/Xa0RxPJ.jpg


SomeProfile

Posts : 1681
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Couldn't have gone better!

Post by silvermani on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 18:09

Racist libs are fuming that a man they hate so much because he is white is not going to be impeached. If he were black, they would be praising his behavior as unconventional and a breath of fresh air.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 918
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Couldn't have gone better!

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 18:41

silvermani wrote:Racist libs are fuming that a man they hate so much because he is white is not going to be impeached. If he were black, they would be praising his behavior as unconventional and a breath of fresh air.

You seem confused. All American presidents except one has been a white man. With the exception of Nixon and now the orange turd not one has been thought of as a potential candidate for impeachment. It has nothing to do with race but the fact that the current occupant of the WH is a despicable, gigantic fat orange turd.

And there are plenty of white people who despise him. That cannot possibly be racism, by definition.


Last edited by MaxEntropy_Man on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 18:44; edited 1 time in total
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 13768
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Couldn't have gone better!

Post by silvermani on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 18:43

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:Racist libs are fuming that a man they hate so much because he is white is not going to be impeached. If he were black, they would be praising his behavior as unconventional and a breath of fresh air.

You seem confused. All American presidents except one has been a white man. With the exception of Nixon and now the orange turd not one has been thought of as a potential candidate for impeachment. It has nothing to do with race but the fact that the current occupant of the WH is a despicable, gigantic fat orange turd.

The same logic applies to criticism of Obama. But that doesn't stop the libs from pulling the race card out in knee jerk style.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 918
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Couldn't have gone better!

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Fri 9 Jun 2017 - 18:47

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:Racist libs are fuming that a man they hate so much because he is white is not going to be impeached. If he were black, they would be praising his behavior as unconventional and a breath of fresh air.

You seem confused. All American presidents except one has been a white man. With the exception of Nixon and now the orange turd not one has been thought of as a potential candidate for impeachment. It has nothing to do with race but the fact that the current occupant of the WH is a despicable, gigantic fat orange turd.

The same logic applies to criticism of Obama. But that doesn't stop the libs from pulling the race card out in knee jerk style.

When explicitly racist language is used and when double standards are applied as was the case in numerous instances in President Obama's term, you have to assume it's racism. Read the Breitbart comments section.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 13768
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Couldn't have gone better!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum