Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orange Leper's lawyer needs a lawyer

3 posters

Go down

Orange Leper's lawyer needs a lawyer Empty Orange Leper's lawyer needs a lawyer

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/06/16/trumps-personal-lawyer-michael-cohen-hires-his-own-lawyer-in-russia-probe/

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Orange Leper's lawyer needs a lawyer Empty Re: Orange Leper's lawyer needs a lawyer

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:36 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6hnqti/trumps_personal_lawyer_hires_attorney/dizqo7m/?st=j40bc1cs&sh=0dc0cd64

Quinn_tEskimo [score hidden] 3 hours ago 
"Mr. Trump, did you intentionally try to obstruct justice by firing James Comey?"
"You'll have to speak to my lawyer."

AT-ST [score hidden] an hour ago

You forgot what happens when you get to the bottom of the Lawyer chain.
"I can't speak for President Trump."

Back to top Go down

Orange Leper's lawyer needs a lawyer Empty Re: Orange Leper's lawyer needs a lawyer

Post by Idéfix Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Meanwhile Trump's other personal lawyer has an ethics complaint against him for telling White House staffers not to get their own lawyers.

"We have the best people, don't we, folks?"
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:46 pm

There is never a dull moment with President Trump. Even his haters are keen to know what's going on with him every day!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:48 pm

I hope o.leper doesn't stop tweeting. It's my favorite early morning reading and it gets him deeper in legal jeopardy. That desirable combination cannot be beat.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 pm

Mueller is apparently also hiring people with deep expertise in financial crime. This is not looking good for the orange. The president cannot be convicted by law, but they can certainly come after his assets if financial malfeasance is found. The Republicans helpfully set that precedent, then had it confirmed by the conservative SCOTUS, during their circus impeaching Bill Clinton. There are few things as fun as watching someone hoisted on their own petard.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:59 pm

It's a summer Friday. The special counsel is tearing the miserable orange president a new one, and I have a tasty lagunitas IPA in my hand. All's right with the world.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:07 am

It is good to see people realizing that we have a relatively stupid con man in the Oval Office.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/06/16/donald-trump-is-proving-too-stupid-to-be-president/amp/

Foreign Policy magazine is not exactly a liberal rag. Here is a fascinating anecdote...

There is, for example, the story of how Trump met with the pastors of two major Presbyterian churches in New York. “I did very, very well with evangelicals in the polls,” he bragged. When the pastors told Trump they weren’t evangelicals, he demanded to know, “What are you then?” They told him they were mainline Presbyterians. “But you’re all Christians?” he asked. Yes, they had to assure him, Presbyterians are Christians. The kicker: Trump himself is Presbyterian.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:24 am

LOL! @ O.Leper and Presbys!

Apparently he's screaming at the TV now. Time to bring out the specter of the 25th again.

UPenn should be held liable for crimes against humanity.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down