Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MSNBC Hosts Bring Up “Russia” 56 Times in 1-Hour-Long Show

2 posters

Go down

MSNBC Hosts Bring Up “Russia” 56 Times in 1-Hour-Long Show Empty MSNBC Hosts Bring Up “Russia” 56 Times in 1-Hour-Long Show

Post by silvermani Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:21 pm

I am seeing eerie parallels between the current Russia mania and the post 2001 propaganda about Saddam Hussein which led to war with Iraq. I hope there is no new needless war this time. 
Despite the fact that not a shred of evidence has emerged to prove Russian efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election were successful, the assorted mental patients who comprise MSNBC’s on-air “talent” still remain obsessed with the subject, to the point that on Sunday they brought up Russia a whopping 56 times in just one hour. This blitz of “Russia, Russia, Russia” occurred on host Joy Reid’s eponymously named “AM Joy,” a political weekend-morning talk show during which Reid and her nauseatingly leftist guests essentially compete to see how disturbingly low they can descend.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

MSNBC Hosts Bring Up “Russia” 56 Times in 1-Hour-Long Show Empty Re: MSNBC Hosts Bring Up “Russia” 56 Times in 1-Hour-Long Show

Post by southindian Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:26 pm

Ohhhhhh!

Some channel talked about Benghazi 5600 time. I don't remember which channel.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down