Handshake snub

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Handshake snub

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:41 pm

Not surprised she didn't want to touch pestilential microhands. Who knows where it's been! Putin's junk maybe.

MaxEntropy_Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Handshake snub

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:57 pm

I guess she did shake his hand in the end, almost like an act of pity, but this was a definitive snub. No question about it. Good for her. Hope she pureled.
MaxEntropy_Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:08 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I guess she did shake his hand in the end, almost like an act of pity, but this was a definitive snub. No question about it. Good for her. Hope she pureled.
snub for what?
Seva Lamberdar

View user profile https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:24 pm

It's a snub of the man with the nub Sevaji!
MaxEntropy_Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:47 pm

The first lady of Poland was either too fascinated by the first lady of America and so in her eagerness to shake hands with her, inadvertently missed the extended hands of the US President OR didn't shake hands with him the first time around on purpose. The first is an accident. The second is the case of basic lack of diplomacy, courtesy and etiquette on how a guest to one's home/country ought to be treated. If it's the latter, she is not qualified to be a first lady. 
Trump is the democratically elected President of the US. As its President, he represents the country. Any insult to him abread, is an insult to America. The first lady of Poland is representing her country and she should act as such. Whatever personal opinions she may have about Trump as a person, she ought to keep them aside and act with diplomacy. She is not dealing with Trump the person, but the President of the United States of America. Any insult to him is the insult imparted by her country to US. There could be consequences for that. 
And the morons who are gleeful about the snub (if it's done intentionally) need to realize that they have been insulted and need to be angry, not gleeful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:01 pm

Fascinating to watch your obsession with Trump, Il Professore. Kind of like Comrade with Modi.
Hellsangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:14 pm

It looks like the Polish first lady went to US First lady for a handshake since the both Presidents were reaching out for handshake.  It does not look intentional snub but could be viewed so..

FluteHolder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:35 pm

FluteHolder wrote:It looks like the Polish first lady went to US First lady for a handshake since the both Presidents were reaching out for handshake.  It does not look intentional snub but could be viewed so..
The way the video clip is edited makes it seem so. Watch the following clip. In spite of the heading, does it really seem that the poor lady did it on purpose?

http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/06/polands-first-lady-ignored-the-hell-out-of-trumps-handshake_a_23019382/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:01 pm

kinnera-temp wrote:President of the United States of America. Any insult to him is the insult imparted by her country to US. There could be consequences for that. 
And the morons who are gleeful about the snub (if it's done intentionally) need to realize that they have been insulted and need to be angry, not gleeful.

Trump routinely snubs and insults other world leaders. What he did to Angela Merkel during her visit refusing to shake her hands was outrageous! I have no problems at all with Trump being insulted and humiliated by other world leaders, especially democratically elected world leaders.
MaxEntropy_Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:07 pm

kinnera-temp wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:It looks like the Polish first lady went to US First lady for a handshake since the both Presidents were reaching out for handshake.  It does not look intentional snub but could be viewed so..
The way the video clip is edited makes it seem so. Watch the following clip. In spite of the heading, does it really seem that the poor lady did it on purpose?

http://m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/07/06/polands-first-lady-ignored-the-hell-out-of-trumps-handshake_a_23019382/
This video if it is authentic explains it. Polish FL, did not want to ignore MT, and she shook hands with DJT afterwards. I would not take that as intentional.

FluteHolder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
kinnera-temp wrote:President of the United States of America. Any insult to him is the insult imparted by her country to US. There could be consequences for that. 

Trump routinely snubs and insults other world leaders. What he did to Angela Merkel during her visit refusing to shake her hands was outrageous! I have no problems at all with Trump being insulted and humiliated by other world leaders, especially democratically elected world leaders.
That's not surprising. Libtards are not known to love, respect and honor their country, neither here nor in India. Look at you and all the libtard media trying their best to convince that their president has been snubbed and humiliated by the Polish first lady. The fools WANT their president to be humiliated, without realizing that they are insulted if their president is insulted. 
I feel sorry for the Polish first lady. The poor woman is made a scapegoat in all this.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:08 pm

You seem quite confused. During the naturalization ceremony, the oath that is administered reads:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Nowhere does it say I have to support the president no matter how moronic and oafish s/he is. My allegiance is to the constitution of this country and its laws not to any specific individual office holder. So I have no problems when others insult and snub this moronic and oafish president. I just wish they'd do more of it.
MaxEntropy_Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:17 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:You seem quite confused. During the naturalization ceremony, the oath that is administered reads:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

Nowhere does it say I have to support the president no matter how moronic and oafish s/he is. My allegiance is to the constitution of this country and its laws not to any specific individual office holder. So I have no problems when others insult and snub this moronic and oafish president.  I just wish they'd do more of it.
The confused one is you. He is the democratically elected president of this country, in  accordance with the constitution. If you have any respect for the democratic process of this country, you'll accept him as the president of this country. And if you believe the constitution to be fair and just, you'll trust that everything will be fine and will be taken care of. 
He/she may be a moron or she/he may be crooked, and you may hate him to the core. But that doesn't change anything. He is your President, whether you accept it or not. The country runs on democracy, supported by the constitution. Respect that. Freedom of speech gives you every right to criticize him and you may do so. But if you love, honor and respect your country, you wouldn't want your President to be snubbed by the first lady of a foreign country. An insult to the president abroad is an insult to you and your country. If you don't get that, then your allegiance and fidelity to this country is questionable. 

Feeling gleeful about Melania pushing away Trump's hand is not the same as the first lady of a foreign country snubbing the handshake of the President of your country. Know the difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by t w on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:30 pm

FluteHolder wrote:
kinnera-temp wrote:

This video if it is authentic explains it. Polish FL, did not want to ignore MT, and she shook hands with DJT afterwards. I would not take that as intentional.

i think so too... i think the presidents were to shake hands while FLs ladies shook hands. Makes sense as a protocol... 

It's Trump's fault that he jumped in breaking the protocol, or misread her move thinking that she was coming for him.... or it was Melania's fault first that she stood behind, so the other FL had to step up and walk across Trump.

t w

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:37 pm

t w wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:
kinnera-temp wrote:

i think so too... i think the presidents were to shake hands while FLs ladies shook hands. Makes sense as a protocol... 

It's Trump's fault that he jumped in breaking the protocol, or misread her move thinking that she was coming for him.... or it was Melania's fault first that she stood behind, so the other FL had to step up and walk across Trump.
It was none of their fault. Just a li'l confusion. The fault is with the american media and the libtards who added their own meanings into the intentions of the Polish first lady and got sadistic pleasure from self-deprecation. That's pretty sickening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:20 pm

I think Trump is awkward in a crowd. So, his gestures, hugs, hand shakes, etc., are a little laboured and mis-timed. That knocks of any natural ways that others have. He is also not always alert when he attends ceremonies. His wife had to remind him that the national anthem was being played on one occasion.......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:25 am

kinnera-temp wrote:[
He/she may be a moron or she/he may be crooked, and you may hate him to the core. But that doesn't change anything. He is your President, whether you accept it or not. The country runs on democracy, supported by the constitution. Respect that. Freedom of speech gives you every right to criticize him and you may do so. But if you love, honor and respect your country, you wouldn't want your President to be snubbed by the first lady of a foreign country. An insult to the president abroad is an insult to you and your country. If you don't get that, then your allegiance and fidelity to this country is questionable. 

Feeling gleeful about Melania pushing away Trump's hand is not the same as the first lady of a foreign country snubbing the handshake of the President of your country. Know the difference.

The constitution does not require me to respect any elected official or to suppress my laughter and glee when they are insulted by someone not American. I didn't sign up to any such thing. I feel free to criticize my country and the actions of its leaders because I want it to be the shining city on the hill that another president envisioned. That it has never met that ideal is what makes the struggle worth it. Nope, an insult to a moron and an oaf is an insult to a moron and an oaf. It has nothing to do with the constitution I signed up to respect and defend.

It is not always wise to respect a leader just because s/he is democratically elected. You would have been on the wrong side of history supporting the democratically elected leaders of India in the years 1975-1977 and Germany in the years 1935-45.
MaxEntropy_Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:55 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
kinnera-temp wrote:[

The constitution does not require me to respect any elected official or to suppress my laughter and glee when they are insulted by someone not American. I didn't sign up to any such thing. I feel free to criticize my country and the actions of its leaders because I want it to be the shining city on the hill that another president envisioned. That it has never met that ideal is what makes the struggle worth it.  Nope, an insult to a moron and an oaf is an insult to a moron and an oaf. It has nothing to do with the constitution I signed up to respect and defend.

It is not always wise to respect a leader just because s/he is democratically elected. You would have been on the wrong side of history supporting the democratically elected leaders of India in the years 1975-1977 and Germany in the years 1935-45.
"Libtard is as libtard thinks". I rest my case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:21 am

Hellsangel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:27 am

Another premature celebration from  misguided libs.
silvermani

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:50 am

OMG!! He used the word 'FIGHT'!! That's inciting violence!  He's inciting violence against the press and trying to curtail their freedom of speech!  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:06 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I think Trump is awkward in a crowd. So, his gestures, hugs, hand shakes, etc., are a little laboured and mis-timed. That knocks of any natural ways that others have. He is also not always alert when he attends ceremonies. His wife had to remind him that the national anthem was being played on one occasion.......
It looks like a much ado about nothing.
Seva Lamberdar

View user profile https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:12 pm

what does a polish woman get on her wedding from her husband that's long and hard?

a new last name.

Propagandhi711

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum