Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paging VP garu

2 posters

Go down

Paging VP garu Empty Paging VP garu

Post by silvermani Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Saar, I have a question. How many marriage worthy auspicious days are there in Telugu calender per year? What are the peak months? What are the lean months? I hear July is inauspicious and no marriages happen in this month. Is this the case for any other months?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Paging VP garu Empty Re: Paging VP garu

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:51 pm

In the coming months, Sraavana (end of July to middle of August), Aaasveeyuja (middle of September to middle of October), Maargasira (middle of November to middle of December) and Phaalguna (middle of February to middle of March) have muhoorthas for vivaahas. If your parents or relatives know an honest astrologer who doesn't accept money (traditionally, they don't), he can find a proper lagnam for you and your bride if they take your (and bride's) horoscope to him.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks for the reply saar. What I want to know is ballpark total of auspicious days per month - like 8-10 good days in February +  4-5 in March etc which adds up to a total of say 55-60 for the year. For quick reference is there an online Telegu calendar I can refer to?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:29 pm

Get the panchaangam (in Telugu, Pidaparti is a good one). It usually comes out in March.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Okay, thank you.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down