One simple thing President Trump's bashers don't get

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One simple thing President Trump's bashers don't get

Post by silvermani on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:04 pm

He is President because of Obummer's ineptitude and Hitlary's career criminal shenanigans. No amount of excuses can change that fact. 
Have fun, bash away and never question the root cause of the conundrum.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One simple thing President Trump's bashers don't get

Post by Idéfix on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:18 pm

Here is what trumptards don't like to admit. He is president because the Electoral College was designed by landowning upper-class men in the 18th century to keep too much power from being vested in the unwashed masses. Trump is predisent thanks to an antiquated, elitist, anti-populist institution.

But that is neither here, nor there. Trump is president, and that's that. That is not even news.

The news is, Trump has been lying to us when he said "no collusion, no deals, no nothing." You trumptards have been eager to buy it. He makes trumptards look one or more of the following: (a) stupid, (b) unprincipled, (c) unpatriotic.
avatar
Idéfix

Posts : 8264
Join date : 2012-04-26
Location : Berkeley, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One simple thing President Trump's bashers don't get

Post by garam_kuta on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:50 pm

silvermani wrote:He is President because of Obummer's ineptitude and Hitlary's career criminal shenanigans. No amount of excuses can change that fact. 
Have fun, bash away and never question the root cause of the conundrum.

fixed; I'll give you that ...

garam_kuta

Posts : 3543
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One simple thing President Trump's bashers don't get

Post by silvermani on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:41 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
silvermani wrote:He is President because of Obummer's ineptitude and Hitlary's career criminal shenanigans. No amount of excuses can change that fact. 
Have fun, bash away and never question the root cause of the conundrum.

fixed; I'll give you that ...
Good to see an intellectually honest person on CH.
avatar
silvermani

Posts : 1268
Join date : 2014-01-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One simple thing President Trump's bashers don't get

Post by TruthSeeker on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:50 pm

Y r U all so pissed that he is the Prez?

What does a Prez do anyways?

Is he worse than Bush Jr?

*scratching head bcs when did US govt run based on who the Prez is? *

TruthSeeker

Posts : 1249
Join date : 2012-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One simple thing President Trump's bashers don't get

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:48 am

TruthSeeker wrote:Y r U all so pissed that he is the Prez?

What does a Prez do anyways?

Is he worse than Bush Jr?

*scratching head bcs when did US govt run based on who the Prez is? *

This merits a long discussion, but why don't you ask the 28 million new people who were insured after the ACA became law, who did not have health insurance before.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14114
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: One simple thing President Trump's bashers don't get

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum