Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run Joe, run

3 posters

Go down

Run Joe, run Empty Run Joe, run

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:53 am

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2017/07/17/joe-biden-as-a-nation-we-decided-that-health-care-is-for-all-republicans-want-to-roll-that-back/?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Run Joe, run Empty Re: Run Joe, run

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:54 am

You didn't want him to run last time. Don't you want Madam President to take another shot?

ETA: Never mind. I was wrong

https://such.forumotion.com/t33161-i-hope-biden-runs#203955
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:57 am

I have always been a steadfast supporter of Joe. He would have been a better candidate than Hillary. Had he run in the democratic primary, I would have voted for him over Hillary and Bernie. As it is, my primary vote went to Kasich.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:04 pm

It is better for Americans of both parties to wish for candidates from both parties that they can live with. I was not mortally afraid of Romney winning in 2012 although I did not like him. I did not fear him or his presidency.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I have always been a steadfast supporter of Joe. He would have been a better candidate than Hillary. Had he run in the democratic primary, I would have voted for him over Hillary and Bernie. As it is, my primary vote went to Kasich.
Isn't he a republican? Are you registered as a republican? Or can a registered democrat vote in the primaries of the republican party also?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:30 pm

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I have always been a steadfast supporter of Joe. He would have been a better candidate than Hillary. Had he run in the democratic primary, I would have voted for him over Hillary and Bernie. As it is, my primary vote went to Kasich.
Isn't he a republican? Are you registered as a republican? Or can a registered democrat vote in the primaries of the republican party also?

In MA you can vote in the primaries of any party (but only one). I had decided that Clinton was going to be the most likely dem nominee, so decided to use my vote to deny Leper a win in MA. He won here anyway.

I am NOT a registered democrat.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:50 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:

In MA you can vote in the primaries of any party (but only one). I had decided that Clinton was going to be the most likely dem nominee, so decided to use my vote to deny Leper a win in MA. He won here anyway.

I am NOT a registered democrat.

I am a registered democrat.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:37 am

Incidentally

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-18/finally-a-poll-trump-will-like-clinton-even-more-unpopular
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:40 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Incidentally

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-18/finally-a-poll-trump-will-like-clinton-even-more-unpopular

Run Joe, run 673

Yes she's done and never coming back. Can we (you) move on?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:44 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Incidentally

Run Joe, run 673

Yes she's done and never coming back. Can we (you) move on?
Hey, tell the Bloomberg pollsters that!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:54 am

The election is over. Can we move on from that? Apparently not.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum