Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Sick:' President Trump slams report of 'second meeting' with Putin at G-20

3 posters

Go down

'Sick:' President Trump slams report of 'second meeting' with Putin at G-20 Empty 'Sick:' President Trump slams report of 'second meeting' with Putin at G-20

Post by silvermani Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:09 am

President Trump lashed out at a report that he and Russian President Vladimir Putin had a second, previously undisclosed talk during the G-20 summit in Germany earlier this month. 

"Even a dinner arranged for top 20 leaders in Germany is made to look sinister," the president wrote. A White House spokesman confirmed the conversation between the American and Russian leaders to Fox News earlier Tuesday. An administration official said Trump and Putin “briefly” spoke during a dinner the night of the G-20 summit.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

'Sick:' President Trump slams report of 'second meeting' with Putin at G-20 Empty Re: 'Sick:' President Trump slams report of 'second meeting' with Putin at G-20

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:13 am

Oh he says there's nothing sinister. That's alright then because he's been so truthful.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

'Sick:' President Trump slams report of 'second meeting' with Putin at G-20 Empty Re: 'Sick:' President Trump slams report of 'second meeting' with Putin at G-20

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:17 am

Trump: "This is everything, I have to tell you the truth, believe me, this is everything. Believe me."

Trumptards: "I believe him. He said believe me so many times, and he tells it like it is, so I had no other choice."

Media: "One more thing..."

Trumptards: "Fake news, bad media, bad bad media."

Trump: "Actually that happened, but it's not bad, let me tell you how... I am going to tell you like it is, believe me."

And so it continues...
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:55 am

Oh the media didnt pubish fake news before the election. Now that their bs has been called out and they are severely butthurt, why would they continue to publish fake news.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:34 am

silvermani wrote:Oh the media didnt pubish fake news before the election.
The election was a long time ago and your guy won. Get over it!

silvermani wrote:Now that their bs has been called out and they are severely butthurt, why would they continue to publish fake news.
In your own severely warped view, when the media's bullshit is called, the media stops spewing it. That's way better than Trump and his gang. His bullshit has been called out by both conservatives and liberals, but he just keeps on spewing more. And you keep supporting that behavior.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down