Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative reality

2 posters

Go down

Alternative reality Empty Alternative reality

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Do you believe that Donald Trump Jr. had a meeting with a Russian lawyer about information that might be harmful to Hillary Clinton, or not?

This was the question in a recent poll. Jr Douche said on Hannity that he attended the meeting with Veselnitskaya. He released his own emails showing that the meeting was arranged with the promise of information harmful to Clinton, a promise that Jr "loved."

But only 45% of Trump voters believe that Jr Douche attended the meeting. About 24% of them are not sure whether he attended the meeting, and 32% believe that he did not attend the meeting.

The actual poll questions can be found here: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_71817.pdf

Why are trumptards like this? Is it willful ignorance, extreme gullibility, or something else? Please educate me, I want to learn.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Alternative reality Empty Re: Alternative reality

Post by silvermani Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:02 pm

It is not just you - others also have a right to have unflinching faith in their chosen leader.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:05 pm

silvermani wrote:It is not just you - others also have a right to have unflinching faith in their chosen leader.
I don't have unflinching faith in anyone -- not even myself.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down