Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the Republicans who hide behind the flag and the church

Go down

All the Republicans who hide behind the flag and the church Empty All the Republicans who hide behind the flag and the church

Post by Idéfix Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Strong words from a GOP megadonor.

Billionaire health care mogul and former GOP megadonor Mike Fernandez has harsh words for Republicans who don't stand up to President Donald Trump.

"All the Republicans who hide behind the flag and the church, they don’t have the fucking balls to do what it takes,” Fernandez told POLITICO Florida in a telephone interview on Thursday.

“It is demoralizing to me to see adults worshipping a false idol. I can’t continue to write checks for anyone,” he said. “I know what it’s like to lose a country.”

He called Trump an “abortion of a human being,” and hammered the New York developer in the harshest terms possible.

“If I was the doctor and knew what that baby would do, I’d have made sure it never would have seen the light of day,” he said of the president.

http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/07/20/billionaire-gop-donor-out-of-politics-calls-trump-abortion-of-a-human-113528

Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down