Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nimrata Randhawa Kaur! Please please say it ain't so!

5 posters

Go down

Nimrata Randhawa Kaur!  Please please say it ain't so! Empty Nimrata Randhawa Kaur! Please please say it ain't so!

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:41 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/michael-wolff-trump-affair-clues-point-nikki-haley-185954146.html

Horrendous thought. Puking buckets at the mere thought.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Nimrata Randhawa Kaur!  Please please say it ain't so! Empty Re: Nimrata Randhawa Kaur! Please please say it ain't so!

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:07 pm

His book is freely available in PDF form. Wolff needs to do all he can to pump up sales.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Nimrata Randhawa Kaur!  Please please say it ain't so! Empty Re: Nimrata Randhawa Kaur! Please please say it ain't so!

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Plus you must be getting excited like a horny teenager, Il Professore, while pretending to be oh-so-shocked.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:37 pm

Anything about Donny Schithole induces nothing but unmitigated nausea.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:21 pm

Read recently that only 1 in 3 Americans believe the things  written in Wolf's book are true.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:01 pm

I bet it's hope hicks....if he cant fuck ivanka, atleast he can fuck the next best thing hope hicks who's his daughter surrogate and hence irresistable to the Orange.

nikki, although a ruthlessly ambitious hoe, is too old and has that dessicated shrew look endemic to post menopausal tales-of-the-crypt-y bitches like kellyanne conway and ann coulter. cant imagine anyone getting a woody over her, much less donny boy with his penchant for young women.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:44 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I bet it's hope hicks....if he cant fuck ivanka, atleast he can fuck the next best thing hope hicks who's his daughter surrogate and hence irresistable to the Orange.

nikki, although a ruthlessly ambitious hoe, is too old and has that dessicated shrew look endemic to post menopausal tales-of-the-crypt-y bitches like kellyanne conway and ann coulter. cant imagine anyone getting a woody over her, much less donny boy with his penchant for young women.

Could be although whoever it is, he'll massive doses of medication or a forklift to get it up. Aside -- totally boring playoff season, but an injured Brady may provide a semblance of competition.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:18 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote: Aside -- totally boring playoff season, but an injured Brady may provide a semblance of competition.
Boring! best in a while. You have to watch non-new england games to appreciate the game, where, for the most part, referees don't look biased.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:34 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I bet it's hope hicks....if he cant fuck ivanka, atleast he can fuck the next best thing hope hicks who's his daughter surrogate and hence irresistable to the Orange.

Could be although whoever it is, he'll massive doses of medication or a forklift to get it up. 

lol funny i first thought you were puking about him one her, but seems you were puking about her on him! 

oh, life. so much comedy.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:43 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

Could be although whoever it is, he'll massive doses of medication or a forklift to get it up. 

lol funny i first thought you were puking about him one her, but seems you were puking about her on him! 

What I said is true regardless of who the other participant is. And the thought of him as a sexual individual is puke inducing. Hope that's clear now. Nothing wrong with Nimrata other than her politics.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
rasāsvāda wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

What I said is true regardless of who the other participant is. And the thought of him as a sexual individual is puke inducing. Hope that's clear now.  Nothing wrong with Nimrata other than her politics.

he's ugh... i think she's alright. 

FB tells me Patriots won. Yay for you. 

Yay for me too. XH just messaged me he wants to swap the weekends coz he wanna be home for the super bowl. And here i was, i needed to swap the weekends too but wasn't sure i was gonna go about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:19 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote: Aside -- totally boring playoff season, but an injured Brady may provide a semblance of competition.
Boring! best in a while. You have to watch non-new england games to appreciate the game, where, for the most part, referees don't look biased.

Never stops! If it isn't deflategate or videogate, it's biased refereeing :-)
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:24 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Never stops! If it isn't deflategate or videogate, it's biased refereeing :-)
What can I say.. It all started with tuck rule. Tuck rule dynasty it is.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down