Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

people have always been creative...

Go down

people have always been creative...  Empty people have always been creative...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:04 am

... and witty and funny, I get it. But earlier you had to deal with maybe 1 or 2 of them in a friendly/family gathering. Now thanks to fb/WhatsApp, you have to ignore 100s of them 100s of time, just coz it's effing VALENTINE's day!!

Back to top Go down

people have always been creative...  Empty Re: people have always been creative...

Post by garam_kuta Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:08 am

rasāsvāda wrote:... and witty and funny, I get it. But earlier you had to deal with maybe 1 or 2 of them in a friendly/family gathering. Now thanks to fb/WhatsApp, you have to ignore 100s of them 100s of time, just coz it's effing VALENTINE's day!!

good for you! there's a new finding that laughing accelerates metabolism (in progress;unpublished)

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

people have always been creative...  Empty Re: people have always been creative...

Post by Guest Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:11 am

garam_kuta wrote:
rasāsvāda wrote:... and witty and funny, I get it. But earlier you had to deal with maybe 1 or 2 of them in a friendly/family gathering. Now thanks to fb/WhatsApp, you have to ignore 100s of them 100s of time, just coz it's effing VALENTINE's day!!

good for you! there's a new finding that laughing accelerates metabolism (in progress;unpublished)

haha that makes sense, coz it's a common knowledge (not scientifically proven) that fat people laugh more. Maybe it's coz their bodies are trying to raise metabolism and lose weight. It's all coded in evolution. We are definitely on to something here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down