so facebook listens in

Go down

so facebook listens in

Post by rasāsvāda on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:00 pm

you could be talking to your friends, with your phone by your side, and you could be discussing say, shoes? Within 10 minutes, viola! all shoe ads on your FB. forget what you google, what you say also gets tracked  Shocked Shocked Shocked

kinda reminds me of my old nanny. She would be in the basement, done for the night. Husband would walk in with flowers for you, for some occasion. You thank, hug, etc. Then he would ask - where's the vase, let's keep these flowers in the vase. And immediately, you hear footsteps running up the stairs... door opens, comes out aunty, runs to the dining room, brings the vase, fills it with water, flowers go in the vase. there. work done. By this time you have moved on to something else. 

sorta. like that. I didn't care, don't think XH did either. Just found her dedication a bit funny. But when I told this to some other aunties they went - eeps i wouldn't want someone listening to me all the time, that too what I am saying to my husband. And then you would go in your head, oh ya, privacy or something, yeah I have heard about that. *shrug*

rasāsvāda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: so facebook listens in

Post by FluteHolder on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 pm

Not only that, Mark admitted that FB even monitors/tracks those who DOES NOT have FB accounts. What do you say for that. FB is acting like NSA/CIA tracking citizens without a warrant?

FluteHolder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rasāsvāda on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:11 pm

Lol. Is he there to explain himself or compare with government who has better technology on snooping, and if his is better then be forced to share it with them. I used to joke that chalo if I ever get lost, there is one dedicated stalker who will find me. Now I know fb may come in handy too. Kinda reassuring.

rasāsvāda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down