Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 IIT alumni quit jobs to form political party

4 posters

Go down

50 IIT alumni quit jobs to form political party Empty 50 IIT alumni quit jobs to form political party

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:10 pm

The group, consisting of people from different IITs, has named their outfit "Bahujan Azad Party"

They plan to fight for the rights of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes

The group feels that the backward classes have not received their due in terms of education and employment

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/50-iit-alumni-quit-jobs-to-form-political-party/articleshow/63868137.cms

Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

50 IIT alumni quit jobs to form political party Empty Re: 50 IIT alumni quit jobs to form political party

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:38 pm

I wonder, how many in this group got admission into IIT through the reservation route.

China is marching ahead by embracing a merit based system. India is shooting itself in the foot.......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

50 IIT alumni quit jobs to form political party Empty Re: 50 IIT alumni quit jobs to form political party

Post by silvermani Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:37 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I wonder, how many in this group got admission into IIT through the reservation route.

China is marching ahead by embracing a merit based system. India is shooting itself in the foot.......
I was wondering the same. I have heard about SC-ST professors in government medical colleges harassing forward caste students(who got in through hard work and not via reservation) and seeking lumpsum payments of lakhs of rupees to stop the harassing.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:13 am

I truly DO NOT CARE about caste of these people.

Politics corrupts..... EVERYONE

Once they start rubbing shoulders with other politicians they WILL become corrupt, work for family, friends, donors and power brokers. Smile

They may commit crime and WILL shelter/support criminals/murderers/rapists for power.

SuCHers, ..... they will then be POLITICIANS. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:35 am

Read some of the comments in the original TOI article.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down