Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michelle Wolf fired from the daily show

3 posters

Go down

Michelle Wolf fired from the daily show Empty Michelle Wolf fired from the daily show

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 01, 2018 8:07 pm

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Michelle Wolf fired from the daily show Empty Re: Michelle Wolf fired from the daily show

Post by confuzzled dude Tue May 01, 2018 11:34 pm

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Michelle Wolf fired from the daily show Empty Re: Michelle Wolf fired from the daily show

Post by silvermani Wed May 02, 2018 4:42 am

I never watched her comedic performance but I respect her for being brave and saying openly whatever she wanted to.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 02, 2018 10:45 am

silvermani wrote:I never watched her comedic performance but I respect her for being brave and saying openly whatever she wanted to.
Oh good you should try it some time. Good for your spirit.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed May 02, 2018 11:03 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
silvermani wrote:I never watched her comedic performance but I respect her for being brave and saying openly whatever she wanted to.
You don't try it because you could end up losing your job. Continue to use CH which is the safe space for you to vent.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 02, 2018 12:23 pm

silvermani wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
You don't try it because you could end up losing your job. Continue to use CH which is the safe space for you to vent.

I am not sure I understand. Don't we ALL post using handle names here? My claim to anonymity in my posts is no different than yours. I have always kept away from forums like Facebook and Twitter.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down