Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SC decides to lynch BS Yeddy tomorrow at 4 PM......

+2
garam-kuta
Vakavaka Pakapaka
6 posters

Go down

SC decides to lynch BS Yeddy tomorrow at 4 PM...... Empty SC decides to lynch BS Yeddy tomorrow at 4 PM......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 18, 2018 1:04 am

.....Acche Din Din.....

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chief-minister-yeddyurappas-first-big-test-in-supreme-court-today-10-points-1853722?pfrom=home-topscroll

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

SC decides to lynch BS Yeddy tomorrow at 4 PM...... Empty Re: SC decides to lynch BS Yeddy tomorrow at 4 PM......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 18, 2018 1:50 am

https://deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/180518/just-a-number-game-one-who-enjoys-majority-should-be-invited-to-form.html

https://www.news18.com/news/politics/karnataka-live-supreme-court-orders-floor-test-tomorrow-1750091.html?ref=hp_top_pos_1

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/bjps-bs-yeddyurappa-to-take-floor-test-tomorrow-at-4-pm-1853839?pfrom=home-topscroll

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

SC decides to lynch BS Yeddy tomorrow at 4 PM...... Empty Re: SC decides to lynch BS Yeddy tomorrow at 4 PM......

Post by garam-kuta Fri May 18, 2018 7:37 am

dr VP wants the CM post to go to a party that lost in more than 80% of the seats that it contested and finished in the last place in the race. that is the definition of democracy, according to dr VP.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri May 18, 2018 9:04 am

This is where American style pseudo democracy shines. Red or white - only two choices and no chance of fractured mandate.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:.....Acche Din Din.....

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/chief-minister-yeddyurappas-first-big-test-in-supreme-court-today-10-points-1853722?pfrom=home-topscroll
Do you think JD(S) and Congress got together to sing Christmas Carols?

JD(S) and Congress must be finalizing money exchanges while they are at the resort.

Governor did nothing wrong in inviting first the party with most seats. Agree, the invite was favored but that was Governor's choice that cannot be challenged. Then SC asked BJP to prove majority by tomorrow. Till now everything has run fine by the book.

I want BJP to fail tomorrow in proving majority. Having said that, there are more than a dozen examples from past where Congress did the same what BJP wants to do in Karnataka. All forgotten... conveniently.

JD(S), Congress will succeed and run the govt. like Congress has in last 50 years.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 18, 2018 10:16 am

The  RSS-wallah governor appoints a close friend of BS Yeddy (Bopaiah - I bet Gali already gave him a heavy suitcase) as the pro-tem speaker for tomorrow's floor test. This guy was caught playing games in the past and was called a crook by the SC. Meanwhile, CONmen and JDS MLAs are returning to Bengaluru. Gali is smiling in Bellary while Yeddy is doing tantric pooja to Nikumbala and Mondi and Shah are doing Gujju dance in front of Gali.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/will-win-100-yeddyurappa-ready-for-floor-test-with-his-man-in-speakers-chair/articleshow/64223726.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 18, 2018 10:19 am

southindian wrote:

JD(S) and Congress must be finalizing money exchanges while they are at the resort.

Governor did nothing wrong in inviting first the party with most seats. Agree, the invite was favored but that was Governor's choice that cannot be challenged. Then SC asked BJP to prove majority by tomorrow. Till now everything has run fine by the book.

I want BJP to fail tomorrow in proving majority. Having said that, there are more than a dozen examples from past where Congress did the same what BJP wants to do in Karnataka. All forgotten... conveniently.

JD(S), Congress will succeed and run the govt. like Congress has in last 50 years.
It is all already fixed by Gali/Shah/Yeddy. The pro-tem speaker is a well known crook. He will disqualify some CONmen and JDS MLAs before a vote is taken. Good to know that you will continue to support Modi. Your friend Dhritarashtra did the same after learning what all his son was doing......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri May 18, 2018 10:28 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
southindian wrote:

It is all already fixed by Gali/Shah/Yeddy. The pro-tem speaker is a well known crook. He will disqualify some CONmen and JDS MLAs before a vote is taken. Good to know that you will continue to support Modi. Your friend Dhritarashtra did the same after learning what all his son was doing......
When Modi came to power, I was never expecting a "Ramrajya" in India. There will NEVER be one.

The options to Modi are even worse. We all know Deve Gowda from the past. The-pioneer-of-corruption-Mr-Pawar, Maya, Mamta, Mulayam, Laloo, The-50-year-Corrupt-Congress, The-left, The-Great-Karuna-Stalin, The-now-dead-corrupt-fat-lady-Jaya-and-her-party.

Well.... I'm fine with Modi. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri May 18, 2018 10:35 am

it is very amusing to see dr VP turn into a sickular "gharibi hatao" shouting soonya and pappu supporter. he is upset with reddy fixing but is ok with his "manavallu briefed me" and caught red handed babu garu.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Fri May 18, 2018 11:19 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
southindian wrote:

I thought the eventual break up of colonial Indian setup is some way to go. But events like this are going to speed things up. 

I like it.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri May 18, 2018 11:39 am

Congress was screaming that BJP is offering 100 crores to their MLAs.

Before Congress shouting there were 6 MLAs missing, but now list has grown to 12. ????
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 18, 2018 11:40 am

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
southindian wrote:

I thought the eventual break up of colonial Indian setup is some way to go. But events like this are going to speed things up. 

I like it.
I am losing faith in Indian politics. Started to tell myself that since I don't live there, I should stop worrying about India. I am sure, there are others who are coming to the same conclusion.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri May 18, 2018 11:46 am

Stop worrying about India and let Indians worry about their country.

Some idiots think one part is different than another. When it comes to corruption they are all the same.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri May 18, 2018 12:09 pm

southindian wrote:Stop worrying about India and let Indians worry about their country.

Some idiots think one part is different than another. When it comes to corruption they are all the same.
One thing is for sure. South Indians are becoming wise. Hindians like you won't be able to fool them any more. If they separate, your selfishness is to blame.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri May 18, 2018 12:19 pm

southindian wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
southindian wrote:

When Modi came to power, I was never expecting a "Ramrajya" in India. There will NEVER be one.

The options to Modi are even worse. We all know Deve Gowda from the past. The-pioneer-of-corruption-Mr-Pawar, Maya, Mamta, Mulayam, Laloo, The-50-year-Corrupt-Congress, The-left, The-Great-Karuna-Stalin, The-now-dead-corrupt-fat-lady-Jaya-and-her-party.

For once I agree with you. Modi has flaws and must be questioned about his failures but should be given another term IMO.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri May 18, 2018 1:35 pm

silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
southindian wrote:

For once I agree with you. Modi has flaws and must be questioned about his failures but should be given another term IMO.
It seems that for the first time there is accountability and openness in Govt.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Fri May 18, 2018 7:37 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
southindian wrote:

I like it.
I am losing faith in Indian politics. Started to tell myself that since I don't live there, I should stop worrying about India. I am sure, there are others who are coming to the same conclusion.

On the contrary you should support your fellow Telugus in their quest for real federalism or Independence if they want it. 

Non resident Tamils, Telugus, Kannadigas etc.. are all in a better position outside the Hindi colonial setup and you can advance the cause of non Hindians being stuck in the colonial setup in India without any fear of oppression from the colonial state.

Stop identifying yourself as Indian as a first step. If you want to associate for religious reasons you can use the Hindu tag, discard the Indian tag.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down