What India can take away from Childish Gambino’s ‘This is America’

Go down

What India can take away from Childish Gambino’s ‘This is America’

Post by FluteHolder on Fri May 25, 2018 10:37 pm

http://www.thehindu.com/thread/arts-culture-society/what-india-can-take-away-from-childish-gambinos-this-is-america/article23977009.ece

It is a felony to put another race other than what you are on a birth certificate. I’m white, my husband was Indian. However, my ancestry also includes Native American, Irish and German. So, I wrote “human race”. To me that had become the only acceptable race category.

FluteHolder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What India can take away from Childish Gambino’s ‘This is America’

Post by Shyam Sundar on Sat May 26, 2018 7:02 am

*** Great reply from a reader of the Hindu neewspaper

USA is a very good country. Just go off your guilt trip. Problems in USA are more of a cultural problem than problem of color. 
Whites are not prefect; but they also did work hard to uplift the lives of blacks. 

Just inverse population of races in US and I can guarantedly say that Blacks will not be as sympathetic to Whites as the Whites are to Blacks. 
Same goes with the Muslims in India, Once Muslims becomes majority, there will be no Democracy/Constitution in India. This can be clearly felt in Western UP, Eastern Bihar, Bengal, Assam, Kashmir. They will dump Rahul Gandhi and would rather elect Osama Owaisi.

Shyam Sundar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shyam Sundar on Sat May 26, 2018 7:06 am

And in fact, if Blacks or Hispanics become the majority, it will be hell for Indians and Chinese Americans.

BTw, the Whites wre the ones who came up with the idea of  very idea of equality, fraternity and liberty among human beings regardless of race, gender, religion, ethnicity and nationality.

Shyam Sundar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down