Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time to impeach the President

4 posters

Go down

It is time to impeach the President Empty It is time to impeach the President

Post by silvermani Sun May 27, 2018 10:38 pm

https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2018/05/27/its-time-to-impeach-the-president-n2484577 
It’s Time to Impeach the President
[size=32]Wayne Allyn Root  | May 27, 2018

It is time to impeach the President 53b3abf6-fd10-483c-8c4b-d39bde52efee
Liberals will be shocked to hear this. Yes, I finally agree. You’ve won over Wayne Root with evidence and common sense. It’s time to impeach the president.

However, it’s not President Trump I’m talking about. It’s time to impeach former President Barack Obummer. And of course, prosecute him too.
Many are starting to come to this conclusion. Tom Fitton, the legal genius behind Judicial Watch (the number one government watchdog in America), has come to the same conclusion. Fitton said this week that amidst a climate of impeachment fervor, the actual evidence points to Obamug's actions warranting impeachment far more than Trump. Fitton reports that ordering surveillance and sending spies into the Trump presidential campaign are all grounds for post-Presidency impeachment and more importantly, prosecution. 
None other than greatly respected former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer said this week, “I guarantee the answer is yes” as to whether Obozo knew the FBI had planted spies into the Trump campaign. He says no FBI Director would dare infiltrate a presidential campaign without the direct approval and authorization of the sitting president.
Welcome to my world. I’ve screamed about Obummer’s illegal actions for years. Starting of course with his attempt to use the IRS to destroy my life. But I’m just one of thousands of victims. I have always understand the lengths O'drama would go to, to destroy his political opposition.  
Obozo didn’t just authorize illegal spying, surveillance and FISA warrants based on fraud, paid for by Hillary and the DNC. He ordered it all.
[/size]
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

It is time to impeach the President Empty Re: It is time to impeach the President

Post by southindian Tue May 29, 2018 8:23 am

silvermani wrote:https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2018/05/27/its-time-to-impeach-the-president-n2484577 

Liberals will be shocked to hear this. Yes, I finally agree. You’ve won over Wayne Root with evidence and common sense. It’s time to impeach the president.

However, it’s not President Trump I’m talking about. It’s time to impeach former President Barack Obummer. And of course, prosecute him too.
Many are starting to come to this conclusion. Tom Fitton, the legal genius behind Judicial Watch (the number one government watchdog in America), has come to the same conclusion. Fitton said this week that amidst a climate of impeachment fervor, the actual evidence points to Obamug's actions warranting impeachment far more than Trump. Fitton reports that ordering surveillance and sending spies into the Trump presidential campaign are all grounds for post-Presidency impeachment and more importantly, prosecution. 
None other than greatly respected former White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer said this week, “I guarantee the answer is yes” as to whether Obozo knew the FBI had planted spies into the Trump campaign. He says no FBI Director would dare infiltrate a presidential campaign without the direct approval and authorization of the sitting president.
Welcome to my world. I’ve screamed about Obummer’s illegal actions for years. Starting of course with his attempt to use the IRS to destroy my life. But I’m just one of thousands of victims. I have always understand the lengths O'drama would go to, to destroy his political opposition.  
Obozo didn’t just authorize illegal spying, surveillance and FISA warrants based on fraud, paid for by Hillary and the DNC. He ordered it all.
[/size]
Stop living out of your ass, you fake troller moron.

There's no such news.

Oh! I know. Fake news junkies post these news for idiots like you and when morons copy, paste, distribute fake content, the news is pulled down. 

Morons satisfied. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

It is time to impeach the President Empty Re: It is time to impeach the President

Post by Idéfix Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 am

This is a fantastic idea. The picture and font size make the idea even more compelling. Well done!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 30, 2018 9:51 am

silvermani wrote:https://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot/2018/05/27/its-time-to-impeach-the-president-n2484577 

[/size]

Take off the tin foil hat!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu May 31, 2018 1:09 am

If Congress is considering impeachment charges related to the 2016 election, they should center not on President Trump but on former President Obummer “and his Nixonian use of various agencies to target candidate Trump,” contends Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
“If there is anyone who needs to be on the dock, it would be President Obama,” he said in an interview Monday with WND.
Fitton’s organization, with 30 lawsuits already in motion, has relentlessly pursued documents and communications related to the Obama administration’s investigation of alleged collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign through Freedom of Information Act requests.                         http://www.wnd.com/2018/05/judicial-watch-obama-can-still-be-impeached/amp/
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 31, 2018 10:45 am

The bigger the font gets, the more convincing the argument is becoming.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down