Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Back in the early 90s, I was in my early 20s, newly married and lived near Cathedral road in Chennai. In my free time, I used to take long walks alone and explire the surrounding areas. One of the days, I walked to Gopalapuram and walked past Karunanidhi’s home there. Later on in my conversation with the owner’s daughters, I mentioned that I saw Karunanidhi’s home that day. Their reaction was something I never expected. They were totally horrified that I went to that area and walked in that street. Why? What’s the problem? The problem is Karunanidhi’s son Stalin who had the reputation of kidnapping young girls and raping them and that no girl would venture into that area. Their stong advice to me was to never ever go to that area. I just laughed it off. I didn’t stay in Chennai for long, so never got a chance again to take a stroll in that area. 

I was watching an interview on youtube recently and someone recounting on what a terror Stalin was and that it was real that he used to abduct and rape young girls. Whoa!! what a reputation to have. My poor homeowner’s daughters were right. 

I hope this fellow doesn’t become a CM or something of TN in future.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by garam_kuta on Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:54 pm

Pentamma wrote:Back in the early 90s, I was in my early 20s, newly married and lived near Cathedral road in Chennai. In my free time, I used to take long walks alone and explire the surrounding areas. One of the days, I walked to Gopalapuram and walked past Karunanidhi’s home there. Later on in my conversation with the owner’s daughters, I mentioned that I saw Karunanidhi’s home that day. Their reaction was something I never expected. They were totally horrified that I went to that area and walked in that street. Why? What’s the problem? The problem is Karunanidhi’s son Stalin who had the reputation of kidnapping young girls and raping them and that no girl would venture into that area. Their stong advice to me was to never ever go to that area. I just laughed it off. I didn’t stay in Chennai for long, so never got a chance again to take a stroll in that area. 

I was watching an interview on youtube recently and someone recounting on what a terror Stalin was and that it was real that he used to abduct and rape young girls. Whoa!! what a reputation to have. My poor homeowner’s daughters were right. 

I hope this fellow doesn’t become a CM or something of TN in future.

you couldn't be more right.. Back in the early 70s, as a school boy, I used to escort my sister to typewriting/shorthand classes, and my friend's sister to home, back from her work in the evenings, when we lived, about a mile down your place, on Edward Elliots road aka radhakrishnan road.

it's the kazhagam culture, that gotten emboldened starting in the middle 60s.

garam_kuta

Posts : 3725
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka on Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Pentamma wrote:Back in the early 90s, I was in my early 20s, newly married and lived near Cathedral road in Chennai. In my free time, I used to take long walks alone and explire the surrounding areas. One of the days, I walked to Gopalapuram and walked past Karunanidhi’s home there. Later on in my conversation with the owner’s daughters, I mentioned that I saw Karunanidhi’s home that day. Their reaction was something I never expected. They were totally horrified that I went to that area and walked in that street. Why? What’s the problem? The problem is Karunanidhi’s son Stalin who had the reputation of kidnapping young girls and raping them and that no girl would venture into that area. Their stong advice to me was to never ever go to that area. I just laughed it off. I didn’t stay in Chennai for long, so never got a chance again to take a stroll in that area. 

I was watching an interview on youtube recently and someone recounting on what a terror Stalin was and that it was real that he used to abduct and rape young girls. Whoa!! what a reputation to have. My poor homeowner’s daughters were right. 

I hope this fellow doesn’t become a CM or something of TN in future.
Stalin was a budding DKhead those days, following in the footprints of (Periyar and) K'nidhi. I notice that the whole country is paying attention to K'nidhi for the last 3 days. It is interesting that people don't remember what all bad things he did. Coming to Stalin, he was apparently particularly fond of raping TamBram girls......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Posts : 7612
Join date : 2012-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by MaxEntropy_Man on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:40 pm

Look at all these Americans talking about Stalin! They have a president who actually confessed to molesting women on video! And they elected him president with full knowledge of this fact.
avatar
MaxEntropy_Man

Posts : 14696
Join date : 2011-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:39 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Pentamma wrote:Back in the early 90s, I was in my early 20s, newly married and lived near Cathedral road in Chennai. In my free time, I used to take long walks alone and explire the surrounding areas. One of the days, I walked to Gopalapuram and walked past Karunanidhi’s home there. Later on in my conversation with the owner’s daughters, I mentioned that I saw Karunanidhi’s home that day. Their reaction was something I never expected. They were totally horrified that I went to that area and walked in that street. Why? What’s the problem? The problem is Karunanidhi’s son Stalin who had the reputation of kidnapping young girls and raping them and that no girl would venture into that area. Their stong advice to me was to never ever go to that area. I just laughed it off. I didn’t stay in Chennai for long, so never got a chance again to take a stroll in that area. 

I was watching an interview on youtube recently and someone recounting on what a terror Stalin was and that it was real that he used to abduct and rape young girls. Whoa!! what a reputation to have. My poor homeowner’s daughters were right. 

I hope this fellow doesn’t become a CM or something of TN in future.

you couldn't be more right.. Back in the early 70s, as a school boy, I used to escort my sister to typewriting/shorthand classes, and my friend's sister to home, back from her work in the evenings, when we lived, about a mile down your place, on Edward Elliots road aka radhakrishnan road.

it's the kazhagam culture, that gotten emboldened starting in the middle 60s.
Umm....so it’s not just Stalin. Chilling!!

I can’t believe how someone here is bringing up Trump and indirectly supporting Stalin. They should know that when it comes to sexual abuse of women, Bill Clinton* is worse than Trump and Stalin is much worse than Clinton.

*...and Hillary who supported him, while posing as the champion of women and while pointing fingers at others. Height of hypocrisy!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Propagandhi711 on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:01 am

oh gee, it couldnt be propaganda by his enemies could it?

Propagandhi711

Posts : 6937
Join date : 2011-04-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:24 am

A google search result:


https://www.google.com/amp/s/sociofreak.com/fathima-babu-wiki-mk-stalin-rape-family-age-photos/amp/



“Stalin was accused of kidnapping and raping the then news reader of Doordarshan, Fathima Babu. There are reports suggesting that in the mid 80’s Stalin raped over 300 different women! The truth never came out.”

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Pentamma wrote:A google search result:


https://www.google.com/amp/s/sociofreak.com/fathima-babu-wiki-mk-stalin-rape-family-age-photos/amp/



“Stalin was accused of kidnapping and raping the then news reader of Doordarshan, Fathima Babu. There are reports suggesting that in the mid 80’s Stalin raped over 300 different women! The truth never came out.”
Are we talking about TN state in India or Iraq/Libya dictatorships? it is unfathomable to imagine that he'd have gotten away raping 300 women.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10125
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:54 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Pentamma wrote:A google search result:


https://www.google.com/amp/s/sociofreak.com/fathima-babu-wiki-mk-stalin-rape-family-age-photos/amp/



“Stalin was accused of kidnapping and raping the then news reader of Doordarshan, Fathima Babu. There are reports suggesting that in the mid 80’s Stalin raped over 300 different women! The truth never came out.”
Are we talking about TN state in India or Iraq/Libya dictatorships? it is unfathomable to imagine that he'd have gotten away raping 300 women.
This was in mid 80s. Politicians were ruling the roost back then. Generally, rapes or sexual assaults during that era was a huge social stigma. Girls/women would silently keep it to themselves and not report them. When raped by a powerful politician’s son, it’s even worse. they dare not talk about it publicly. Not sure about the exact figure, but looks like such things did happen. 

If Stalin is going to be the next CM of TN, so be it. In modern democracy, it’s yadha praja, tadha Raaja. Why should I, you or any American care? If TN ppl choose him, they deserve him.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by confuzzled dude on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Pentamma wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Pentamma wrote:A google search result:


https://www.google.com/amp/s/sociofreak.com/fathima-babu-wiki-mk-stalin-rape-family-age-photos/amp/



“Stalin was accused of kidnapping and raping the then news reader of Doordarshan, Fathima Babu. There are reports suggesting that in the mid 80’s Stalin raped over 300 different women! The truth never came out.”
Are we talking about TN state in India or Iraq/Libya dictatorships? it is unfathomable to imagine that he'd have gotten away raping 300 women.
This was in mid 80s. Politicians were ruling the roost back then. Generally, rapes or sexual assaults during that era was a huge social stigma. Girls/women would silently keep it to themselves and not report them. When raped by a powerful politician’s son, it’s even worse. they dare not talk about it publicly. Not sure about the exact figure, but looks like such things did happen. 

If Stalin is going to be the next CM of TN, so be it. In modern democracy, it’s yadha praja, tadha Raaja. Why should I, you or any American care? If TN ppl choose him, they deserve him.
300 seems to be an exaggerated number. It's hard to believe that all 300 women that live in a major city had kept quiet

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10125
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by FluteHolder on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:58 am

Pentamma wrote:
 In modern democracy, it’s yadha praja, tadha Raaja. Why should I, you or any American care? If TN ppl choose him, they deserve him.
Same applies to the great people of this great country too. So none should complain about DJT too since they deserve it. The same goes to BC or BO.

FluteHolder

Posts : 2284
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by FluteHolder on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:01 am

Actually it is other way round! We need Indo to fix things here! Smile

" yathA bhUmis_tathA toyaM, yathA bIjaM tathA'nkuraH |
yathA deshas_tathA bhAShA, yathA rAjA tathA prajA ||"
The above famous Sanskrit Sloka, translated into English, would read as:
“As the land, so the (ground) water, As the seed, so the Sprout,
As the region, so the language, As the King, so the people”

FluteHolder

Posts : 2284
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:46 am

FluteHolder wrote:
Pentamma wrote:
 In modern democracy, it’s yadha praja, tadha Raaja. Why should I, you or any American care? If TN ppl choose him, they deserve him.
Same applies to the great people of this great country too. So none should complain about DJT too since they deserve it. The same goes to BC or BO.
True. Homeland security was neglected during the Clinton era and everyone was more focused on his sexual exploitations and never saw 9/11 coming. 9/11 happened shortly after Bush took over and the war was started.
We elected Bush for the second time knowing fully well that he’s going after the wrong ppl, invaded the wrong country and killing the wrong, innocent people. 
We realized it fully only after the end of the second term, got disgusted with the Iraqi war and all and wanted someone who’d set things right. Obama came in. Unfortunately, he ended up being too much of an apologist and an utterly weak leader. ISIS was born and Islamic terrorism proliferated like crazy and to dangerous levels.
And then we had two crappy leaders to choose from. Hillary seemed to be more of an appeaser for her own selfishness, seemed incapable of handling ISIS, was going to put the country at risk by trying to go the Germany/Europe route. After Trump came to power, we hardly hear about ISIS (eh? what is it?) or about the flood of refugees in the middle east, have a robust economy and soaring stock market, but we have to deal with the other stuff about Trump. 
Hillary was a bad choice for President. Things might have  been different had we had someone else as the democratic candidate (and the republican candidate too). 

All through, we got what we deserved, good or bad.

PS: ‘We’=American electorate.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:54 am

FluteHolder wrote:Actually it is other way round! We need Indo to fix things here! Smile

" yathA bhUmis_tathA toyaM, yathA bIjaM tathA'nkuraH |
yathA deshas_tathA bhAShA, yathA rAjA tathA prajA ||"
The above famous Sanskrit Sloka, translated into English, would read as:
“As the land, so the (ground) water, As the seed, so the Sprout,
As the region, so the language, As the King, so the people”
‘As the King, so the people’ was when monarchies existed. It’s more the other way around in the modern democracies. 
It was true in the 80s in India though, when the politicians were all powerful, corrupt and criminal. The same was seen in the country at that time. Crime and corruption were high. 

PS: Though I give rats ass to whether Stalin rules TN or not, I *cringe* if he is a rapist and ppl overlook that and put him on the pedestal. No other human is more horrible than the one who rapes helpless women.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Ponniyin Selvan on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:28 am

Recently Fathima babu in her facebook post rubbished the rumors of her kidnapping. She is associated with ADMK and does not need to fear Stalin at all since DMK is out of power for a long time now. 

Stalin raping hundreds of women is part of urban legend, I guess. 

It is like folks in Indian union talking about "how blacks in America murder, pickpocket or rape people so it better to avoid them" without having any idea about blacks.

Ponniyin Selvan

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by FluteHolder on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:44 am

How do you know she is telling the truth or threatened to tell this way. (Vikatan) Read on how Actor Ajith was threatened to ask 'apology' to MK when he was pressured into attending a MK meeting forcibly and he made this comment about being harassed by MK cadres.  How the lawsuits against 'marina samadhis' were withdrawn ? (probably forcibly by direct/indirect threat) so that it will pave the way for memorial for MK?

FluteHolder

Posts : 2284
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Ponniyin Selvan on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:54 am

People believe what they wish to believe.

Jayalalitha came back to power many times after she was jailed by DMK in 1996. She tried to corner Stalin / Karunanidhi in many different cases and could only foist one about a real estate deal. If it is really true that he has raped 300 women, Stalin would have been in real trouble. 

Like I said, Fathima babu came out when DMK was out of power for a long time and she was associated with the ruling party. The incident about Ajith that you mentioned likely happened when DMK was in power. 

Stalin / DMK can be questioned on many corrupt deals that I agree with, but the accusations of him being a womaniser /rapist is part of urban legend.

Ponniyin Selvan

Posts : 449
Join date : 2011-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Karunanidhi passes away; PM Modi, President Kovind mourn loss of Dravidian icon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum