Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

2 posters

Go down

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration Empty I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

Post by FluteHolder Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:52 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/05/opinion/trump-white-house-anonymous-resistance.html?action=click&module=Top

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration Empty Re: I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:51 pm

these people better work hard to keep their jobs, coz there are idiots out there who WILL vote him back in the white house come 2020.

Back to top Go down

I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration Empty Re: I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:14 pm

Gutless people like this anonymous author of this op-ed, Mattis & Kelly are far more dangerous to America than Trump. They work for him, kowtow to his nonsense knowing very well that they're doing disservice to their country.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down