Should the US senate made to watch this video

Go down

Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:56 am



prior to confirming Kavanaugh. Gut-wrenching reality is, this woman is a causality of Operation Iraqi freedom. I'm not surprised by Kavanaugh's confirmation given the track record of Blake & Collins. I think anyone who has been following Republican politics for the past decade or so, probably guessed the outcome, weeks ago.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10114
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Pentamma on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:51 pm

http://such.forumotion.com/t26240-islamic-state-sells-300-yazidi-women-after-conversion#172425

What happened to your compassion and concern for the hapless Yazidi women back then, CD? 

In the video that you posted above, she said life changed after 2014 after ISIS attached her village. Who was the president of US in 2014? Barack Obama. When did ISIS came into existence? During Barack Obama’s presidency. Why did that happen? Because of BO’s pathetic exit plan of the troops from Iraq and coz of his weak presidency. What did BO do to protect the Yazidis? Zilch. What did the hardcore ‘secular’ dems do when the atrocities on the Yazidis were pointed out? Ignored it or worse, ridiculed the ones raising the issue. I talked about this issue on this forum back then too and was ridiculed by Merlot on why a desi woman in US is getting so agitated about some Yazidi women. 

What’s your point again now by bringing up this issue? Surely not out of any concern for the Yazidi women.

Pentamma

Posts : 60
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by confuzzled dude on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:39 pm

Pentamma wrote:http://such.forumotion.com/t26240-islamic-state-sells-300-yazidi-women-after-conversion#172425

What happened to your compassion and concern for the hapless Yazidi women back then, CD? 

In the video that you posted above, she said life changed after 2014 after ISIS attached her village. Who was the president of US in 2014? Barack Obama. When did ISIS came into existence? During Barack Obama’s presidency. Why did that happen? Because of BO’s pathetic exit plan of the troops from Iraq and coz of his weak presidency. What did BO do to protect the Yazidis? Zilch. What did the hardcore ‘secular’ dems do when the atrocities on the Yazidis were pointed out? Ignored it or worse, ridiculed the ones raising the issue. I talked about this issue on this forum back then too and was ridiculed by Merlot on why a desi woman in US is getting so agitated about some Yazidi women. 

What’s your point again now by bringing up this issue? Surely not out of any concern for the Yazidi women.
Video now, because she won Nobel. Back then, I did my bit by contributing to a local Yazidi organization. Your point?

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10114
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Pentamma on Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Pentamma wrote:http://such.forumotion.com/t26240-islamic-state-sells-300-yazidi-women-after-conversion#172425

What happened to your compassion and concern for the hapless Yazidi women back then, CD? 

In the video that you posted above, she said life changed after 2014 after ISIS attached her village. Who was the president of US in 2014? Barack Obama. When did ISIS came into existence? During Barack Obama’s presidency. Why did that happen? Because of BO’s pathetic exit plan of the troops from Iraq and coz of his weak presidency. What did BO do to protect the Yazidis? Zilch. What did the hardcore ‘secular’ dems do when the atrocities on the Yazidis were pointed out? Ignored it or worse, ridiculed the ones raising the issue. I talked about this issue on this forum back then too and was ridiculed by Merlot on why a desi woman in US is getting so agitated about some Yazidi women. 

What’s your point again now by bringing up this issue? Surely not out of any concern for the Yazidi women.
Video now, because she won Nobel. Back then, I did my bit by contributing to a local Yazidi organization. Your point?
I still didn’t get your point.

Pentamma

Posts : 60
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by FluteHolder on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:28 pm

I guess we all know what we are trying to discuss here. Let us not bring up what happened when BO  was in power.(Though I donot like him  because he did not do what he should have done) but let us focus on the issue at hand.

If a cop calls into  an accident and 2 parties involved in the accident. And both blame/claim the other is at fault. But instead of looking for evidence or investigating the cop gives clean chit to one party just because he is popular and well connected and not willing to investigate? Is this fair and right? (let us not bring in BO or the woman who suffered into this).

FluteHolder

Posts : 2261
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Pentamma on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:09 pm

FluteHolder wrote:I guess we all know what we are trying to discuss here. Let us not bring up what happened when BO  was in power.(Though I donot like him  because he did not do what he should have done) but let us focus on the issue at hand.

If a cop calls into  an accident and 2 parties involved in the accident. And both blame/claim the other is at fault. But instead of looking for evidence or investigating the cop gives clean chit to one party just because he is popular and well connected and not willing to investigate? Is this fair and right? (let us not bring in BO or the woman who suffered into this).
Here’s the thing. Dems are again making asses of themselves and played into the hands of Trump one more time. The more they are trying to destroy him, the stronger he is getting. What does the fault lie? Dems are getting radical, are losing their rationality, are displaying their extreme hatred for Trump, the republicans and anyone who doesn’t agree with them. 

My personal take on Ford’s episode. I do feel that Kavanaugh fooled with Ford when they both were minors (she 15 and he, 16). He was drunk and she was probably drunk too (though she miraculously remembers that she had only ‘one’ beer). If it was a serious ‘rape attempt’, and if she screamed as she claimed, the two downstairs would have known about it. No one has any recollection of the incident. As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 

As for Ford now, she gave half truths, she exaggerated some and lied some. That did a great damage to just to her, the country, the dems and most importantly, to the women who are sexual abuse victims and who are struggling with that trauma. I feel that the trauma she says she experienced throughout her life because of that incident is exaggerated. Her fear of flying, enclosed spaces, having one entry door...all seems not credible. And the way she forgot where it happened, how she got there, who prompted her to go to that party, how she got home, etc. If you are traumatized enough, you’d have cursed yourself on how you put yourself in that situation and how you got there. You’d have resented the one who took you there, you’d have been thankful for the ones who took you back. Who can you forget all that? I wish in her statement, she had just stated what Kavanagh did, as an assessment of his character and not done the, ‘boo hoo, I am so traumatized’ part. 

I wish the dems cease to be the hypocritical (a lil example: as seen in the Yezidis post here)and act with some integrity and character. It’s then that they can beat Trump and his ilk. They need to cleanse their acts. 

As for me, my greatest fear is America turning into India where there used to be a nexus between the judiciary and the executive. If Trump is proved of his wrong doings, how impartial will Kavanagh be in delivering his judgment against Trump? Does he have the chacter that’s most essential for a Supreme court judge? Will he be honest and impartial? I doubt it. That’s the scary part.

Pentamma

Posts : 60
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by confuzzled dude on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:00 pm

As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 
And that amounts to "Dems are again making asses of themselves". I got it.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10114
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Pentamma on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:31 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 
And that amounts to "Dems are again making asses of themselves". I got it.
yeah. If she had been honest, ppl would have believed her totally and been on her side.

Pentamma

Posts : 60
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by confuzzled dude on Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:43 pm

Pentamma wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 
And that amounts to "Dems are again making asses of themselves". I got it.
yeah. If she had been honest, ppl would have believed her totally and been on her side.
She took a polygraph.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10114
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Pentamma on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:00 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Pentamma wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 
And that amounts to "Dems are again making asses of themselves". I got it.
yeah. If she had been honest, ppl would have believed her totally and been on her side.
She took a polygraph.
She’s a psychology professor. Expert in the field. According to her ex, she coached her best friend on how to beat a polygraph when she was required to take it for a job for some federal job.

Pentamma

Posts : 60
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by FluteHolder on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Pentamma wrote:

yeah. If she had been honest, ppl would have believed her totally and been on her side.
Again we are looking the issue with political lens. If you set aside the political angle (if any), why K was dodging key questions of senators and never answered any direct questions and could not give a straight yes or no. Those who have done nothing wrong, should not fear  testing/investigation. This clearly shows he is/was hiding something which was cleverly helped by WH/DJT which gave directions to FBI what to be investigated and not (which they denied but later admitted). This shows nothing matters..and it looks like WH is selecting someone who will help them in near future...

FluteHolder

Posts : 2261
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by confuzzled dude on Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:02 pm

Pentamma wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 
And that amounts to "Dems are again making asses of themselves". I got it.
yeah. If she had been honest, ppl would have believed her totally and been on her side.
Problem with your argument is different standards - Although you seem to believe both were not being honest, you're holding them to different standards. It is not OKAY for her to be honest but somehow it is OKAY for him to lie and get away with it.

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10114
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Pentamma on Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:11 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Pentamma wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 
And that amounts to "Dems are again making asses of themselves". I got it.
yeah. If she had been honest, ppl would have believed her totally and been on her side.
Problem with your argument is different standards - Although you seem to believe both were not being honest, you're holding them to different standards. It is not OKAY for her to be honest but somehow it is OKAY for him to lie and get away with it.
If that is what you got from my posts then I have nothing more to say.

Pentamma

Posts : 60
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by southindian on Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 am

Pentamma wrote:
FluteHolder wrote:I guess we all know what we are trying to discuss here. Let us not bring up what happened when BO  was in power.(Though I donot like him  because he did not do what he should have done) but let us focus on the issue at hand.

If a cop calls into  an accident and 2 parties involved in the accident. And both blame/claim the other is at fault. But instead of looking for evidence or investigating the cop gives clean chit to one party just because he is popular and well connected and not willing to investigate? Is this fair and right? (let us not bring in BO or the woman who suffered into this).
Here’s the thing. Dems are again making asses of themselves and played into the hands of Trump one more time. The more they are trying to destroy him, the stronger he is getting. What does the fault lie? Dems are getting radical, are losing their rationality, are displaying their extreme hatred for Trump, the republicans and anyone who doesn’t agree with them. 

My personal take on Ford’s episode. I do feel that Kavanaugh fooled with Ford when they both were minors (she 15 and he, 16). He was drunk and she was probably drunk too (though she miraculously remembers that she had only ‘one’ beer). If it was a serious ‘rape attempt’, and if she screamed as she claimed, the two downstairs would have known about it. No one has any recollection of the incident. As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 

As for Ford now, she gave half truths, she exaggerated some and lied some. That did a great damage to just to her, the country, the dems and most importantly, to the women who are sexual abuse victims and who are struggling with that trauma. I feel that the trauma she says she experienced throughout her life because of that incident is exaggerated. Her fear of flying, enclosed spaces, having one entry door...all seems not credible. And the way she forgot where it happened, how she got there, who prompted her to go to that party, how she got home, etc. If you are traumatized enough, you’d have cursed yourself on how you put yourself in that situation and how you got there. You’d have resented the one who took you there, you’d have been thankful for the ones who took you back. Who can you forget all that? I wish in her statement, she had just stated what Kavanagh did, as an assessment of his character and not done the, ‘boo hoo, I am so traumatized’ part. 

I wish the dems cease to be the hypocritical (a lil example: as seen in the Yezidis post here)and act with some integrity and character. It’s then that they can beat Trump and his ilk. They need to cleanse their acts. 

As for me, my greatest fear is America turning into India where there used to be a nexus between the judiciary and the executive. If Trump is proved of his wrong doings, how impartial will Kavanagh be in delivering his judgment against Trump? Does he have the chacter that’s most essential for a Supreme court judge? Will he be honest and impartial? I doubt it. That’s the scary part.
LOL!

Baby, Almost 2 years under that liar Pussy-grabber and you want Democrats to 'act with some integrity and character'? What coolaid are they serving on Fox News these days. 

That WH bastard lies everyday in front of his subjects and they nod like morons. Watch the QA and what Pussy-grabber says



I tell ya, they bake real good 'family-value-party-hypocrites' down there. Smile
avatar
southindian

Posts : 4516
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Pentamma on Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:15 pm


Pentamma

Posts : 60
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by confuzzled dude on Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Pentamma wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Pentamma wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 
And that amounts to "Dems are again making asses of themselves". I got it.
yeah. If she had been honest, ppl would have believed her totally and been on her side.
Problem with your argument is different standards - Although you seem to believe both were not being honest, you're holding them to different standards. It is not OKAY for her to be honest but somehow it is OKAY for him to lie and get away with it.
If that is what you got from my posts then I have nothing more to say.
What else can anyone deduce from your posts. In one breath you're saying that he molested her, in another you're saying he bears no responsibility of being truthful to the American public to get nominated to the highest court

confuzzled dude

Posts : 10114
Join date : 2011-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by FluteHolder on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:10 pm

This is what bothers. Just because WH/DJT wanted K, they bend the rules of investigation and close it like open/shut case which probably similar to an investigation in India if it is controlled by a ruling party. Here no difference except the hearing was live. Question to those who drink and/or who drink excessively to a point one can forget what really happened after you donot remember anything. Is there a stage or a possibility that one can simply CANNOT remember what happened after excessive drinking? If that is a possibility K may not remember correctly what really happened that night? Anyone who drink quite a bit or drink to a point they donot remember can give their opinion.

FluteHolder

Posts : 2261
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by southindian on Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:49 am

Pentamma wrote:
LOL! 

Still living in Alternate facts world? Smile

Pussy-grabber trains well.
avatar
southindian

Posts : 4516
Join date : 2012-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Pentamma on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:13 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Pentamma wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Pentamma wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
And that amounts to "Dems are again making asses of themselves". I got it.
yeah. If she had been honest, ppl would have believed her totally and been on her side.
Problem with your argument is different standards - Although you seem to believe both were not being honest, you're holding them to different standards. It is not OKAY for her to be honest but somehow it is OKAY for him to lie and get away with it.
If that is what you got from my posts then I have nothing more to say.
What else can anyone deduce from your posts. In one breath you're saying that he molested her, in another you're saying he bears no responsibility of being truthful to the American public to get nominated to the highest court
eh? where did I say that?

Here’s what I said. It’s my personal opinion. I have a hunch, like Flutu, that something did happen that day and according to that:

As for Kavanaugh, though he was only 16 and was drunk, he should have had better sense that he can’t molest a girl. That’s being totally disrespectful. What happened after also has a true bearing on his personality. He didn’t care to seem what he did. He should have called her up and apologized to her. That shows his total lack of accountability for his actions. Shows his character. 

As for Ford, I said. Again, my personal take. 
As for Ford now, she gave half truths, she exaggerated some and lied some.

A mere statement of the what happened that day would have been fine. No one has a right over a woman’s body and can’t touch her inappropriately without her consent. It’s a serious thing. That in itself is enough to charge the other criminally if proven. A sexually abused one need not go to lenghts to explain how the trauma has affected them. Whether the trauma has affected her or whether she put it behind her and moved on is irrelevant. A criminal act is a criminal act. I feel that Ford didn’t seem too credible when she talked about how the incident affected her and ppl’s focus shifted on disproving that. That was unnecessary. It shifted focus elsewhere and diluted the whole thing. That’s frustrating. maybe the trauma part was essential to explain the lapse of memory of some of the key things and maybe her lawyers told her to play that.

If one of the other three who were in the house at that time had attested to what she said, it would have been a game changer, but alas they didn’t. 

As for Kavanaugh denying it, 1. He remembers the whole thing and is blatantly lying. 2. He doesn’t remember it as he was too drunk at the time and/or didn’t care about it enough to remember it for 36 years 3. he must be thinking in his head, ‘I never intended to rape her as being accused. I was too drunk to even do that. I am innocent.’ Just like what Bill Clinton must have thought, ‘oral sex is not sex’ when he said, ‘I did not have sexual relationship with that woman...Ms. Lewinsky’. So in their mind, they are convinced that they are not lying. The twisted logic. 

And the dems tried to make it political and became pretty aggressive too soon. That’s a huge put off for neutrals like me. I was watching The View and it was before either Kavanaugh or Ford gave their statements before the senate. No one heard directly from them and Whoopy Goldberg and others were like, ‘We can’t have this ‘monster’, this ‘rapist’ as our Supreme court judge’...yada yada. Whoa!! Can y’all learn to be level headed, fair and balanced please?

Pentamma

Posts : 60
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Pentamma on Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:26 am

FluteHolder wrote:This is what bothers. Just because WH/DJT wanted K, they bend the rules of investigation and close it like open/shut case which probably similar to an investigation in India if it is controlled by a ruling party. Here no difference except the hearing was live. Question to those who drink and/or who drink excessively to a point one can forget what really happened after you donot remember anything. Is there a stage or a possibility that one can simply CANNOT remember what happened after excessive drinking? If that is a possibility K may not remember correctly what really happened that night? Anyone who drink quite a bit or drink to a point they donot remember can give their opinion.
Yeah. The FBI's logic was, 'They both said whatever they had to under oath and hence there was no need to investigate further', but still...What kind of a logic is that? Maybe there's something more that they wanted to say, especially Ford, which she didn't want to say publicly. How can they NOT investigate the two main ones? It doesn't seem fair.

Pentamma

Posts : 60
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Should the US senate made to watch this video

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum