Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a star is born

Go down

a star is born Empty a star is born

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:55 pm

from google... Seasoned musician Jackson Maine discovers -- and falls in love with -- struggling artist Ally. She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer until Jackson coaxes her into the spotlight. But even as Ally's career takes off, the personal side of their relationship is breaking down, as Jackson fights an ongoing battle with his own internal demons.

[ a side note - wanted to watch this y'day but checked the price. $12.75 on Friday night in AMC vs $5.75 for the first show on Saturday, which was filling up fast. So went to the mall y'day, bought the ticket for today, and bought popcorn with the diff. Was warned that today's rain and dark and wind may not be an ideal day to get out of the house, but dedicated #cheapstersRus] 

i liked the movie. in general i like musicals. the movie was predictable, but still interesting, and loved most of the soundtrack. I cried at the last song, I'll never love again. Have always loved Brad Cooper. Loved Lady Gaga's voice. Loved all the guitar in the movie... adding to my bucket list now, to watch a big concert backstage. Loved that view.

Back to top Go down