Hi

Go down

Hi

Post by seven on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:47 pm

whats new?

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by rasāsvāda on Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:52 pm

hi 7... how u. still in ca?

rasāsvāda

Posts : 776
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:22 pm

I’m well. Still in CA. Who is asking?


Last edited by seven on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wrote LA instead of Ca.)

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by rasāsvāda on Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:34 pm

oh yeah... i keep forgetting i change my handle so often... this is, safe to say tracy, as it was my longest running handle

rasāsvāda

Posts : 776
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:10 pm

Oh hello Tracy! How are you? How’s bittu rashmun charvaka hufeza. They got new IDs too Very Happy

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by rasāsvāda on Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:19 pm

oh wow just checked ur stats... you last posted in 2016... didn't realize you were gone that long... how are things w/u

rasāsvāda

Posts : 776
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:22 pm

Yep. Longtime! Things are good. Someone reminded me of CH and I thought I’ll check on you guys. 
What’s good?

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by rasāsvāda on Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:33 am

Cool. I wouldn’t know how to summarize CH for you. Check for yourself. But nice catching up with you. See you around.

rasāsvāda

Posts : 776
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:03 pm

Hehe I did. Same old. Good to see some familiar handles. See ya around!

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by Seva Lamberdar on Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:21 pm

seven wrote:Hehe I did. Same old. Good to see some familiar handles. See ya around!
Did you notice Rashmun missing?
avatar
Seva Lamberdar

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2012-11-29

View user profile https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:43 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:Hehe I did. Same old. Good to see some familiar handles. See ya around!
Did you notice Rashmun missing?
Yes. So is charvaka. I’m guessing they did not make up. Bittu is missing too. Re kha left long before I did. And I think pentamma is kinnera. I started with and. That reminds me the person who was always correcting spellings and grammar is missing too. Can’t remember his name. You’re you. I know vakapaka, CD. I remember CD and I are on opposite teams @ Modi.

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by Seva Lamberdar on Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:05 am

seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:Hehe I did. Same old. Good to see some familiar handles. See ya around!
Did you notice Rashmun missing?
Yes. So is charvaka. I’m guessing they did not make up. Bittu is missing too. Re kha left long before I did. And I think pentamma is kinnera. I started with and. That reminds me the person who was always correcting spellings and grammar is missing too. Can’t remember his name. You’re you. I know vakapaka, CD. I remember CD and I are on opposite teams @ Modi.
There is no fun without Rashmun here in making posts such as, http://such.forumotion.com/t46598-learning-sanskrit-using-scripts-other-than-dev-naagri
avatar
Seva Lamberdar

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2012-11-29

View user profile https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by garam_kuta on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:34 pm

welcome back, Seven!

remember why Peacock is india's national bird debate?

PS: why Seva is so coy about enlightening you on CD, Filmflam/Swapna and propagandhi

garam_kuta

Posts : 3712
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by garam-kuta on Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:32 pm

hi seven , remember me ?

garam-kuta

Posts : 674
Join date : 2014-10-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:56 pm

I remember your name. That’s it. Don’t remember national bird debate. 
I remember swapna. He was that grammar nazi person. Propa and I were friends on kik too. Lost touch then. I remember him. And truth seeker. And merlot. Some profile. Another single nurse. I remember everyone now Smile
Does Maria post here now?


Last edited by seven on Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Maria.)

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:02 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:Hehe I did. Same old. Good to see some familiar handles. See ya around!
Did you notice Rashmun missing?
Yes. So is charvaka. I’m guessing they did not make up. Bittu is missing too. Re kha left long before I did. And I think pentamma is kinnera. I started with and. That reminds me the person who was always correcting spellings and grammar is missing too. Can’t remember his name. You’re you. I know vakapaka, CD. I remember CD and I are on opposite teams @ Modi.
There is no fun without Rashmun here in making posts such as, http://such.forumotion.com/t46598-learning-sanskrit-using-scripts-other-than-dev-naagri
He was OCD. Like his food won’t digest if he did not post here. He could never see from other people’s POV or agree with them easily, if at all. I wonder if he got married and busy. Maybe his wife does not let him spend too much time on the internet.

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by Seva Lamberdar on Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:07 am

seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:Hehe I did. Same old. Good to see some familiar handles. See ya around!
Did you notice Rashmun missing?
Yes. So is charvaka. I’m guessing they did not make up. Bittu is missing too. Re kha left long before I did. And I think pentamma is kinnera. I started with and. That reminds me the person who was always correcting spellings and grammar is missing too. Can’t remember his name. You’re you. I know vakapaka, CD. I remember CD and I are on opposite teams @ Modi.
There is no fun without Rashmun here in making posts such as, http://such.forumotion.com/t46598-learning-sanskrit-using-scripts-other-than-dev-naagri
He was OCD. Like his food won’t digest if he did not post here. He could never see from other people’s POV or agree with them easily, if at all. I wonder if he got married and busy. Maybe his wife does not let him spend too much time on the internet.
That will be something considering he showed interest and made posts only about women who were either married (e.g. Hema Malini), or old (example, Waheeda  Rehman), or dead (Madhubala..).
avatar
Seva Lamberdar

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2012-11-29

View user profile https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by Pentamma on Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:49 pm

seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:Hehe I did. Same old. Good to see some familiar handles. See ya around!
Did you notice Rashmun missing?
Yes. So is charvaka. I’m guessing they did not make up. Bittu is missing too. Re kha left long before I did. And I think pentamma is kinnera. I started with and. That reminds me the person who was always correcting spellings and grammar is missing too. Can’t remember his name. You’re you. I know vakapaka, CD. I remember CD and I are on opposite teams @ Modi.
Hey seven! How are you? Smile Long time no see. What’s new and happening?

yeah, it’s me. You guessed it right. Smile

Pentamma

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:08 am

garam_kuta wrote:welcome back, Seven!

remember why Peacock is india's national bird debate?

PS: why Seva is so coy about enlightening you on CD, Filmflam/Swapna and propagandhi
garam-kuta wrote:hi  seven , remember me  ?
seven wrote:I remember your name. That’s it. Don’t remember national bird debate. 
I remember swapna. He was that grammar nazi person. Propa and I were friends on kik too. Lost touch then. I remember him. And truth seeker. And merlot. Some profile. Another single nurse. I remember everyone now Smile
Does Maria post here now?

aiyO devudaa..yedukondala vada! the hyphenated impostor is still on the prowl, creeping out after years, only to hunt young and innocent women...

garam_kuta

Posts : 3712
Join date : 2011-05-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:52 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Did you notice Rashmun missing?
Yes. So is charvaka. I’m guessing they did not make up. Bittu is missing too. Re kha left long before I did. And I think pentamma is kinnera. I started with and. That reminds me the person who was always correcting spellings and grammar is missing too. Can’t remember his name. You’re you. I know vakapaka, CD. I remember CD and I are on opposite teams @ Modi.
There is no fun without Rashmun here in making posts such as, http://such.forumotion.com/t46598-learning-sanskrit-using-scripts-other-than-dev-naagri
He was OCD. Like his food won’t digest if he did not post here. He could never see from other people’s POV or agree with them easily, if at all. I wonder if he got married and busy. Maybe his wife does not let him spend too much time on the internet.
That will be something considering he showed interest and made posts only about women who were either married (e.g. Hema Malini), or old (example, Waheeda  Rehman), or dead (Madhubala..).
C’mon seva! These women are not lol known for being married or old. They’re known for their beauty. He’s into beautiful women.
Anyway let’s not take his name too many times. Or... prepare to talk about old married women and Devanagari.


Last edited by seven on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:54 pm

Pentamma wrote:
seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:Hehe I did. Same old. Good to see some familiar handles. See ya around!
Did you notice Rashmun missing?
Yes. So is charvaka. I’m guessing they did not make up. Bittu is missing too. Re kha left long before I did. And I think pentamma is kinnera. I started with and. That reminds me the person who was always correcting spellings and grammar is missing too. Can’t remember his name. You’re you. I know vakapaka, CD. I remember CD and I are on opposite teams @ Modi.
Hey seven! How are you? Smile Long time no see. What’s new and happening?

yeah, it’s me. You guessed it right. Smile
Hello kinnu! You my dear are new and happening! I red all your posts. You’re bringing it! So inspiring really. I’m adding travel and taking more time off to my new year resolutions Smile)

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:56 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:welcome back, Seven!

remember why Peacock is india's national bird debate?

PS: why Seva is so coy about enlightening you on CD, Filmflam/Swapna and propagandhi
garam-kuta wrote:hi  seven , remember me  ?
seven wrote:I remember your name. That’s it. Don’t remember national bird debate. 
I remember swapna. He was that grammar nazi person. Propa and I were friends on kik too. Lost touch then. I remember him. And truth seeker. And merlot. Some profile. Another single nurse. I remember everyone now Smile
Does Maria post here now?

aiyO devudaa..yedukondala vada! the hyphenated impostor is still on the prowl, creeping out after years, only to hunt young and innocent women...
Sure. AiyO devuda indeed.

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by Pentamma on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:15 pm

seven wrote:
Pentamma wrote:
seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:Hehe I did. Same old. Good to see some familiar handles. See ya around!
Did you notice Rashmun missing?
Yes. So is charvaka. I’m guessing they did not make up. Bittu is missing too. Re kha left long before I did. And I think pentamma is kinnera. I started with and. That reminds me the person who was always correcting spellings and grammar is missing too. Can’t remember his name. You’re you. I know vakapaka, CD. I remember CD and I are on opposite teams @ Modi.
Hey seven! How are you? Smile Long time no see. What’s new and happening?

yeah, it’s me. You guessed it right. Smile
Hello kinnu! You my dear are new and happening! I red all your posts. You’re bringing it! So inspiring really. I’m adding travel and taking more time off to my new year resolutions Smile)
Awww thanks, Seven Smile. Yeah, I am tempted to share some of my ‘eurekha’ and ‘yoo hoo’ moments here (and spare my fb and whatsapp friends :p). 
Yeah, plan to travel more and have tons of fun!! Live life to the fullest!

Pentamma

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by Pentamma on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:22 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:welcome back, Seven!

remember why Peacock is india's national bird debate?

PS: why Seva is so coy about enlightening you on CD, Filmflam/Swapna and propagandhi
garam-kuta wrote:hi  seven , remember me  ?
seven wrote:I remember your name. That’s it. Don’t remember national bird debate. 
I remember swapna. He was that grammar nazi person. Propa and I were friends on kik too. Lost touch then. I remember him. And truth seeker. And merlot. Some profile. Another single nurse. I remember everyone now Smile
Does Maria post here now?

aiyO devudaa..yedukondala vada! the hyphenated impostor is still on the prowl, creeping out after years, only to hunt young and innocent women...
Gk, now that it’s in the English dictionary, the spelling and grammar nazis are going to be after you to spell it correctly :p


Pentamma

Posts : 102
Join date : 2018-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by Seva Lamberdar on Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:34 am

seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
seven wrote:
Yes. So is charvaka. I’m guessing they did not make up. Bittu is missing too. Re kha left long before I did. And I think pentamma is kinnera. I started with and. That reminds me the person who was always correcting spellings and grammar is missing too. Can’t remember his name. You’re you. I know vakapaka, CD. I remember CD and I are on opposite teams @ Modi.
There is no fun without Rashmun here in making posts such as, http://such.forumotion.com/t46598-learning-sanskrit-using-scripts-other-than-dev-naagri
He was OCD. Like his food won’t digest if he did not post here. He could never see from other people’s POV or agree with them easily, if at all. I wonder if he got married and busy. Maybe his wife does not let him spend too much time on the internet.
That will be something considering he showed interest and made posts only about women who were either married (e.g. Hema Malini), or old (example, Waheeda  Rehman), or dead (Madhubala..).
C’mon seva! (1) These women are not lol known for being married or old. They’re known for their beauty. He’s into beautiful women.
(2) Anyway let’s not take his name too many times. Or... prepare to talk about old married women and Devanagari.
Seven, 

(1)  He surely could have posted about some beautiful woman who was also young, unmarried and still living, but he chose not to  do that.

(2) Coming back to Devanagari, I received a forwarded email recently about a Sanskrit-guru claiming  the following (a & b),

(a) Sanskrit has no script of its own (as native or the so-called 'Sanskrit' script), and thus Sanskrit uses the Hindi script (Devanagari),

(b) Sanskrit can be easily and effectively learned by using script of any language as was demonstrated by a Kannada scholar who learnt Sanskrit using his own language (Kannada) script and thus without the help of Devanagari script.  

I replied to that email, particularly on (a) & (b),  and also posted my reply / response here as:  
http://such.forumotion.com/t46598-learning-sanskrit-using-scripts-other-than-dev-naagri
avatar
Seva Lamberdar

Posts : 5404
Join date : 2012-11-29

View user profile https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by seven on Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:45 pm

You make a good point. Maybe he’s into old dead women. Don’t think he got married. 

IDK about the different scripts. I know in Hindi we write exactly how we speak.

seven

Posts : 1547
Join date : 2013-04-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum