Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

27 dresses

Go down

27 dresses  Empty 27 dresses

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:53 am

had seen trailers of it years ago, finally watched on a plane. a chick flick but a decent watch.

Back to top Go down

27 dresses  Empty Re: 27 dresses

Post by seven Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:50 pm

That girl character is SERIOUSLY tedious.  
Idk what kind of guys find that interesting.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:59 pm

seven wrote:That girl character is SERIOUSLY tedious.  

reading this comment, realized I don't remember what was tedious about the girl. And it actually took me some time to recall the whole movie lol. getting old, but not that old yet. heh. 

so she crushed on her boss who loved her sis who used her to get info on him so that she could lie to him to make him love her *phew*; suppressed her feelings; and could never say no to anyone; apart from her absolute love for weddings. maybe the guy saw the passion and good heart in her. dunno. 

anyway, what you upto... any plans for thanksgiving?

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:17 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:
seven wrote:That girl character is SERIOUSLY tedious.  

reading this comment, realized I don't remember what was tedious about the girl. And it actually took me some time to recall the whole movie lol. getting old, but not that old yet. heh. 

so she crushed on her boss who loved her sis who used her to get info on him so that she could lie to him to make him love her *phew*; suppressed her feelings; and could never say no to anyone; apart from her absolute love for weddings. maybe the guy saw the passion and good heart in her. dunno. 

anyway, what you upto... any plans for thanksgiving?
Yeah, maybe the good heart. But to get interested in getting to know her to get to know her heart is something else. She was exhausting playing bridesmaids for a zillion friends. I’m surprised she had so many close friends when she couldn’t even tell her sister her feelings. I was tired of her off thebat. Couldn’t tell what her problem was. 

I’m going to India. What are you doing?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:22 pm

Maybe writers and reporters are different. They see a story in everyone and get to meet tedious but good hearted people. That’s why he was interested. If I was her and someone stole my diary, I’ll think it’s a sign from the universe. That it doesn’t want me to be so busy being a bridesmaid. I wouldn’t go after that diary or meet with that guy who isn’t willing to give my thing back to me at once. I’ll be like whatever. You keep the diary and imagine your own story. I don’t want it back. Unless. Unless the guy is good looking. Maybe she found him attractive. Hmm  that’s t. It makes sense now. #Kindof. #gray

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:12 pm

seven wrote:Maybe writers and reporters are different. They see a story in everyone and get to meet tedious but good hearted people. That’s why he was interested. If I was her and someone stole my diary, I’ll think it’s a sign from the universe. That it doesn’t want me to be so busy being a bridesmaid. I wouldn’t go after that diary or meet with that guy who isn’t willing to give my thing back to me at once. I’ll be like whatever. You keep the diary and imagine your own story. I don’t want it back. Unless. Unless the guy is good looking. Maybe she found him attractive. Hmm  that’s t. It makes sense now. #Kindof. #gray

Those who see the gray are the one who get stuck methinks. Black and white people may look extreme but maybe they lead more peaceful lives. No second guessing.

Me also traveling for the long weekend. Domestic only.  Weekend only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum