Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'

2 posters

Go down

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president' Empty Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'

Post by FluteHolder Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:37 pm

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/30/politics/sarah-sanders-god-trump/index.html

"I think God calls all of us to fill different roles at different times and I think that he wanted Donald Trump to become president, and that's why he's there," Sanders told CBN's David Brody and Jennifer Wishon, according to a transcript of the interview provided by CBN.

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president' Empty Re: Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'

Post by southindian Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:54 pm

I like her argument, which is directed for people without brains in Red-States.

God also wanted Trump to grab pussies, which he did. Such a relief to see Trump's actions are not his responsibilities.

God wanted murderers to kill (and not get caught if they do their best)
God wanted sex-offenders to rape (and not get caught if they do their best)
God wanted tax-evaders to not pay taxes (and not get caught if they do their best) 
God wanted thieves to steal (and not get caught if they do their best)

God also wanted me to write this post.

Now, mock, laugh, ridicule, or ignore this post, because God wants you to do that.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president' Empty Re: Sarah Sanders: God 'wanted Donald Trump to become president'

Post by southindian Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:06 pm

Also,

This is sooooo good in setting the stage for idiots in 2020

This is definitely spinning towards, 'God wanted Russia's intervention in 2016 US elections' so collusion with Russia was good for US. 

Vote for Donald Trump again. Smile 

PS: Who here still call India's Northindian/SouthIndian uneducated, rural voters responsible for electing horrible MPs/MLAs?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down