Post by sulu on Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:42 pm

seriously...

my next life My-next-life-george-carlin-1937-2008-i-want-to-live-29717794

sulu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

my next life Empty Re: my next life

Post by garam_kuta on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:54 pm

I frequently say i wanna be back in my mother's womb - blissful time in the safest place

garam_kuta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sulu on Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:12 pm

garam_kuta wrote:I frequently say i wanna be back in my mother's womb - blissful time in the safest place

i shudder at the possibility of going back to my youth again, just coz i am petrified by the idea of reliving all those years all over again with all those setbacks and heartaches; but going back in time must sure be a funner journey. 

when my older was still a little baby, i had gone to india with her for a few weeks. The day we reached back (my mom too), we also had to take care of one of my aunts who was in the final stages of her heart failure, basically nothing could have been done. She and my mom used to sleep on the bed in what used to be my bedroom before marriage. I was living with my then in-laws for that duration but used to come daily. Many times i would leave my daughter in between the two if i had to go out somewhere, or i would sleep there myself some afternoons. 

She had had heart troubles for years, but this time, the first time i saw her in the hospital, she told me this was it, that she knew she would never go back to her own house alive again. My uncle, her husband had already passed away a few years ago and she had no kid of her own. After she came home from the hospital, seeing a baby right infront of her, i guess made her lose whatever will she had left to live. She would say, while watching my daughter - i want to be a baby again, i want a new healthy body again, i want young healthy parents who love me again, i am done with this life, i want a new one now...

and she passed away 15-20 days later.

sulu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down