power of imagination

Go down

power of imagination  Empty power of imagination

Post by sulu on Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 am

imagination is powerful for sure. i know i have many times imagined stuff that never happened, and then i would go through the painful discovery exercise to either prove or debunk my theories. But the most extreme example i saw was in a woman, who was so incapable of handling rejection that instead of seeking therapy, she burnt the midnight oil to diagnose disorders in others; and she cooked up a completely false timeline and actions of mine, just so that she could convince herself that i am some evil bitch who met with bad karma like she wished; and I guess she did this to gain sympathy from whoever she told the story to, which i think was pretty shallow and pathetic.  Well, hope she felt relief after that. But i mean, this is karma we are talking about, so i mean, you know, you should not make elaborate LIES to wish it on others. If you truly believe in it, then trust that something up there is watching, and I mean, karma also comes to the delusional liars eventually, i been told. The funniest part is, the very week she spread that lie was the very week i was having the time of my life (unknowingly, her version was told to me much later), but we don't want to spoil the story for her, do we Wink

sulu

View user profile

Back to top Go down